NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chunkybangles

@Justing3 said...

Curry
    Belinelli
    Simmons
    Porzingis
    Adams
    Fournier
    Kamisky
    Vucevic…..:

Issues on this one.?

Oh boy, you’re about to get some interesting recommendations. Ha ha. Just a heads up that posting a full lineup in years past will get you suggestions of Dream Team players, actors, politicians, etc….

• tsouliot

Here’s my take, you have Orlando who is playing really well so far. They like to run and play uptempo. Their best player is coming off a 60 burger and is still under 7k on dk. A teams best player at under 7k should be thrown into a lineup regardless of match up and price. Hopefully people fade Gordon. Fournier I am a bit worried though, but for his price his floor has to be 28…but his upside is there with Gordon but for 800 cheaper

• JRite2003

@Justing3 said...

Curry
    Belinelli
    Simmons
    Porzingis
    Adams
    Fournier
    Kamisky
    Vucevic…..:

Issues on this one.?

what?! no Scottie Pippen?

• someclevername

I actually like my lineup so far – good thing I have 3+ hours to turn it into something I hate 30 seconds before lock.

• JRite2003

@chunkybangles said...

Oh boy, you’re about to get some interesting recommendations. Ha ha. Just a heads up that posting a full lineup in years past will get you suggestions of Dream Team players, actors, politicians, etc….

haha, i think i was first

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

In Charlotte’s 5th game of the season last year, which was a home game against Toronto, Kemba went off for 40/10/7 for 67.5 DK points. Yup, just trying to create some more narratives over here. Lmao. At home, in a pace up game, slow start to the year and has a dream match up. . . Kemba for 35+ real points tonight and 50+ DK pts

• frugal

@Epignosis said...

Fournier is a crapshoot too. In eight games against the Spurs, he’s topped 30 DK points once. In two occasions, he had fewer than ten fantasy points even though he got 17 and 22 minutes.

Yeah, I have a feeling Fournier may take a step back tonight with the slower pace. Still want exposure, but feel way more confident in Vuc.

• gillio

If Russell ends up playing I’m going from

Dinwiddie-Carroll to RHJ-Barton

• gillio

@Justing3 said...

Curry
    Belinelli
    Simmons
    Porzingis
    Adams
    Fournier
    Kamisky
    Vucevic…..:

Issues on this one.?

What have you done

• Justing3

Rodman? Forgot about him

• moped_jones

@frugal said...

Best chance of cashing in GPP is having the players which kill at lower ownership.

And the best chance of not cashing is fading the chalk when the chalk goes nuts.

• infantryboys

I keep finding myself on Ryan Anderson, which I think is the NBA equivalent of using Brian Hoyer in NFL.

• tmarohl

@Justing3 said...

Curry
    Belinelli
    Simmons
    Porzingis
    Adams
    Fournier
    Kamisky
    Vucevic…..:

Issues on this one.?

Other than that it is against forum rules to post full lineups, don’t you think it is kind of dumb to post your full lineup, as you could play someone from here in a head to head or in a cash game?

• ripking

We shouldn’t even make a lineup until we hear if Russell is in or out. Have a cup of coffee and enjoy yourself until then.

• pn3

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA 2m2 minutes ago

Lineup note: Jarrett Jack will start Friday.

• jtkucheck

You guys who the hell does Jarrett Jack play for and how is he starting?

• someclevername

@apeterson8809 said...

In Charlotte’s 5th game of the season last year, which was a home game against Toronto, Kemba went off for 40/10/7 for 67.5 DK points. Yup, just trying to create some more narratives over here. Lmao. At home, in a pace up game, slow start to the year and has a dream match up. . . Kemba for 35+ real points tonight and 50+ DK pts

Sarcasm or not – I love Kemba tonight. Full disclosure: I have cashed a grand total of $1.67 in NBA in the past few days.

• iron_tactics

@jtkucheck said...

Knicks, and because they’re in fuck it mode right now probably.

• tmarohl

@jtkucheck said...

Knicks

• bigkino217

jarrett jack starting?

• pn3

don’t really understand the move, sessions was playing ok

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@sport71 said...

Hi all, I am new to playing nba. I was wondering the best way to go about which contests i should be playing. I heard 80% 50/50s and 20%gpp. Is that what I should be doing?

Just my opinion but you might want to go a little more GPP maybe like 35% or so. Cash games has become about finding the values that go off and that can prove to be difficult sometimes. I guess the same can be said for GPP but lately it’s seemed like the GPP lines are a bit lower than cash games.

• HuskerAaron

Might want to delete the post with a full lineup. You’re going to get a nice wrist slap.

• chunkybangles

@jtkucheck said...

Knicks… Numberfire had him projected at .2 fp’s and pretty sure he was DNP coaches decision until his first game a few nights ago, so interesting decision. Even funnier is that he isn’t even site min on DK, he’s 3,200.

• iron_tactics

I don’t care if Jarrett Jack starts, not fucking touching it, nope

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).