NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Hiqhliqht

Should I got Derozan/Poleltl or Melo/Kanter in cash?

Who do you guys think is safer I need to win tonight.?

• colb24

@Hiqhliqht said...

Should I got Derozan/Poleltl or Melo/Kanter in cash?

Who do you guys think is safer I need to win tonight.?

In cash I personally would do Melo and kanter …. I’m also not a fan of Derozan

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Do guys stack in basketball? Basketball isn’t by best DFS sport. I’ve had success in the past and have taken down a gpp but looking for new strategies.

• superjon

@Roma315 said...

Do guys stack in basketball? Basketball isn’t by best DFS sport. I’ve had success in the past and have taken down a gpp but looking for new strategies.

You can stack. Not sure of optimal strategies. I’m sure it’s slate dependent.

• Clayc2727

Curry only $8.9k on DK with O/U 230.5. Yah, he’s locked and loaded

• superjon

Well let’s get the Harden or Beastbrook debate out of the way.

On this slate, I really don’t think you need either to do well in a GPP. They’re both good for 50+, but you can get that (or at least come close) with some much cheaper options. I think it only really hurts to fade them if they have ceiling games.

I kind of want to do a Curry/Wall, but I think I’ll settle on a Curry and [Jamal] Murray.

Anyone still like Poeltl, assuming Val is still out? He’s still super cheap, and the Lakers aren’t great vs C.

Finally, I will be going back to THJ today. Good match up. High scoring game. He’s attempted 10 or more shots his last 3 games, and if he keeps it up, eventually he has to make them.

• colb24

Any thoughts on Siakam from Toronto … my original lineup DK will work decent with one 3K guy…. I didn’t watch Toronto game but looks like he’s playing without Nog and Val ?

• jimmyd1507

Hard to argue against WB going up against the league worst team at defending PGs.

• winnerchickendinner

Ball/murray

• MrPerfekt7

At a glance

Vuc price tag has went down thanks to Aaron Gordon. So do you play Gordon over Vuc now?
    Also all aboard the Eric Gordon and Capela train??

Paul George is on my DNP list smh
    The PG position Walker or Curry?

All in on Kanter?

• stats99tuff

Ball/curry on FD… in to you John wall users, no real reason to take him on the ROAD while Curry is at home for basically the same price… You have been warned.. Same thing when him in westbrook had a 800 difference the other day…

• jglumsic

Feelings like a stars and scrubs kinda slate

• superjon

@7klub06 said...

At a glance

Vuc price tag has went down thanks to Aaron Gordon. So do you play Gordon over Vuc now?
    Also all aboard the Eric Gordon and Capela train??

Paul George is on my DNP list smh
    The PG position Walker or Curry?

All in on Kanter?

I think Vuc went down more so because of the match up. I’m actually taking the guy in between Gordon and Aldridge. Porzingis. Look for him to crush tonight.

I like Capela. Eric Gordon is probably okay, but his price is a concern.

I’m definitely going back to Paul George tonight after his last performance. I want a high dollar SF, and he’s my favorite option.

- I don’t like playing Durant when he’s over 10k – I don’t trust Butler – Fournier’s price went up despite the awful match up.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

I’m definitely going back to Paul George tonight after his last performance.

Gonna try the same thing. Didn’t roster him then but I’ll take him at what is guaranteed lower ownership. We’ll see though. I think I’ll give Butler a try here too but he might be chalk/

• Garpeters

If Ball starts making some shots (he’s shot terribly), he should be over 50 fdpts… last few games he has been in the mid to high 30’s with only shooting 20%… I’m hoping that changes tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

@superjon said...

I think Vuc went down more so because of the match up. I’m actually taking the guy in between Gordon and Aldridge. Porzingis. Look for him to crush tonight.

I like Capela. Eric Gordon is probably okay, but his price is a concern.

I’m definitely going back to Paul George tonight after his last performance. I want a high dollar SF, and he’s my favorite option.

- I don’t like playing Durant when he’s over 10k – I don’t trust Butler – Fournier’s price went up despite the awful match up.

So these match ups determines some of these prices smh. I totally overlooked the Zinger.

Yea Eric Gordon price is way up there I’m sold on him but then I’m not sold on him 🤔

You feel PG13 will have a bounce back game?

• noddy

Love tonight’s slate. So many ways to go. Vuc 6900 on DK. Yes please

• noddy

Dinwiddie anyone?

• jglumsic

@noddy said...

Dinwiddie anyone?

Is DLO still out? Absolutely if that is confirmed

• bucherpsu08

DK hasn’t adjusted Muscala’s price. Seems like a free square assuming Ilyasova is out again.

• noddy

@jglumsic said...

Is DLO still out? Absolutely if that is confirmed

Still says doubtful so not confirmed out

• noddy

@bucherpsu08 said...

DK hasn’t adjusted Muscala’s price. Seems like a free square assuming Ilyasova is out again.

Seems like it yes but we all know what can happen

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Milsap revenge game in Atlanta tonight. He should easily exceed value.

• monarch

Give me both Gordon’s. Usage and opponents can’t defend them. Curry looks good as does Kanter vs BKN. Kanter could have a double double in the 1st Q. Rudy Gay has 4x floor and 7x ceiling this season at 5k, he’s on my radar. Jeff Teague just went 7x in this matchup on the road.

Balanced looks good but value will open up.

• jglumsic

@bucherpsu08 said...

Gotta fire him up at 3.3k cant believe they didnt raise his price

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).