7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:05 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BBWC_10

I can’t believe Vuc is the dud of the night for me. Having a good night with Trey, Ingram Hart and Love. Would love for Tank to get me another 14 in the 2nd half

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

317.50 with Beverley going and stupid 9 from
    Holmes on my main lineup in SE… maybe should have entered the 555 tonight… or maybe best not Holmes would have given me a heart attack

• chrislamb92

Man these payout structures on DK are brutal. I have a lineup sitting in 9th out of 58,823 in the big $8 and it’s only winning $700. The top prize being $100k and inside the top 10 dropping below $1,000 is brutal. I know DK has data showing more people play when the top prize is bigger, and yes I should play a different tournament, but I have to believe it would be better for the long run the spread the prizepool out a little more even just within the top .1%. People are still going to fill a tournament that has a 50k top prize and can pay out the top 25 all with 1k+ each.

• Wrx_guy

@chrislamb92 said...

Man these payout structures on DK are brutal. I have a lineup sitting in 9th out of 58,823 in the big $8 and it’s only winning $700. The top prize being $100k and inside the top 10 dropping below $1,000 is brutal. I know DK has data showing more people play when the top prize is bigger, and yes I should play a different tournament, but I have to believe it would be better for the long run the spread the prizepool out a little more even just within the top .1%. People are still going to fill a tournament that has a 50k top prize and can pay out the top 25 all with 1k+ each.

I think the dumbest thing is not making the min cash at least 2x of your entry fee. Entering a 8$ gpp and only winning $12 is actually so shitty when you think about it

• FunchessOfFun

@chrislamb92 said...

Really nice LU dude. Brogdon instead of Tatum and you get 2nd. Still an awesome score! Agreed on the payout structure

• gaelicgirl

@SteeloCity said...

I also think today proves you can fade these superstars and still win.

I think it depends on the matchups and the slate size. On smaller slates you might have to take the superstars because of a lack of other options. Tomorrow will be an interesting test case.

• thedkexperience

@gaelicgirl said...

I think it depends on the matchups and the slate size. On smaller slates you might have to take the superstars because of a lack of other options. Tomorrow will be an interesting test case.

Yeah … all today proves is that it worked today. Tomorrow could be a balanced day, a stars and scrubs day, a chalk day, an inexplicable day or just Sunday. That’s NBA DFS.

That said, it looks like I’m gonna turn a profit for the 4th time in 5 days so that’s neat. Best advice I can give anyone is don’t select guards that can’t rebound. Actually scratch that … don’t select players that can’t rebound.

• SteeloCity

@thedkexperience said...

Yeah … all today proves is that it worked today. Tomorrow could be a balanced day, a stars and scrubs day, a chalk day, an inexplicable day or just Sunday. That’s NBA DFS.

That said, it looks like I’m gonna turn a profit for the 4th time in 5 days so that’s neat. Best advice I can give anyone is don’t select guards that can’t rebound. Actually scratch that … don’t select players that can’t rebound.

That said, who do you like for tomorrow?

I guess what I was getting at with my earlier comment was that I feel like people see guys like LeBron, AD, RWB, Harden on the slate and automatically think omg I need to play them. Like it is possible for someone to take down a GPP without them that’s what I’m getting at.

• miggs6876

@chrislamb92 said...

One of my biggest complaints with dfs. I wish they would have a few gpps that were a more balanced payoff.

• Njsum1

@tyrique0730 said...

you must’ve missed the games last year. Simmons also had 5 turnovers, only 13 pts n 4 rebs

No I didn’t, other than the hawks who all point guards ate up Simmons didn’t see a significant bump in production last year when Embiid was out.

He also only took 13 shots tonight. Which was my point. Embiid was leaving shots and boards on the table. That would benefit horford and Tobias most, and possibly Jrich.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Killing it for me

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1188262857822990336?s=19

Hilarious

• miggs6876

I’m at 344 with Kaminsky and Oubre still playing. Not sure how good the Suns are. Right now, they are playing with passion. Fun to watch.

• gaelicgirl

@thedkexperience said...

That said, it looks like I’m gonna turn a profit for the 4th time in 5 days so that’s neat.

Well done!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1188262857822990336?s=19

Hilarious

This almost made up for all the money I’m losing tonight.

• thedkexperience

@SteeloCity said...

That said, who do you like for tomorrow?

I guess what I was getting at with my earlier comment was that I feel like people see guys like LeBron, AD, RWB, Harden on the slate and automatically think omg I need to play them. Like it is possible for someone to take down a GPP without them that’s what I’m getting at.

I’ll have a lot of Hornets, some Lakers and Towns because I always play Towns.

• CoachMouse

Kemba in the Garden tho
    😂

• S7ubs

Good luck tomorrow everyone! I’m taking the day off to focus on nfl!

• Assemblethelegion

Wish I had entered my RG lineup in other tourneys tonight….

• RandysCrow

It was a good night in NBA DFS….thank you Harrell for hammering the finish

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Assemblethelegion said...

Wish I had entered my RG lineup in other tourneys tonight….

Congrats getting 1st, always have to at least put it in something else

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

👍👍

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said...

Wow, long time no see!

• RandysCrow

@gaelicgirl said...

Wow, long time no see!

I hide well!

Thanks for sending Bell over to us! 😂

• DirkDigglerz

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).