7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Cleveland ( 5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 239
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:05 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jessedio

Pelicans are a good team. I don’t think they will be getting blown out. Man I wish Zion was playing.

• Isolitary18

Gimme all the John Collins and NAW tonight… all of it.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jessedio said...

Pelicans are a good team. I don’t think they will be getting blown out. Man I wish Zion was playing.

That’s generous. They’re an average to below average team that happens to be on a road B2B without their best player playing a most likely much better team on their own court.

Pelicans letting Jrue sit is basically them saying, we weren’t winning this game anyway.

• moped_jones

@Pandamonious said...

That’s generous. They’re an average to below average team that happens to be on a road B2B without their best player playing a most likely much better team on their own court.

*best PLAYERS (Zion and Jrue).

They can score. Can’t play a lick of D though.

• incognito11

JRich 4.9K on DK looks good, but 6.1 on FD… not so much.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Pelicans letting Jrue sit is basically them saying, we weren’t winning this game anyway.

What Panda said….

• tmarohl

The best part about it, is that Dantoni won’t care. Harden will be in there shooting with three minutes to go with a 27 point lead.

• leeg9685

Haven’t seen much discussion on Kyle oquinn…I could see Horford moving to the 5…how many minutes or points are we projecting oquinn for?

• incognito11

@tmarohl said...

The best part about it, is that Dantoni won’t care. Harden will be in there shooting with three minutes to go with a 27 point lead.

You think so? He doesn’t sit if they blow them out?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@incognito11 said...

You think so? He doesn’t sit if they blow them out?

No he puts them back in the game up 30 with 5 mins left lol

• monarch

Nah. Harden always gets his usual rotation. Its the others that get minutes cut.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@leeg9685 said...

Haven’t seen much discussion on Kyle oquinn…I could see Horford moving to the 5…how many minutes or points are we projecting oquinn for?

Probably 12-15 minutes. 0-30 DK points.

• incognito11

RHJ is playing. Gotta think Siakam doesn’t get 38 mins tonight….

• JTL33

Not really feeling the late night hammer games, SAC/UTA doesn’t interest me besides Mitchell and LAC/PHO seems like it could blowout and hamper Kawhi, Lou and Harrell. Still like Oubre and Frank from PHO I suppose.

• jessedio

@Pandamonious said...

I like the energy of the Pels. Bunch of young dudes that just go out there and play competitive. They should of beat the Raptors the other day. They kind of remind me of the Nuggets but obviously not as good yet.

• callmetouch

Ya’ll can have you’re NAW. I’ll take my Hart.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Harden will be in there shooting with three minutes to go with a 27 point lead.

Harden will be the chalkiest of chalk, because everyone knows this.

Does anyone else think the addition of Westbrook is going to hurt Capela’s numbers?

• Kp24

KOQ gonna get me to the promised land or break my heart?

• jessedio

@gaelicgirl said...

Harden will be the chalkiest of chalk, because everyone knows this.

Does anyone else think the addition of Westbrook is going to hurt Capela’s numbers?

Yup. Russ was hustling for those rebounds the other night.

• STLBlues9113

How do we feel about Thomas Bryant tonight?

• JSteele

@incognito11 said...

RHJ is playing. Gotta think Siakam doesn’t get 38 mins tonight….

Nick Nurse had some choice words about RHJ questioning his effort. If he gets in the rotation it won’t be much.

• gaelicgirl

@JTL33 said...

Not really feeling the late night hammer games, SAC/UTA doesn’t interest me besides Mitchell and LAC/PHO seems like it could blowout and hamper Kawhi, Lou and Harrell. Still like Oubre and Frank from PHO I suppose.

Zubac might smash against PHO if Harrell is limited. I was surprised how competitive the Suns were against DEN last night, but they’re not quite the defensive juggernaut that the Clippers are.

• incognito11

A few guys not being mentioned: Trey Lyles, 3.9K. 24 mins. TJ McConnell too, especially if Lamb sits. Can see them going Brogdon/McConnell in back court especially since Cavs play Sexton/Garland.

• NoLimits0

Westbrook or Harden hmm. Can’t do both.

• ifthethunder

@Kp24 said...

Well I’ve faded Josh Hart both nights to my detriment

I’ve played Hart both times and I am o.k. with the 3,200 to 3,600 price increase on D.K. He stays in my lineups at least until he pisses me off.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.