7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:05 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Fhukle

Who do we like for value center today? Have a few sub 5k options on FD: Dedmon, Zubac, Baynes and timelord to name a few. Who has the highest projected out of that group?

• tonytone1908

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Tyler johnson night!

with Pat Bev D? ehhhh…

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

To be fair here, his 22.25 DK points won someone 100K Last night.

Isn’t 22.25 DK points everyone’s floor in the NBA this year?
    Actually, 10 DK points is the floor for anyone in my LUs!

• ijustlosf

@tonytone1908 said...

with Pat Bev D? ehhhh…

I feel like he should have Shamet guarding him and Bev on Booker. Shamet is still a good defender, but definitely not PBev tier

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Tyler johnson night!

Could be a trap

• @tonytone1908 said...

with Pat Bev D? ehhhh…

Just off a minutes perspective, he’s gonna play. Its him and jevon carter. Booker will be doing more of the playmaking. Never know with johnson, im just saying he’s gonna be out there probaly 30 mins.

• rules316

@tonytone1908 said...

with Pat Bev D? ehhhh…

wouldn’t Bev be guarding Booker? who would surely run the point if Rubio sits?

• Petergunz82

Tyler johnson night!

I think I’d rather have Cory Joseph if no Fox for 500 less on DK

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Fhukle said...

Who do we like for value center today? Have a few sub 5k options on FD: Dedmon, Zubac, Baynes and timelord to name a few. Who has the highest projected out of that group?

FantasyLabs mentions O’Quinn with Embid out tonight.

• @Petergunz82 said...

I think I’d rather have Cory Joseph if no Fox for 500 less on DK

Me 2. He’s locked in my lu.

• tonytone1908

@ijustlosf said...

I feel like he should have Shamet guarding him and Bev on Booker. Shamet is still a good defender, but definitely not PBev tier

yeah but if they’re switching off and he’s got the ball, now Bev is guarding him. Clippers D is pretty good, I don’t care who it is. If he drives the lane now he’s dealing with Zubac and Harrell or Harkless gets to him before them? I like TJ a lot from his time down here in Miami, I just don’t think this is the night for him. I’m usually wrong so take that with a grain of salt but in all likeliness Booker just ball hogs it tonight anyways.

Granted he could get some good garbage time run but is it enough?

• JTL33

Does Harrell get run in a blowout?

• S7ubs

So thoughts on House Jr?

• tonytone1908

Just off a minutes perspective, he’s gonna play. Its him and jevon carter. Booker will be doing more of the playmaking. Never know with johnson, im just saying he’s gonna be out there probaly 30 mins.

On FD he’s not worth it to you unless he’s getting close to 30 pts. On DK he’s probably dirt cheap so I could see the play over there.

• hammer74

Maybe a little Jevon Carter love??

• chronoxiong

I think the Suns might get blown out tonight. I am going to try to limit my exposure to the Suns. Like Baynes and Kaminsky. Kinda scared about Oubre too honestly.

• tonytone1908

@tonytone1908 said...

yeah but if they’re switching off and he’s got the ball, now Bev is guarding him. Clippers D is pretty good, I don’t care who it is. If he drives the lane now he’s dealing with Zubac and Harrell or Harkless gets to him before them? I like TJ a lot from his time down here in Miami, I just don’t think this is the night for him. I’m usually wrong so take that with a grain of salt but in all likeliness Booker just ball hogs it tonight anyways.

Granted he could get some good garbage time run but is it enough?

silly me, I forgot about Kawhi

• Petergunz82

I don’t play cash but Kawhi doesn’t seem to have the 65 pt upside for GPP

• kingsolobolo1

Think of steph before you play Tyler johnson

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@JTL33 said...

Does Harrell get run in a blowout?

Nope

• JTL33

@theIrrigator said...

Nope

Probably prefer Harris then for the same price.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

8 spots left in the Forum Contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79241623

• schube4402

Lots of value opening up but struggling who to pay up for in the 8-9k range. Who is the better play siakam or vuc ? Right now have siakam but slightly worried on a back to back

• Isolitary18

RHJ is back as well so i’m avoiding siakam been logging huge minutes and a back to back you have to imagine RHJ gets 18-20

• gaelicgirl

@RipCityRings said...

Limited from a potential blowout or is he hurt? Can’t find anything about that, but I love Harrell tonight.

Sorry, got busy for a minute! I just meant from a potential blowout, not that he’s hurt. Harrell was the first one I thought of, too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.