Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Raven2012champs said...

Hey since your two busy flapping your gums and not reading that i said those 4 players would score 50 + points tonight and there all affordable

Dont feed the troll. Please.

• Tnqscarface

@danglejang95 said...

any thoughts on brandon bass at 3000$ for the clippers?

I prefer ED Davis

• natedenver34

Fantasy labs projects Simmons at 9 to 12% ownership. I tend to trust their projections.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Raven2012champs said...

No Pau no chow tonight draft pau gasol in every lineup must own he’ll svo 55 dk points tonight

No thanks

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@Cocomilk said...

Any insight on the bench minutes?

I saw some people asking about Satoransky as a punt and I would probably steer clear of that, Burke is the pretty clear cut back up PG and if the last preseason game was any indication with the way the minutes are going to be distributed, the only bench guys I would even consider would be Oubre and Nicholson, but with Oubre I would tread lightly cause Brooks has made it clear that Otto is the SF on this team and will get the bulk of the minutes although Otto does have a tendency of getting injured but as long as he is healthy I couldn’t in good conscious recommend Oubre. If I recall correctly, the last game of preseason the starters all got about 35 minutes which doesn’t leave much room for any bench guy to really go off and help you win a GPP.

• traviswhite

all in on terry rozier tonight, if it fails me so be it

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@traviswhite said...

Me like

• billholler

@Raven2012champs said...

Hey since your two busy flapping your gums and not reading that i said those 4 players would score 50 + points tonight and there all affordable

*you’re
    *too
    *they’re

Geez. sigh :(

• S7ubs

Love my line ups. No cash for me tonight

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

I really want some exposure to the Celtics but I can’t really figure out Stevens rotations. It seems everyone gets plenty of minutes and I don’t really want to play any starters on a B2B who might be limited to around 30 mins. I really want to play Thomas against the older slower Rondo but just not sure. Anybody got a feel for this?

• traviswhite

@slpanthers24 said...

Me like

Because of my donations? :-)

• thekushhammer

all in on jamal crawford, i was all in on crabbe an hour ago then i split the exposure down the middle and now im all in on JC

hate 7:30 starts

At 3600, i doubt he can kill me. i like the teams around him

• billholler

@traviswhite said...

I adjusted him about 10 times. Went from 25% to 80% and somehow ended up at only about 10%.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@traviswhite said...

Because of my donations? :-)

No. I like rozier tonight .

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

I really want some exposure to the Celtics but I can’t really figure out Stevens rotations. It seems everyone gets plenty of minutes and I don’t really want to play any starters on a B2B who might be limited to around 30 mins. I really want to play Thomas against the older slower Rondo but just not sure. Anybody got a feel for this?

U are not the only one bud. Stevens and rotations is polar opposite . I

• Thomas21

@WhiteGeneva said...

Kyle Anderson seemed to be a popular play the other night and after one bad game everybody seems to have jumped ship. At $3.5K on FD I think he has some value in tournaments. Is his shooting so bad that he should be avoided all together?

He just won’t have much usage and Leonard/Aldridge/Gasol should gobble up all the rebounds so he just doesn’t have much upside even if he is playing 25+ minutes.

• manunited23

Do you guys like Plumlee at all tonight against DJ? DJ’s defense isn’t exactly spectacular to say the least.

• Cocomilk

@ImADonk11 said...

I saw some people asking about Satoransky as a punt and I would probably steer clear of that, Burke is the pretty clear cut back up PG and if the last preseason game was any indication with the way the minutes are going to be distributed, the only bench guys I would even consider would be Oubre and Nicholson, but with Oubre I would tread lightly cause Brooks has made it clear that Otto is the SF on this team and will get the bulk of the minutes although Otto does have a tendency of getting injured but as long as he is healthy I couldn’t in good conscious recommend Oubre. If I recall correctly, the last game of preseason the starters all got about 35 minutes which doesn’t leave much room for any bench guy to really go off and help you win a GPP.

I gotta feeling Smith gets more run than Nicholson, especially if Gortat is in early foul trouble. Am I fucking nuts?

• lionssuck

@Cocomilk said...

Guess I’m the only one fully fading Pau. If you don’t D up , you don’t get starter minutes for Pop, you sit at the end of the bench by D Lee. Pau’s minutes and price tag will be in a downward trajectory all season until the playoffs

I’m fading all Spurs tonight. Who knows how Pop will distribute the minutes tonight. It’s the first game of 3 out of 4 days, wouldn’t be surprised if none of the starters saw 30 minutes

• Toadthegreat

@billholler said...

*you’re
    *too
    *they’re

Geez. sigh :(

Makes me sad for our future…

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@TeHDruiD said...

I won’t be factoring in blowouts tonight personally. I think of them all, only Spurs have an opportunity at a blowout but I struggle with that thought as well. I’m just playing everything straight up tonight

That being said, it’s a 4 game slate, using a blowout mindset could put you in a great spot. It always cracks me up to see the winning lineups in these 2-4 game slates because it’s never really what you expect. There will almost always be a .1% owned guy who has a big game and really makes me look stupid

Not worried about any blowouts either. Even if the spurs do blowout the kings they will probably be up by so much because they have 90+ after 3 quarters and kawhi/LMA would have a large chunk of it.

• jessedio

On DK Made 60 lineups and have Korver in 63% of them. Gotta take a stand on someone…lol Glad it’s the first game so I’ll know how my night will go right away!

• hobbes2d

I hate this slate for GPPs…might just do all cash games.

• Reidis4music

terry rozier , opens up so much space. Hoping for 25+ and a better stat line

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@lionssuck said...

I’m fading all Spurs tonight. Who knows how Pop will distribute the minutes tonight. It’s the first game of 3 out of 4 days, wouldn’t be surprised if none of the starters saw 30 minutes

Don’t over think it, they are in the best spot of the slate and their offensive usage is more concentrated than it ever has been under pop.

I agree on fading pau, but mainly just because hes just no bargain. I loved playing him last year at much higher prices, but that was when he was the focal point of the bulls offense and was a triple double threat every night because of all the injuries. He is he clear 3rd option behind 2 studs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).