Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at Atlanta ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Portland ( 2 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8.5 ) at Sacramento ( 8.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• chrispon84

What about A. Johnson tonight at center for Bos

• chrispon84

What about Allen Crabbe tonight for Por?

• Stickman731

@bledsoe2002 said...

Kyle Korver at $3,300 looks good as well

You never know what you are getting with Korver – I actually put him on do not play last year. He is $3000 for a reason. Yes he can hit 5-7X but it was typical 4X.

• kylar18

@JSteele said...

Just my initial thoughts for tonight’s slate.

I like Isaiah Thomas on the B2B tonight. I remember Chicago was a dream PG matchup last season with Rose and I doubt Rondo will be any better. Jimmy Butler will have his hands full with Jae Crowder so Thomas will get Rondo or Wade guarding him. On Portland, I like CJ over Dame. Chris Paul is a tough matchup and CJ will start off with Redick and then take on Austin Rivers when he’s running the point. With the price difference it seems like a no brainer to me.

I see a lot of talk about DeAndre Jordan and although the matchup is nice, remember he was playing without Blake Griffin for most of last year. When Griffin is healthy, Jordan barely hits any value even in a good matchup. This game should be all Blake.

I can’t quite decide on Taj or Mirotic. I imagine both will get a similar share of minutes and Taj had a great preseason but he’s starting alongside Wade and Butler whereas Mirotic will lead the 2nd unit. I like my lineup better with Taj but I may be persuaded to change him later in the day.

Good luck tonight

Yeah I was thinking the same regarding Jordan, I like Howard a lot tonight, just seems like Atlanta is asking him to do more offensively then the rockets were.

• terrypercs

Jae or Avery matched up with Jimmy Burn? rondo on IT?

• southernflyers9

What are some good value picks tonight? Other than Simmons

• kylar18

Rondo will be on IT for sure. I figure Butler plays on Crowder more then on Bradley

• Stickman731

@chrispon84 said...

Boston played 10 players yesterday and barely got by the Nets. I do not expect any B2B issues but I am shying away from Bradley tonight and you never know what you will get from Amir.

• kylar18

@southernflyers9 said...

What are some good value picks tonight? Other than Simmons

I like Ed Davis and Patty Mills as value options tonight

• Philito12

BS how DK wants to worry about late swaps and rule changes, but cant put up players previous game stats. Still have preseason stats listed.

• bighop04

Give me zero shares of Simmons tonight. At 4200 on DK, he needs like 22 to just hit value, and there is no way he is going to get 30 again, seems like a safe fade. Even if he gets 25, not having him won’t kill you.

• kylar18

Pau looks like an intriguing tournament play tonight. Figure the spurs will need him on the court more to match up with Boogie then they did last game vs the warriors and he definitely has a much higher ceiling then his performance last game. Just looks like a spot where you can capitalize on low ownership

• Ty127

Anybody like Marcin gortat only 5300

• kylar18

@bighop04 said...

Give me zero shares of Simmons tonight. At 4200 on DK, he needs like 22 to just hit value, and there is no way he is going to get 30 again, seems like a safe fade. Even if he gets 25, not having him won’t kill you.

Against the Kings? If it were a tougher matchup I’d be with you, but with no Danny Green and the minutes he’s playing I don’t see how he doesn’t at least get you 20 fp tonight

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stickman731 said...

Boston played 10 players yesterday and barely got by the Nets. I do not expect any B2B issues but I am shying away from Bradley tonight and you never know what you will get from Amir.

Well you would have to give more detail about that game. Starters got them up like 24. Stevens sits his starters way too early and the bench gives it all back and Brooklyn gets within 9 with like 2 minutes left and he brings back his starters after sitting for what seemed like forever. He just doesn’t understand in the nba the runs always come. Brooklyn then proceeding to take it to the starters and had a 3 to tie the game with 11 seconds left or something and they missed it.

Stevens, as stated, is very difficult to figure out. Starters need to play with the bench guys. He always seems to end up with 5 new guys on floor and all starters are sitting. That just doesn’t seem to work for us DFS guys.

• JSteele

Otto Porter at 4500 on DK should have no problem crushing value. He’ll contribute in multiple categories and should get 30 FPTs pretty easily.

• Stickman731

@pepsies15 said...

I wonder what Cousins ownership will be on DK and FD? Anybody think it’ll be lower than Howard and Jordan?

I am laughing last knight no mention of Boogie or other UK alumni – so I made UK LU (6 players) and actually broken even for night thanks to it. I think he is in a good spot because of the POP effect – KL and LMA were the only one to exceed 30 minutes vs GSW. I am looking at Pau and Kyle for added minutes tonight.

• fantasyfan21

• Ty127

I’m scared to play him because last season he did good without brad beal now he’s back

• chrispon84

what about Zeller for bos and Simmons for sas for value players tonight?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@chrispon84 said...

Tyler Zeller had a better night and is minimum price on DK.

• frugal

@kylar18 said...

Finding where the value is in that game is gonna be important. Most people will probably just look at the 8 pt spread vs the other games and just pass on it

I mentioned this yesterday, but during the first week of NBA pricing is soft for many starters and value is actually very easy to find. There are 14 projected starters under $5K on DK tonight and many key bench players. Though unlike last night, there aren’t a ton of studs to pay up for…

• chrispon84

I am stacking Chi and Sas with two players from Bos tonight i see some good match ups and both games

• Drawing_Dead37

I like lillard a lot tonight

• BUFUu2

ok I have way to much basemore in my lineups

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.