7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:05 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ryan7962

I’m kinda feeling Myles Turner tonight

• rpolzin25

Brown or Kennard tonight?

• rpolzin25

@rpolzin25 said...

Brown or Kennard tonight?

I should clarify dk gpp

• mlrfo4

@Pandamonious said...

Rotowire don’t know anything.

Seeing it elsewhere and some with Elf starting

• JTL33

Who you guys going with as your hammers tonight?

• zpa1989

i know this has been probably asked but frazier or tyler johnson? who minutes are more secure?

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Same starters for the Knicks: Payton, RJ, Morris, Randle, Robinson

Can’t believe nobody’s mentioned Marcus Morris revenge yet, you guys are slipping LOL

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@zpa1989 said...

i know this has been probably asked but frazier or tyler johnson? who minutes are more secure?

Neither. They’re not secure at all. Brown and Rose can run point. Booker, Carter, Jerome can all run point for PHX. Both kind of suck. Suns could easily get walloped.

• Isolitary18

@Pandamonious little hostile about kemba but i like it.

• Jeremy6Morehead

Best UTIL DK GPP option for under 5200?

Jaylen Brown (Although already have Tatum and Grant WIlliams), DRose, or Josh Richardson?

• kbsktbll88

@gaelicgirl said...

Can’t believe nobody’s mentioned Marcus Morris revenge yet, you guys are slipping LOL

He’s in my pool, don’t love him though. Not really a revenge game since he left in FA. Like with Julius Randle, he said he hates the Lakers and that will be a true revenge game, but said he loves the Pelicans organization and has a great relationship with them.

• Pandamonious

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Best UTIL DK GPP option for under 5200?

Jaylen Brown (Although already have Tatum and Grant WIlliams), DRose, or Josh Richardson?

J-Rich is the best option, but also highest owned, Rose is a nice pivot at lower ownership if that matters to you. Both have basically 40 point ceilings realistically with 20 point floors I think.

• Wynter12

I REALLY need Indi vs Cle to be a surprise hit lol

• Pandamonious

@Wynter12 said...

I REALLY need Indi vs Cle to be a surprise hit lol

Brogdon/Turner or Sabonis? w/ Nance? I like it.

• Supersharpie

Brown, Rose, or White for GPP on DK?

• superjon

Feel like I got some decent chalk and a couple of lower owned cheapies.

3 LU’s and only one has a later hammer (Oubre), so a little nervous about that/

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

He’s in my pool, don’t love him though. Not really a revenge game since he left in FA. Like with Julius Randle, he said he hates the Lakers and that will be a true revenge game, but said he loves the Pelicans organization and has a great relationship with them.

Yeah, I don’t love any Knicks (too many PFs) and don’t usually target teams against BOS.

• marker0357

@mlrfo4 said...

Seeing it elsewhere and some with Elf starting

Is it still a thing to play whoever is playing against Elf? It seems last year that with his haircut, his defense seemed to improve. I played Kyrie last night after remembering how bad Elf was and he let me down. If Elf is still a thing, that would make Kemba in play tonight. I’m not sure I’m ready to take that leap on a good size slate.

• STLBlues9113

Tyler Johnson, Josh Hart, or Alexander-Walker?

• monarch

Rando Kevin Knox game?

• gausman7

On FD tonight, I’m running a ton of Drummond, a good amount of Tatum, and some RWB.

Staying away from guard punts, though praying people play Tyler Johnson. Also staying away from the likes of Lonzo and Randle.

If you’re a mass entry guy, I get you want some high risk plays. There are way too many every night players with solid matchups to take risks at that price point tonight.

I have a ton of P.J. Tucker for $4400 and I am staying away from Sixers outside of a touch of Horford. Hoping people flock to Simmons with Embiid out. I think there are better ways to spend $9,600 on FD this slate.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

You know I got him in 1 😁🍀🏀

• bure10

Ugh Tacko active hurts the second WIlliams

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Rando Kevin Knox game?

YES!!!!!

• S7ubs

Who is Timelord?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).