NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• alopez1

So cash games are for like 3 player multiplayers and single entries correct? And GPP are the lower entries to win big.. I think my lineups are solid just may be playing them in the wrong games

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Poeltl, Kanter, Adams, Capela. Feels like a bust spot for two of these guys. Question is which two?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Is Kyle Lowry hurt? Will he get KCP defense? I figure KCP would be covering DeRozan. . . Flabs has Lowry v KCP in their match up projection… grind down podcast has KCP on Rozan. .. Hmmmm ?

• jport95

@Epignosis said...

Contest selection is very much up to personal preference. When I first started, I played one lineup a night, which I had in a cash game and whatever large field tournament was offered. These days I almost never play cash games, instead doing multiple lineups in tournaments.

Start small until you can decide what you like and what you are comfortable with.

I also like this idea, but I have been using only 1 lineup a night and playing the same lineup multiple times in a tournament. Never tried the multiple lineup idea. How many different lineups do you make a night ?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@alopez1 said...

So cash games are for like 3 player multiplayers and single entries correct? And GPP are the lower entries to win big.. I think my lineups are solid just may be playing them in the wrong games

A cash game is one in which you are trying to beat approximately half the field. These include head-to-head games, 50/50s, and double-ups. Generally speaking, you want lineups that you would consider “safe.”

Tournaments have a tiered payout structure, with a large sum paid out to first place. In these, you want to build lineups that may not be safe, but have high upside with preferably low ownership.

• noddy

Why are people on Hard Jr? What did I miss?

• JRite2003

I’m just making it into this forum post… do I need to go back and start at page 1? Did I miss anything earlier today?

• GTRandy27

Who’d you rather roster tonight, Lonzo Ball or Kemba Walker

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@jport95 said...

I also like this idea, but I have been using only 1 lineup a night and playing the same lineup multiple times in a tournament. Never tried the multiple lineup idea. How many different lineups do you make a night ?

That depends on the slate and the contests offered, so how many lineups I make varies from night to night.

If you are playing non-single entry tournaments, I highly recommend entering more than one lineup. Generally speaking, using one lineup several times in the same tournament is an unprofitable venture.

• gillio

@kujo33 said...

Murray or Dinwiddie?
    Danny Green or Bazemore?

Both
    Neither

• Tnjkoch221

@noddy said...

Feel like he’s gonna be under 10%, playing v a terrible defense. He’s a chucker. Maybe he knocks some down. Or more likely, he knocks my team down, ha!

• iron_tactics

@noddy said...

Ceiling, minutes, price, vs NY…………he just keeps missing shots. Can’t last forever…………..or can it?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@sochoice said...

Poeltl, Kanter, Adams, Capela. Feels like a bust spot for two of these guys. Question is which two?

Adams & the other three bust?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Get off THJ and just load up Jamal Murray

• gausman7

I am stacking Wizards tonight. Not gonna overthink it

• kujo33

@gillio said...

Both
    Neither

lol FD need a SG

• jglumsic

@gausman7 said...

I am stacking Wizards tonight. Not gonna overthink it

Hope you have better luck then I did on Wednesday doin that. SMH

• noddy

I feel like I can get 6X if I stack Augustin, Gordon, Vuc, and Fournier tonight against SA. Just a gut feeling.

• sports667

If russell plays fml. ugraded to questionable

• sports667

@noddy said...

I feel like I can get 6X if I stack Augustin, Gordon, Vuc, and Fournier tonight against SA. Just a gut feeling.

it seems like you should avoid orlando but it seems like some combination of that lineup will win a gpp

• kps3205s

An interesting observation when using LineUp HQ this morning for my first LU comparisons vs this afternoon’s 2nd LU comparisons. This morning Demarre Carroll was projected at 32.5 but is now projected at 24.93. Not even 5x.

Spencer Dinwiddie this morning was at 32.1 but now projected at 20.88 which is just over 4x.

Russell can definitely change some things quickly.

• aiseallart

4 players against SA? It’s your money mate! I would fad Gordon and Augustin. Fournier and Vuc are in good shape though

• Justing3

Curry
    Belinelli
    Simmons
    Porzingis
    Adams
    Fournier
    Kamisky
    Vucevic…..:

Issues on this one.?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@aiseallart said...

4 players against SA? It’s your money mate! I would fad Gordon and Augustin. Fournier and Vuc are in good shape though

Fournier is a crapshoot too. In eight games against the Spurs, he’s topped 30 DK points once. In two occasions, he had fewer than ten fantasy points even though he got 17 and 22 minutes.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kps3205s said...

This morning Demarre Carroll was projected at 32.5 but is now projected at 24.93. Not even 5x.

Spencer Dinwiddie this morning was at 32.1 but now projected at 20.88 which is just over 4x.

Dinwiddie is a no no if Russell plays, Carroll can still get 30 DK points with him on the floor

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).