7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:05 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont like Turner tonight but I understand why everyone likes him

• Ace15

Deonte Murray, Tobias, and lots of Lavine and Mitchell. Too early for the kevin knox game lol

• gausman7

Looks like NAW, Thybulle, and G. Williams are gonna be the sub 4K chalk on FD tonight

• jessedio

I never really liked playing Turner. Every time I plug him in he disappoints. I have zero shares so naturally, I hope Love and Tristan dominate the boards. Hope this doesn’t turn into another KAT situation.

• DirkDigglerz

Guards against Detroit Josh Richardson might get 45 fpts

• balladamus

@theIrrigator said...

I dont like Turner tonight but I understand why everyone likes him

On Fanduel and Yahoo, Turner is good for his blocks upside going up against a shorter Tristan Thompson.

• jessedio

@balladamus said...

On Fanduel and Yahoo, Turner is good for his blocks upside going up against a shorter Tristan Thompson.

For sure. He makes sense. Guess I’m just biased against him. I’ll check back in a month to see his consistency.

• Lamms30

@S7ubs said...

Who is Timelord?

https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-celtics/2018/12/14/robert-williams-time-lord-nickname

• Jeremy6Morehead

O’Quinn or Grant Williams? Torn now because Mike Scott and Tacko Fall are both playing

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Lamb out, Sumner starting.

Thybulle starting for Embiid.

• Pandamonious

Hart starting for Jrue

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Awoods13 said...

Supersharpie said…

I think you go D. Rose.

I like Brown from the Celtics or Nance

• monarch

RHJ is indeed out

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Hart starting for Jrue

All tha NAW now

• SteeloCity

Damn, do you go Hart or NWA? Tough…RHJ being out now makes me want Siakam. These last minute changes are what kill my lineups.

• Lyles vs beambry?

• pn3

dropped from coby to josh hart and allowed me to pick up richardson as well from tyler johnson
    incoming backfire for me

• zpa1989

hachimura i think is sneaky tonight he should pop for a 40 burger on FD very soon getting good minutes and usage

• monarch

@SteeloCity said...

Damn, do you go Hart or NWA? Tough…RHJ being out now makes me want Siakam. These last minute changes are what kill my lineups.

Jrue was doing little to nothing as the starting shooting guard and he is an all star caliber player. Hart who otherwise sucks now moves into a lesser usage role and now has to defend James Harden in a get right blowup spot.

• ifthethunder

I threw some carp out there, but just minnows. I’m just not feeling it tonight.
    ~

• Pandamonious

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Lyles vs beambry?

Huerter playing 5 more minutes tonight that Bembry probably won’t see.

• RipCityRings

I don’t get the Turner love at all. He’s never done anything vs Cleveland to warrant the price, seems like there are several better plays at C.

On the other hand, I like both Randle and Mitch Rob tonight. The chances of Timelord not fouling out seem low, and the depleted front court feels like the best spot to attack Boston.

Edit: Low not high.

• sanders_tj

Tobias Harris is going to smash tonight. Just a feeling.

• ijustlosf

Liking my lineup. Had to debate between Bjelica/Ingram and Kaminsky/Harris but I think I’m going for Kaminsky/Harris

• monarch

Turner is priced really well at 6300. All you need is 40 out of him and you are off and running. That’s why I like him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).