Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• WilliamPU2003

that Spurs spread looks low considering they dismantled the warriors and SAC is on a b2b.

• kylar18

Finding where the value is in that game is gonna be important. Most people will probably just look at the 8 pt spread vs the other games and just pass on it

• ASitar

First off, congrats to whomever put up 350+ last night and killed it. Second, let’s not forget what TODAYS forum is about. I’ll get this out of the way, short and sweet for all of the “I told you sos” and the “I knew I should haves”. We all should have been on Glass, Lawson hit value (barely), Westy did not (barely), Cousins usher the bed, Harden hit value and looks to be a must play moving to point, Myles Turner was by far the center of the night, DWill did his thang too! Yes, I had a Westy, Harden, and Cousins in a LU and I put up 288 on FD and didn’t cash. I’ll move on past the $3 I lost. I look forward to the insight for tonight. And remember – stay humble. That punt that ONLY you knew about that went off for 8x value could have easily not as well and that “lock” that put up 22 points may have just had an off night. That’s why DFS is 30% luck (IMHO).

GL tonight.

BTW, looking at Wall, Beal, Milsap, Blake and Howard tonight.

• MarcoPolo128

Thinking about fading paul, wall, lillard on FD

• S7ubs

All the Spurs going to have rather high ownership. Might just fade them all. Everyone is going to say simmons is a must play

• DirkDigglerz

DeAndre Jordan always smokes Portland

• S7ubs

I like everyone from the late game. Bulls game has some value and interesting. I hate Brad Stevens so Idk what I’ll do with them. Atlanta and Wizards have some good plays too. Should be a fun 4 game slate

• Bayzguy

I like some patty mills FD to get me low with some value what do you think

• Irishsteelhead

Gimme some Rondo. I like his spot on a new team against an (main) old one.

*Quick sidenote: Hit 396, and 397 last night. Was happy to see that waking up.

• Bayzguy

Does anyone have an opinion on Simmons SF 4000 on FD

• lastcallcasualty

@ASitar said...

First off, congrats to whomever put up 350+ last night and killed it. Second, let’s not forget what TODAYS forum is about. I’ll get this out of the way, short and sweet for all of the “I told you sos” and the “I knew I should haves”. We all should have been on Glass, Lawson hit value (barely), Westy did not (barely), Cousins usher the bed, Harden hit value and looks to be a must play moving to point, Myles Turner was by far the center of the night, DWill did his thang too! Yes, I had a Westy, Harden, and Cousins in a LU and I put up 288 on FD and didn’t cash. I’ll move on past the $3 I lost. I look forward to the insight for tonight. And remember – stay humble. That punt that ONLY you knew about that went off for 8x value could have easily not as well and that “lock” that put up 22 points may have just had an off night. That’s why DFS is 30% luck (IMHO).

GL tonight.

BTW, looking at Wall, Beal, Milsap, Blake and Howard tonight.

350? That was nothing. 350 didn’t win you shit man…..

• JSteele

Simmons is playable as long as Danny Green is out. He’s got that offense that Kyle Anderson doesn’t

• Bayzguy

Which will affect Mills as well right

• CoreJunkie

315 points and no cash last night…yikes. Damn brow.

• dds2190

Any logical reason why DK moved Simmons from SG to SF? Or Do they just like messing with us?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

I’ve only been playing this for a year now but I’ve never seen a 99 before… I lost every contest with my 1-stud lineups and that stud not being Brow. Brutal.

• bucherpsu08

My express lineup hit 384. Should have just used that across the board. Tonight looks like a night to pay up at PF, SG is a black hole.

• DirkDigglerz

@jon2anderson said...

I’ve only been playing this for a year now but I’ve never seen a 99 before… I lost every contest with my 1-stud lineups and that stud not being Brow. Brutal.

He also had a 90 fpts game last season. He’s a beast!

• bigstacks2015

NBA is everything I remember from last year, a frickin crap shoot. 308 to cash in a 50/50 on fanduel, what a joke. Back to NFL.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t quite get why some thing NBA is a joke because scores are high. It is obvious in all DFS that everyone is better and more information is out there so of course the scores are going to higher and higher. When I first started NBA and all other sports as well you could count on numerous nights where you could cash when a player or two didn’t make value. Now you don’t make 5-7X you can forget about it.

Point being, all DFS is kinda a crap shoot. Still skill involved but the skill-luck ratio is not what it used to be.

• Cityworkout

@bigstacks2015 said...

NBA is everything I remember from last year, a frickin crap shoot. 308 to cash in a 50/50 on fanduel, what a joke. Back to NFL.

Almost everyone played well, many people had Harden. You can’t look at the total score.

• barko15

I’ve never went on here to rant but let me tell you the worst feeling. I submitted 3 lineups each in a $5 ×10 multiplier. All 3 lineups lost, however, one of them dropped 332.5 points and would have placed in either of the other 2 contests except the one I entered with that lineup fml.

• Bayzguy

The 2 game slate seems to be the only ones that I ever seem to get any cash in but I’m really liking all of today’s games

• Petergunz82

Cousins probably goes ham tonight

• barko15

now to make up for my previous post:
    today I really like (on dk)
    rondo (must play at that price), cousins (bounce back game), Howard, Leonard,
    McCollum
    fade
    Lillard, wall, millsap, butler

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler