7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:05 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SteeloCity

FanDuel first glance:

Russ, Brogdan, Tatum, Hart, Tucker, Turner, Siakam

• monarch

For those that are newer to NBA….tonight is the first slate to consider B2B and road B2B. Even though its early in the season some of these games/players will see reduced minutes or effectiveness due to the situation while others may still crush.

You want to be on the games that dont fail tonight and some of them will.

• JSteele

first glance I want Hart Kaminsky and white for value and then pay up for the usual suspects

• JustDFSin

It will be another stars and scrubs lineup today. Do you go harden and westbrook or just one of them. Harden had an” off” day and still put up 51.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to Hammer 74 for taking 1st in the Forum Contest last night

Here is the link to tonight’s contest, I bumped up to a 50 man so hopefully it fills

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79241623

If your not in the league already get in there!

https://dkn.gs/r/JpsAInpsWU-cDmNJW6k51w

• monarch

Williams front line for Boston if you need value.

• smokeyca14

Woof!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@JustDFSin said...

It will be another stars and scrubs lineup today. Do you go harden and westbrook or just one of them. Harden had an” off” day and still put up 51.

I’m gonna have some lineups with both, I think they both go for 60. Could of played the Mavs starting 5 last night and smashed. I only had Brunson, Luka, and Porzingis

• gausman7

Just want to thank everyone for the awesome back and forth. I signed up for RG Premium and have been leaning on the forum. 3 days in, 3 plus days.

Really helps to see the thoughts of others. I don’t want to be a mooch. I will begin contributing again.

Took last season off, so needed to get my sea legs back!

• incognito11

Vucevic ? Smash spot v. Hawks

• jessedio

Shout out to everyone who had to deposit this morning. We’re still winners!

• SteeloCity

Not having much success with my first three days of playing NBA. Mostly playing single entries and three max. What do you guys play to build the bankroll a bit? Cash line on FD has been pretty high.

• SteeloCity

@jessedio said...

Shout out to everyone who had to deposit this morning. We’re still winners!

I feel personally attacked haha

• monarch

@SteeloCity said...

Not having much success with my first three days of playing NBA. Mostly playing single entries and three max. What do you guys play to build the bankroll a bit? Cash line on FD has been pretty high.

NFL…lol

NBA is really hard. I cashed 60 percent of my entries in the excellent 8s last night and barely realized a net gain. You are just playing for the occasional hits and trying to hold your head above water

• jessedio

@SteeloCity lol we got this today. Let’s redeem ourselves.

• Jeddy3

Embiid vs Drummond: round 1

• jessedio

So all the Rockets will be really high owned. Gordon – Tucker are still under 5k on FD. House under 4k. Harden shot 2-13 and still had 47 Fanduel pts the other night so he’ll come out hot. The pace of this game is insane for Russ.

What am I missing here? Is today that easy?

• jessedio

@Jeddy3 said...

Embiid vs Drummond: round 1

I’m off Drummond. Embiid owns him and now they have Horford. Seem’s like he will struggle.

• thedkexperience

@SteeloCity said...

Honestly, I play NFL to build my bankroll for NBA. I’ve cashed 3 of 4 times this week but take a quick guess which day I had my highest exposure …

If you’re not an expert or have a massive bankroll I think the best FD tournament you can play is the $10 single entry, followed by the $1 3 entry. $13 bucks a day isn’t gonna break most people.

Meanwhile in the NFL I’m spreading $100 to $200 on most weeks in a variety of games. NBA is my favorite sport but how any one can be consistent at it is mind boggling.

Now don’t get me wrong, the NBA is actually the easiest DFS sport to put out a consistent solid LU but that is exactly why it’s the hardest to consistently cash … because it’s “easy” for everyone.

MLB and NFL are much easier to cash in regularly because you can overcome one bad play or have 3 guys carry your whole LU some days. You gotta be no worse than 8 of 9 fire plays (or whatever your site is) to sniff a NBA min cash.

Edit – from years of experience on FD I feel safe in saying that the $1 single entry is one of the hardest tournaments out there. Too many people and $1 is low enough where people will still regularly try crazy stuff with their LU raising the tournament ceiling to near unreachable levels. It’s the same with the $2 but a smaller field. $5 it starts tightening up. Once we are at the $10 single entry the field starts really tightening up and the lower player count seems to make it easier to navigate.

• monarch

The Bulls will not be able to defend Siakam. They have nothing for him

• thedkexperience

@jessedio said...

I’m off Drummond. Embiid owns him and now they have Horford. Seem’s like he will struggle.

Embiid is questionable with an ankle per 97.5 the fanatic in Philly yesterday. I do believe he made the trip but it’s Philly, it’s Embiid and it’s October. Don’t expect a full minute load even if he plays and do expect the 76ers to be overly cautious cause it’s the 76ers.

• incognito11

RJax out? All the DRose and Kennard

• generosorizzo18

Smokey WOOFINNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Bodiaz36

I ended up recovering last night after a terrible start, Lillard and Whiteside in the late hammer saved me. Tonight, I think the Orl/Atl game has serious stacking potential. Westy over Harden for me. Good luck to all.

• Pistolpeteov83

My strategy to build my bankroll on DK this yr has been to get in the single entry gpps- $12,5,2,1,=$20 and do twice that amount or more in dbl ups. It’s been working out great so far. All I focus on all day is who will make these four gpps and how much exposure. Then I’ll scale up as I build bankroll

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).