7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:05 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Rumor that Lonzo has a secret busted ankle. If that’s the case he could have a reduction in minutes on a non competitive B2B.

Or he goes berserk

• moped_jones

@ripking said...

The main reason I don’t cash for the last 5 years is not trusting my gut/intuition last night had SGA all day until news that buddy heild was playing. Our first instincts are always right. I’m saying this more to myself every day. Today I’m not tinkering unless someone is sitting!!!

What I do (if I’m playing multiple lineups) is I make my initial gut only LU and keep it. Then do my researched LU’s. About half the time my 2 minute no research LU wins.

• Harden, rwb, vuc seems fun to me.

• kbsktbll88

Drummond going to be chalk again?

• IronMonkey415

I on the other hand only locked in Westbrook, Clint and Ingram, Joe Hart in that game.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Rumor that Lonzo has a secret busted ankle.

Where did you hear that?

• lemay88

Beverley or White on FD?

• Micah831

Anyone on Hachimura? C White?

• incognito11

@monarch said...

Rumor that Lonzo has a secret busted ankle. If that’s the case he could have a reduction in minutes on a non competitive B2B.

Or he goes berserk

Source is TMZ and Alan Foster. Seems like BS. He’s seemed fine. Going heavy Ball tonight

• SteeloCity

I think the move at center is Myles Turner. Dude is gonna have a heck of a game and only 7600 on FD. Lock and load. I also like Vuc but don’t want to spend up that much.

Point is Simmons, RWB, Brogdon, or my man Coby White. Love that guy.

SG love NWA for the price and Harden.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@incognito11 said...

Source is TMZ and Alan Foster. Seems like BS. He’s seemed fine. Going heavy Ball tonight

Yeah wouldn’t make much sense for Lonzo to have the busted ankle yet sit Jrue

• packdog

@Micah831 said...

like em both on FD

• moped_jones

@Micah831 said...

I’m on them quite a bit.

Hach has really impressed me so far. The closest NBA team to me is the Bulls and they are loving Coby White so far. They are super affordable on DK & FD.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Halfway there in the Forum Contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79241623

Come on in Panda, we don’t judge lol

• bostonfever

(Edit* Rostering Harris, and Richardson without Simmons anyone else feeling this?

• tmarohl

@bostonfever said...

Harris, and Richardson without Simmons anyone else feeling this?

What do you mean without Simmons?

• kbsktbll88

@bostonfever said...

Harris, and Richardson without Simmons anyone else feeling this?

Embiid is out, not Simmons.

• bostonfever

@tmarohl said...

What do you mean without Simmons?

I mean rostering Harris, and Richardson but not Simmons.

• moped_jones

@SteeloCity said...

I think the move at center is Myles Turner. Dude is gonna have a heck of a game and only 7600 on FD. Lock and load. I also like Vuc but don’t want to spend up that much.

Point is Simmons, RWB, Brogdon, or my man Coby White. Love that guy.

SG love NWA for the price and Harden.

Turner is even better on DK ($6300). I have 50% exposure to him tonight (20 LUs, 10 with him). Pairing him with Brogdon in a few.

This slate has a lot of good options tonight with injuries + people out-performing their prices so far (Brown for the Celts & Hachimura for the Wiz).

Should be a fun slate.

• moped_jones

@bostonfever said...

(Edit* Rostering Harris, and Richardson without Simmons anyone else feeling this?

I have Richardson in just about every LU I have (on DK). He’s only $4900. Almost a must have.

• kbsktbll88

Yes Richardson is too cheap, so is Horford.

• Wynter12

I have too much interest in pieces in the CLE/IND game. Mostly the PF/C guys. Nance, Turner, Sabonis and TT keep popping out to me. Brogdon too actually. Almost Lamb as well, but he seems to be battling an injury.

• incognito11

Anyone else like Normal Powell for GPP tonight? TOR can’t keep playing their guards 38 MPG and on a B2B.

• moped_jones

@lemay88 said...

Beverley or White on FD?

I like both of these guys a lot. I’d probably lean White (but Beverly is one of my favorite PGs. He’s a little pitbull out there. I was hoping he’d sign with Chicago (his hometown) in the off season.

• moped_jones

@incognito11 said...

Anyone like Normal Powell tonight? TOR can’t keep playing their guards 38 MPG and on a B2B.

Powell should be starting.

But I don’t trust their coach to give him the minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.