7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:05 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

Finshed at 368. Too bad it was just a free roll. I was out of town and didnt really do much research. I stacked the NO and Houston game. Harden hurt me.

• JMAC126

@CoachMouse said...

Kemba in the Garden tho
    😂

iT hAs NoThInG tO dO wItH tHe GaRdEn

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

took down the 3 entry max DK Hot Shot, scoring 388.25. Nice to surprise to wake up to this morning. Frank the Tank Kamensky as the closer first weekend of the season. What were the odds of that a week ago.

• miggs6876

@yountingly said...

took down the 3 entry max DK Hot Shot, scoring 388.25. Nice to surprise to wake up to this morning. Frank the Tank Kamensky as the closer first weekend of the season. What were the odds of that a week ago.

Nice.

• thedkexperience

@yountingly said...

Hell yeah, great job!

• 40coach

Went back and forth between Harden or Westbrook. Took Harden and it cost me over $500.

• 40coach

@yountingly said...

Grats man!

• Kennybass065

Had my best night ever with much thanks to this forum! I took 2nd (387.75 points) in a $12 single entry, which included a last minute swap of D Rose for J Rich – a 24 point difference not in my favor.

Does anyone know what the total points were that took down the main GPP? Again, thanks to everyone in this forum.

• Njsum1

@DirkDigglerz said...

Dejounte Murray came through

That was a nice call. I was just concerned the minutes wouldn’t be there and they weren’t. Yet the dude jacked up 36 minutes worth of shots in 23 and can certainly stuff the stat sheet. 👍

• Njsum1

@yountingly said...

Awesome..congrats!!!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks guys. Lu was Young, Brogdon, Ingram, Kaminsky, Horford, D Murray, Harrell, Oubre for those wondering.

• kbsktbll88

Can’t believe the Suns won last night, what a weird day. Monty Williams has done a hell of a job so far.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@JMAC126 said...

iT hAs NoThInG tO dO wItH tHe GaRdEn

This was his best DK point total game in the Garden in his career. Plenty of Garden duds in his time. On top of it all he was still only the 8th-10th best DK PG play depending on how you look at it. Big deal.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

This was his best DK point total game in the Garden in his career. Plenty of Garden duds in his time. On top of it all he was still only the 8th-10th best DK PG play depending on how you look at it. Big deal.

There is always some clown who contributes absolutely nothing coming in here at the end of the day to make fun of other people’s takes. It’s why I stopped posting here last year. There’s more trolling than actual discussion half the time. Unfortunately there’s no other active site that I know of to talk dfs.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

It was a good night in NBA DFS….thank you Harrell for hammering the finish

Good to see you back Randy!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler