Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• weaponX

Beal/Dwight or A Bradley/D Jordan?

• TeHDruiD

@KingPinz2324 said...

Bradley or Markeif Draftkings GPP

I like Markieff a lot for GPP’s

• TeHDruiD

@weaponX said...

Beal/Dwight or A Bradley/D Jordan?

Beal/Dwight

• squadgod

Does everyone agree Barnes is a NO

• moped_jones

Since I play multiple lineups I try to keep the very first one I came up with. More times than not the 5 minute drunken lineup out performs my heavily researched ones. I don’t think that will happen tonight though since I have Wade and Gortat…………and Porter. Rest of the lineup looks like a sober person picked it.

• TeHDruiD

@squadgod said...

Does everyone agree Barnes is a NO

I think he could be in the winning GPP lineups to be honest. Even with that being said, I only had the balls to roster him in 2/10 lineups

• KingPinz2324

@TeHDruiD said...

I like Markieff a lot for GPP’s

Thank You

• traviswhite

any late news of people of anyone sitting tonight? (looking at you POP!)

• Stickman731

Loving Butler and Horford tonight, and my sleepers are Casspi and Dedmon

Good luck to all.

• saints19

any idea on nicholson minutes?

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Mo Speights sneaky play!

• Dilorenzo44

schroeder/butler or wall/crowder

• Boogie_Grinder

I like Barnes over Simmons tbh.

• piranha

Thoughts on Amir Johnson? Dude can put up double doubles in limited minutes. Though the only thing im scared of is minutes. I think he only played 20 yesterday?

• TeHDruiD

@KingPinz2324 said...

Thank You

Good luck bud

Good luck to you all, great discussions on here today and looking forward to checking in after the games are over to see who all tore it up

• Rosterbate

I seem to have Wall, Korver, and Taj in about every lineup, my success will probably be determined by these three. Good luck everyone.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn it just made like 7 changes to reconfigure lineups. Can’t help myself . I know i have no rondo now.

• hobbes2d

Nice of DK not to let me withdraw one of my entries a full 10 minutes before lock. That’s some BS.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

No cousins. Had him but took him out. Lol im cooked.

• terrypercs

Have nearly 100% gortat exposure. He’s too cheap

• roomchat

DK locked the early entries, but seems to be allowing changes to the late entries. I thought they changed that this year!

• Honzerbonzer

I am feeling me some Celtic rookie pride tonight!

• hobbes2d

Hate my LU tonight but oh well! Good luck everyone. Hope you take my money since I won’t be winning. :D

• roomchat

Nope. Just a momentary glitch. Everything’s locked.

• TheWhiteMamba

Schroder higher owned than Wall in my DK GPP lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.