Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• S7ubs

@slpanthers24 said...

Its my opinion there should always be s starter on the court at all times. Atlanta does it. Most good teams do wash going to get down during this stretch

Yup. Look at what the Knicks did in the first opening night against the cavs. Was a dumpster fire. Not sure why coaches don’t make their rotation work like that

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

Really not understanding why people thought the 4th option on that team was a good play tonight..?

Its a 4 game slate. When you run multiple lus you get em all. Baze will get some stats.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@S7ubs said...

Yup. Look at what the Knicks did in the first opening night against the cavs. Was a dumpster fire. Not sure why coaches don’t make their rotation work like that

And down 6 just like that. Plus if your subs never play with starters chemistry is terrible when you actually have to mix and match with bench and starters

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol keep em on bench coach. Idiot Brooks

• rockpie

@slpanthers24 said...

Congrats Nicholson owners. Dude looks good.

Yeah feeling good about lineups with him in. Still way too early though.

• thesechipsarecrazy

Wizards gettin jobbed

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

Wall has every stat except a point.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wall steal given to Beal now

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Changed it

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Beal 3rd.

• thesechipsarecrazy

So dumb

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wall scores

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Turned into a foul fest

• S7ubs

Dennis with 3 dumb fouls

• Dfspacman

I listened to the false gurus and faded Rondo

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

I listened to the false gurus and faded Rondo

Glad I have one share. Found one lineup with rondo thank God. Seems like triple dub alert

• thesechipsarecrazy

I have Howard in 2 lineups : /

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Howard 15 boards.

• specvspeed03

Amir Johnson just got 2 rebounds and both times a foul was called on somebody at the same time and he got no pts

• Tammy409

@slpanthers24 said...

When I first started NBA and all other sports as well you could count on numerous nights where you could cash when a player or two didn’t make value. Now you don’t make 5-7X you can forget about it.

Like Last Night. Cashed with a (0) and (-0.5), but that’s DraftKings for ya… So much easier than FanDUel.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

Would be awesome if Wall can find his shot in this 2nd half. Not loving my full fade on Rondo tho.

• S7ubs

Both these NBA games suck and so does the NFL game

• faheemtheking

Can a mod show me how to implement my spirit animal (Terry Rozier) into my flair/profile picture/all lineups built with the lineup builder please?

This man is on pace for 7x value

• byo34

@faheemtheking said...

Can a mod show me how to implement my spirit animal (Terry Rozier) into my flair/profile picture/all lineups built with the lineup builder please?

This man is on pace for 7x value

When he missed his first few wide open shots I was worried.. doesn’t take much for him to hit value though! Love how he is only 5% in my tourneys.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tammy409 said...

Like Last Night. Cashed with a (0) and (-0.5), but that’s DraftKings for ya… So much easier than FanDUel.

Here we go.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).