Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• terrypercs

Only Schroder share I have is in my Washington Atlanta stack & taj.

• rules316

• Boogie_Grinder

I have Cousins in most of my lineups. He tends to rebound back from a meh game last season. Plus, this the Kings home opener in their brand spanking new arena. I expect the crowd go nuts and rile up the Kings players. Cousins tend to destroy his opposition when he’s motivated — which he is right now.

• jjhollaway

lol so much for projected 4% on Gortat..dude is 25% owned lol.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@terrypercs said...

Have nearly 100% gortat exposure. He’s too cheap

Against Howard?

• KindGuy

Damn I only had like 20 minutes to research and put together a lineup. Need Boston to go off.

• TheWhiteMamba

@hobbes2d said...

Nice of DK not to let me withdraw one of my entries a full 10 minutes before lock. That’s some BS.

Pretty sure it’s always been that way.

• jjhollaway

@slpanthers24 said...

Against Howard?

Look at matchup history he owns howard.. and Howard isnt that great defensively

• mbyrd75

@slpanthers24 said...

No cousins. Had him but took him out. Lol im cooked.

100% fade for me. Here comes 85pts

• jjhollaway

@Boogie_Grinder said...

I have Cousins in most of my lineups. He tends to rebound back from a meh game last season. Plus, this the Kings home opener in their brand spanking new arena. I expect the crowd go nuts and rile up the Kings players. Cousins tend to destroy his opposition when he’s motivated — which he is right now.

And the Spurs are just gonna let that happen?

• hobbes2d

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Schroder higher owned than Wall in my DK GPP lol

That’s insane. Wall was underpriced and yet I didn’t play him. I went with lots of IT and Rondo. I’m sure I will regret it when Wall has a triple double.

• terrypercs

@slpanthers24 said...

Against Howard?

Yeah I made a lot of nice lineups with him at that price point. Walls bread and butter offense is Gortat screen and rolls/pops . I see Gortat posting close to a double double. Hopefully lol

• S7ubs

Wonder how fast Bortles and Beal will kill my night.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

No clue how this turns out. Anyone on temple?

• terrypercs

Got Kris Humphries in two lineups as a punt with Mike Scott out tonight

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Good luck everyone. I researched this afternoon until my eyes burned. Now I have to go feed my family.

• hobbes2d

@jjhollaway said...

Look at matchup history he owns howard.. and Howard isnt that great defensively

Yeah Howard isn’t good against opposing bigs. Bogut always had big games against Houston on the Warriors. I think Monroe did last year too and Gortat historically has as well.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@S7ubs said...

Wonder how fast Bortles and Beal will kill my night.

Exactly this. Got a shot at something if they both have career games.

• hobbes2d

@terrypercs said...

Got Kris Humphries in two lineups as a punt with Mike Scott out tonight

That will probably get you 30 pts or something. I’m dumb. :(

• Boogie_Grinder

@jjhollaway said...

Duncan used to get into Cousins’ head due to his defensive mastery but Duncan isn’t there anymore. Cousins should feast on Pau and to some extent LMA.

I’m not saying there isn’t a chance that Cousins may dud but given what I’ve seen from Cousins before i.e. steps up against prime talent & team. He is due for a big game, imo.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wall. Wow. Got more of him than anyone

• Rahfulz

here’s to hoping plumlee doesn’t lay an egg. good luck everyone

• hobbes2d

@Rahfulz said...

here’s to hoping plumlee doesn’t lay an egg. good luck everyone

He really does foul a lot. That’s concerning. Even in preseason he fouled out in a game. Good luck though. I have a little bit of him too.

• Bay101

How did Oubre end up in my lineup. Ugh

• walkoff9

@jjhollaway said...

Studs like cousins are matchup proof.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.