• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Charlotte ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at New York ( 12 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at New Orleans ( -9.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mrjredoak

2nd in the FD $1 single entry, that’s with LaVine only getting me 27

• bigperm0107

@mrjredoak said...

2nd in the FD $1 single entry, that’s wirh LaVine only getting me 27

Nice man! congrats on the nice win!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Nice!
    I peaked too early…. dropped during the last quarter and just got my entry fees back

Thanks. Stat corrections mostly held up. Lost a few bucks, but nothing much. That one line up fell from 12th to 13, but for the same money, yet also 19.75 from first instead of 22. This is my first night with really any kind of profit in NBA this season. It’s been a rough start. Feels good to get going. I don’t think it’s a coincidence it was on one these mid-size slates I prefer.

• IvanCalderon

@PujolsJunkie said...

DK stat correction on Wall. They were missing his 3rd block. It’s been added. Literally was .25 out of cashing in double ups and it got me there. Whew.

Well i was second in the $333 single entry on fantasy draft cursing the wall 6th foul when i see this stat correction come in woooot. Had the chalky lineup that never wins and then when the knicks went nuts i stacked Robinson Dotson and Vonleh and said no Jabari and CP3 let them bust. Played Giannis and that was offset by the field being on KAT. Neither played any 4th. + 3k good nite

• Pandamonious

@cdaus8989 said...

Congrats

Thanks. Same to you!

• scott33

A lot of nice wins for us tonight, congrats everyone

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

A lot of nice wins for us tonight, congrats everyone

Cashed again tonight for the rare two nights in a row.

KD crushed as I predicted for 56.3 at 15.1% owned, and Harrell put up 49.7 at 15.5% owned. Sneakiest meat was Maxi Kleber for 37.1 at 1.3% owned. Happy with my Danny Green (30.6 at 10.2%) and Antonio Blakeney (21.4 at 0.6%) punts, too.
    Glad to see so many cashed tonight, this forum is the best!

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

Cashed again tonight for the rare two nights in a row.

KD crushed as I predicted for 56.3 at 15.1% owned, and Harrell put up 49.7 at 15.5% owned. Sneakiest meat was Maxi Kleber for 37.1 at 1.3% owned. Happy with my Danny Green (30.6 at 10.2%) and Antonio Blakeney (21.4 at 0.6%) punts, too.
    Glad to see so many cashed tonight, this forum is the best!

I remember seeing Kleber smashing & hoping u went with him. Well Done GG!

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

I remember seeing Kleber smashing & hoping u went with him. Well Done GG!

LOL great gif! Thanks, felt better about Maxi after getting Frugal’s input. It’s great to have fans from different teams here, feels like the info is so much more valuable than the generic Grind Down writeups. Congrats to you, as well!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL great gif! Thanks, felt better about Maxi after getting Frugal’s input. It’s great to have fans from different teams here, feels like the info is so much more valuable than the generic Grind Down writeups. Congrats to you, as well!

Bucks and Vuc stack tomorrow.

• SkateFiend

I guessed right on the Kings players (Bjelica, Hield), which is a tremendous accomplishment just by itself. But then a middling game by CP3 is all took to drag down the rest of the lineup.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Bucks and Vuc stack tomorrow.

Thank you kindly!

• mtdurham

@elementasrat said...

@elementasrat said…

Highlight of the night for me.

@elementasrat said…

I don’t understand the line here. If I was a bettor, I would smash LAC ML and of course whatever the spread is. Clippers seem to always give Houston a hard time and without Harden, it’s clear to me that the Clippers have the better rotation tonight.

Yep, thanks man. Threw $100 on that right after you mentioned it…. i was “betting” on the clippers via DFS by puttnig harrell in eveyr lineup and then sprinkling in harris/gallo (mistakes) while virtually ignoring the rockets (a tad carmelo and paul) because i thought LAC would roll….then i thought wait why am i trying to guess who is going to score the points? Muchc easier to just bet on LAC +4…

Then i almost bet on Milwaukee -2.5 but my “it’s a trap” radar went off HARD…coulda been a great night but ill settle for winning enough to net out my DFS losses and still walk away ahead

• mtdurham

@DirkDigglerz said...

To be honest that Kelly Oubre play was total fluke with Beal playing

Lol, a fluke? He was one of the top plays on the board , Especially with Beal being questionable and unlikely to play well or log heavy minutes… didnt really matter if beal suited up or not kelly was likely to get 28- 30 mins.. same as he’s been getting… they were always going to go small because they literally have no other option

• mtdurham

@Unico10 said...

Kelly Oubre was not fluke (although I don’t like playing him since that time I had him in a situation like tonight and all he did was stand in the corner)

Bjelica 50+ on the other hand ❓

Bjelica was an elite play too… had him projected for 40… he overachieved a little but it was really no surprise that he got 10+ reboudns so he had a great opportunity to smash

Bjelica was excellent in Minnesota. Thibs just doesnt really understand the modern NBA… game has passed him by

• Spartaca

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks. Stat corrections mostly held up. Lost a few bucks, but nothing much. That one line up fell from 12th to 13, but for the same money, yet also 19.75 from first instead of 22. This is my first night with really any kind of profit in NBA this season. It’s been a rough start. Feels good to get going. I don’t think it’s a coincidence it was on one these mid-size slates I prefer.

Congrats, I finally did ok with a lineup that came in 54 out of 3567 it was a small buy in so nothing special. But with the way the week went, and I screwed up not having Danny Green and Valuncias like I had in the other lineups I played. If in that line up could have gotten 6th for $250. But I suck.

• Spartaca

@mtdurham said...

Bjelica was an elite play too… had him projected for 40… he overachieved a little but it was really no surprise that he got 10+ reboudns so he had a great opportunity to smash

Bjelica was excellent in Minnesota. Thibs just doesnt really understand the modern NBA… game has passed him by

Yeah he came through for me big time only guy that I had in every lineup, should have had more Oubre had him in one lineup that didn’t cash.

• CJtheGrump

If we were doing Morning Grind vs Grind Down regarding the Chris Paul play, gotta hand MG the W.

• superjon

@mtdurham said...

Lol, a fluke? He was one of the top plays on the board , Especially with Beal being questionable and unlikely to play well or log heavy minutes… didnt really matter if beal suited up or not kelly was likely to get 28- 30 mins.. same as he’s been getting… they were always going to go small because they literally have no other option

Like Kemba was an obvious fade?

• DirkDigglerz

@mtdurham said...

Dude it’s a fluke, with Beal and Otto playing… It’s a good play when Beal was questionable

• pick6er

@DirkDigglerz said...

Dude it’s a fluke, with Beal and Otto playing… It’s a good play when Beal was questionable

In all seriousness, it wasn’t that flukey. Fluke would be Zach Collins vs Orlando Thursday night. Oubre will be heavily involved this year. If you’re 6’8, athletic and have a semi-wet jumper, you’re gonna get plenty of burn in modern day small ball. Oubre’s only concern is the return of Dwight or Kelly Olynyk.

• Pandamonious

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’ll say this, playing him was wise. He was a good play. If you want to say him getting 42.25 DK instead of 30 was fluky then I get it. In the same way Bjelica getting 53.5 was fluky. They were good plays that exceeded expectations.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).