Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rules316

sad atlanta can’t even fill seats opening night with Howards home coming

• piranha

Morris with 2 fouls

• rocketman828

Baze not getting shit great another lineup up in a blaze:(

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Announcer for hawks says first bucket for the former Georgia Tech hoya otto Porter.

• TheWhiteMamba

Step it up Bazegod

• hobbes2d

@rules316 said...

Atlanta couldn’t full Turner Field when the Braves were in the playoffs every year. Even earlier in their run of contention.

• mabrla

Damn Morris was going off too. Bummer.

• S7ubs

@hobbes2d said...

Atlanta couldn’t full Turner Field when the Braves were in the playoffs every year. Even earlier in their run of contention.

Ever drive in the city of Atlanta? It’s a mess. I wouldn’t go either. Takes you 4 hours to get anywhere

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@thesechipsarecrazy said...

They actually took it away from him, have no idea why, it was not even close.

I don’t see how the stat guy messed that up. It was a clear steal. Is there someone we can contact for this?

• rules316

@mabrla said...

Damn Morris was going off too. Bummer.

he was winded anyway, I’m just happy we got the production before that

• KindGuy

@rules316 said...

We can have a very long conversation about this but this is a DFS forum, so let’s not….Lol. But yea, Atlanta is second to none when it comes to terrible fan bases. Yes, even worse than San Diego and Miami.

• terrypercs

Hoping this game was the one to stack, as my core is essentially a stack with wall and dame sprinkled in with others

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@elementasrat said...

We can have a very long conversation about this but this is a DFS forum, so let’s not….Lol. But yea, Atlanta is second to none when it comes to terrible fan bases. Yes, even worse than San Diego and Miami.

LMAO. I know exactly what you are going to say.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn wall. Make a shot

• S7ubs

Gonna be a long offensive night for the wizards

• KindGuy

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

I don’t see how the stat guy messed that up. It was a clear steal. Is there someone we can contact for this?

It happens unfortunately. The incompetent and biased stat keepers in New Orleans didn’t award a block to Faried last night because it was on their precious commodity Mr. Glass.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats Nicholson owners. Dude looks good.

• thesechipsarecrazy

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

I noticed the ESPN box score also took it away from him as well, weird.

• skankinmat

Was trying to swap my lineup before lock to have Nicholson as my punt and couldn’t get it in time…It also would have meant upgrading from Bazemore. Damnnnnnit

• Bishop90

relax he has 5 and 2 smh

• S7ubs

Morris 2nd foul was so dumb and costed him some minutes when he was feeling it. Then Nicholson gets his run and I didn’t roster him at all. boo hoo

• jdtrey

@rocketman828 said...

Baze not getting shit great another lineup up in a blaze:(

Really not understanding why people thought the 4th option on that team was a good play tonight..?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Its my opinion there should always be s starter on the court at all times. Atlanta does it. Most good teams do wash going to get down during this stretch

• skankinmat

@bishop90 yeah but he also has a block and steal in like 8 minutes. And at the moment looks like a lock to make value and will probably exceed it for a min priced player.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@thesechipsarecrazy said...

I noticed the ESPN box score also took it away from him as well, weird.

I think it’s one company that does the box scores for all these sites.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).