Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DFSNewbie

People complaining about NBA need to stop complaining. First of all, the prices are very loose this early in the season. They will tighten up as more games and data are accumulated. Second, when you have multiple players going for 60+ FPS, all scores will be inflated. Like Anthony Davis getting 100 FPS may happen again but it is very unlikely. For today, I like Howard for some reason. It is likely he will burn me but I will roll with him. Also, I think Kings are good team this season. They might still get blown out today but they will be good dfs play for the rest of the season

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Had quite a bit of Brow and still didn’t profit last night. Back at it tonight. Just missing. Think I will have a decent GPP night soon.

• TheWhiteMamba

341.25 on DK with no AD last night! Oh, what could have been!

I like Bazemore a lot tonight. No Teague. No Horford. Is he now the #2 option? #3? Considering how much Washington struggled against wings last season, I’ll have quite a bit of Bazemore exposure.

• lastcallcasualty

Key to Success – Make multiple lineups Pay up for 3 studs. Punt 1 other player from projected high scoring game = WIN!!

• osuryanf

@lastcallcasualty said...

Key to Success – Make multiple lineups Pay up for 3 studs. Punt 1 other player from projected high scoring game = WIN!!

Keep trying that, let us know how much you win.

• ActionJunkie

@bigstacks2015 said...

NBA is everything I remember from last year, a frickin crap shoot. 308 to min cash in a 50/50 on fanduel, what a joke. Back to NFL.

Wasn’t that EXACTLY how NFL was last week? IE all the chalk hit… NBA has been awesome so far.

And whoever said Turner was the center of the night last night obviously didn’t roster Hibbert and his 13x… good stuff.

Looking forward to seeing the Bulls come out tonight… should be a great game against Boston.

• Alvy76

Marcin Gortat on DK for $5300 looks pretty interesting, Mason Plumlee for $4300 looks like good value, Taj Gibson for $4100 looks like good value too. Any body see anyone else on DK that might look like they are mispriced?

• NESBears120

Does anybody think Bradley can do anything close to what he did last night or is Thomas or bust at guard for the celtics

• Ree4erMadness

382 last night in $4 clutch, won $15 lol. Had Harden, Davis and turner in my lineup, turner was like 6% owned. Wow man wtf.

• bledsoe2002

@Alvy76 said...

Marcin Gortat on DK for $5300 looks pretty interesting, Mason Plumlee for $4300 looks like good value, Taj Gibson for $4100 looks like good value too. Any body see anyone else on DK that might look like they are mispriced?

Kyle Korver at $3,300 looks good as well

• Irishsteelhead

@Ree4erMadness said...

382 last night in $4 clutch, won $15 lol. Had Harden, Davis and turner in my lineup, turner was like 6% owned. Wow man wtf.

Game of inches. My 397 last night was good for $60, and anything 400+ was at least $300. Big difference.

• TJRhodes

@jon2anderson said...

I’ve only been playing this for a year now but I’ve never seen a 99 before… I lost every contest with my 1-stud lineups and that stud not being Brow. Brutal.

He crushed many lineups last year, but not in a good way. Tread lightly.

• Supersharpie

@slpanthers24 said...

I don’t quite get why some thing NBA is a joke because scores are high. It is obvious in all DFS that everyone is better and more information is out there so of course the scores are going to higher and higher. When I first started NBA and all other sports as well you could count on numerous nights where you could cash when a player or two didn’t make value. Now you don’t make 5-7X you can forget about it.

Point being, all DFS is kinda a crap shoot. Still skill involved but the skill-luck ratio is not what it used to be.

Let’s also not forget that scoring is up almost 7% since ’11-‘12 so naturally the cash line has increased as well.

• pepsies15

I wonder what Cousins ownership will be on DK and FD? Anybody think it’ll be lower than Howard and Jordan?

• kylar18

@pepsies15 said...

I wonder what Cousins ownership will be on DK and FD? Anybody think it’ll be lower than Howard and Jordan?

Easily, people will see a matchup vs the spurs and avoid it for guys in better spots. Also he was a disappointment last night. I wouldn’t expect heavy ownership

• TheWhiteMamba

Simmons 40% ownership in GPPs tonight?

• Irishsteelhead

@pepsies15 said...

I wonder what Cousins ownership will be on DK and FD? Anybody think it’ll be lower than Drummond and Jordan?

Boogie was highly owned all things considered last night, around 14%, Drummond was like 5%.

IMO people got way too aggressive trying to squeeze WB, Harden, and AD into their lineups, seemingly neglecting the C position along the way. Whiteside was around 8% for crying out loud. I think there will be even more “Boogie Fever” tonight than last night with a short slate and no $10000 + choices. He could have an AD “type” night (nobody will replicate that for awhile) where he takes the reigns and drops 50+. The Spurs are a tough out defensively, but he had 31 and 9, & 22 and 12 the last two outings against San Antonio.

• TheWhiteMamba

I think one of the keys tonight will be to pick the correct Chicago big man. At least one of them should have a big game against Boston

• scsa1998

@Irishsteelhead said...

Boogie was highly owned all things considered last night, around 14%, Drummond was like 5%.

IMO people got way too aggressive trying to squeeze WB, Harden, and AD into their lineups, seemingly neglecting the C position along the way. Whiteside was around 8% for crying out loud. I think there will be even more “Boogie Fever” tonight than last night with a short slate and no $10000 + choices.

I just put Davis at center on Draftkings. I also wanted to play Randle(Util), Thad young(PF), and Barton(F) at the other 3 spots. Multi Position Eligibility allows for so many different roster constructions and its great.

• dominicanpapi

@Irishsteelhead said...

IMO people got way too aggressive trying to squeeze WB, Harden, and AD into their lineups, seemingly neglecting the C position along the way. Whiteside was around 8% for crying out loud. I think there will be even more “Boogie Fever” tonight than last night with a short slate and no $10000 + choices. He could have an AD “type” night (nobody will replicate that for awhile) where he takes the reigns and drops 50+. The Spurs are a tough out defensively, but he had 31 and 9, & 22 and 12 the last two outings against San Antonio.

Center was not the position to spend on last night.

• kylar18

Yeah, gotta say, I’m loving the MPE. Still allows you to get an edge even without late swap when you identify positions saturated with value

• terrypercs

Everyone stressed from last night just relax. Just learn from it. I faded Myles Turner cause I didn’t think he had that kind of upside in him; I was wrong and will adjust. Same for AD ; when he’s playing you need some type of exposure just in case.

• teachmehowtocutty

Think the consensus will be to punt sg on FanDuel. I’ll be doing the opposite. Value with Lawson, Simmons, and Plumlee makes paying up at sg make more sense. Nothing makes me sick more than the idea of playing korver and reddick as my 2 sg’s!

• tarheel66

The Brow 90 + points last night, next out he will be highly owned. Will play 4 minutes and hurt his shoulder putting up 2 points and 1 rebound killing everyone who rosters him

• lineupofpeace

I think Brow actually hit 100 on DK at some point, and then lost it with a turnover. Insane. I think roster construction is key – I understand wanting to play Westbrook but you can only play so many PGs, and there was so much value at that position last night.

If you played the PG value it led you to Harden Brow or Harden Boogie (hopefully you went with the former of the two). Just my two cents.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).