Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Ffs lock takes so long.

• Ty127

Rondo or cp3 who scores more?

• walkoff9

@Ty127 said...

Rondo or cp3 who scores more?

cp3 by about 20.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Cocomilk said...

I gotta feeling Smith gets more run than Nicholson, especially if Gortat is in early foul trouble. Am I fucking nuts?

Naw not nuts lol and if he did get in foul trouble I think that happens problem is I think Smith is awful and I will say Gortat is usually pretty good about not committing stupid fouls although I probably just jinxed him. After watching Smith and Nicholson is preseason I would feel more comfortable rostering Nich cause he has some game.

• trainedeye

@manunited23 said...

Do you guys like Plumlee at all tonight against DJ? DJ’s defense isn’t exactly spectacular to say the least.

Yes- all my money is on him tonight

• TheWhiteMamba

Fading Gasol. I can’t see Pop leaving him in for 30+ minutes against Boogie.

• manunited23

@trainedeye said...

Yes- all my money is on him tonight

Best of luck!

• mackie64

Baze or crowder Gpp?

• mackie64

Baze or crowder Gpp?

• trainedeye

@walkoff9 said...

cp3 by about 20.

+1

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mackie64 said...

Baze or crowder Gpp?

Im going more baze due to butler guarding jae

• rules316

@thekushhammer said...

all in on jamal crawford, i was all in on crabbe an hour ago then i split the exposure down the middle and now im all in on JC

hate 7:30 starts

At 3600, i doubt he can kill me. i like the teams around him

me too….11/12 lineups…was wondering if anyone else was on him

• Raven2012champs

Atlanta point guard Dennis schrodom sneaky play tonight

• billholler

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Fading Gasol. I can’t see Pop leaving him in for 30+ minutes against Boogie.

That was my thought too. Expect to see Deadman walking play about 20 minutes.

• terrypercs

how much boogie exposure yall rocking with?

• billholler

@Raven2012champs said...

Atlanta point guard Dennis schrodom sneaky play tonight

What’s so sneaky? He has been discussed more than once in this thread. Lots of DFS “experts” picking him tonight.

• elmore0631

@ImADonk11 said...

As a guy who watches the Wiz all the time I feel I have a pretty good take on the team although obviously Brooks is a new coach but still I assume the usage to be similar. I will say I see Brooks letting Wall do his thing like Westbrook did under Brooks and I think this means Wall will have a green light on driving and trying to score at will and not just be a pass first PG. I always loved playing Gortat with the exception that Wittman never let him get any run in the 4th and still usually hit value so assuming Brooks lets him get regular run in the 4th esp tonight with no Mahimi, I think Gortat can get 35-40 assuming he stays out of foul trouble. I like playing wings who can score against the Wiz and big men who board, although I am not the biggest fan of Korver or Baze I kind of like them both particualr Baze. Also, I think Millsap and Howard both get double digit boards, like Millsap more cause of the upside. I actually really like the game stack here although maybe that is just bc I plan on watching it and want to do that lol.

Thoughts on Oubre JR or just go with Otto at 1k more.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

What are the chances Griff outscores Cousins? Just realized I have so much more Blake.

• mackie64

@slpanthers24 said...

Im going more baze due to butler guarding jae

Thanks man!! That’s kind of what I was thinking.

• KingPinz2324

Bradley or Markeif Draftkings GPP

• trainedeye

@ImADonk11 said...

What are the chances Griff outscores Cousins? Just realized I have so much more Blake.

I have Blake outscoring Cousins- full fade on Cousins and all in on Blake- that’s my stand

• danglejang95

any thoughts on beal?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@elmore0631 said...

Thoughts on Oubre JR or just go with Otto at 1k more.

Otto will get more run but I am not the biggest fan of his and at least with Oubre you know he will be the offensive guy when he is on the court with the 2nd unit and if he is hot Brooks may give him more run. Problem is Otto looked great in the final preseason game so he might have some confidence. Depending on who the salary relief allows you to get, I would say Otto but I won’t be shocked if they end up around the same points at the end of the night.

• S7ubs

0% dame. Yikes

• TeHDruiD

I think Cousins outscores Blake, but price being compared, I like Blake a lot more. I have Cousins in 1/10 lineups, Blake in 8/10 lineups (FD)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.