NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Petergunz82

@frugal said...

Just need some solid news on Russell.

I really don’t understand why it’s not mandated by the league to announce starters/inactives at a certain point before the game

• machzeagher

Any interest in Serge tonight against the Lakers? Fits in my tourney lineup, other option would be to drop down to RHJ, KCP, Dinwiddie or Frank the Tank. I think Dinwiddie is the move but that all depends on Russel news.

• 7klub06

Guess I will take the bait and put Lonzo in a Lu

• Njsum1

@chronoxiong said...

Can we trust Jarrett Jack? More importantly, can we trust Jeff Hornacek and his unstable rotations? He seems to hate playing Wily Hernangomez.

Other question is about Valanciunas and Nogeira? Are they both out? Or are they game-time decision? I need to know!!!

Can we trust Jack….maybe….can we trust Horncek….no….am I playing him….absolutely……………..I won’t own him like I owned Dinwiddie last game or Augustin at 3100…….no way…. it I’ll take Jack in 20% of my lineups and hope he does well enough to just the decision.

• jglumsic

@Petergunz82 said...

I really don’t understand why it’s not mandated by the league to announce starters/inactives at a certain point before the game

It gives them an edge over their competition holding out to as late as possible. If the other team doesnt know who they are matching up against until tip. It keeps them on their toes. Its a gamesmanship thing. They could care less about all of us Fantasy players. Lol

• moped_jones

I think I’m just going to pair Jack with every expensive PG (on FD) and then go from there. Even if he gets 20 that’s nearly 7x.

Really liking Howard and Porzingis tonight (I know, not exactly sneaky plays). I want to go all in on Milsap but you never know how the Nuggets’ post players’ minutes are going to be split up. I don’t normally fall for the “revenge” game narrative, but Howard left HOU on bad terms so I’m buying that one. I don’t really know if Milsap is pissed at the Hawks or anything, but if he is….$6600 on FD is about as cheap as I’ve ever seen him on there.

• someclevername

@noddy said...

Vegas has NY favorite by 2 in a 220 total. I’ll take my chances.

“Blow them out” was a touch much I admit. Still…it’s the Knicks lol choose wisely :)

• connysmooth

All this talk of Dinwiddie but nothing of Levert which can be had for a similar price?

• moped_jones

I think I’m just going to pair Jack with every expensive PG (on FD) and then go from there. Even if he gets 20 that’s nearly 7x.

Really liking Howard and Porzingis tonight (I know, not exactly sneaky plays). I want to go all in on Milsap but you never know how the Nuggets’ post players’ minutes are going to be split up. I don’t normally fall for the “revenge” game narrative, but Howard left HOU on bad terms so I’m buying that one. I don’t really know if Milsap is pissed at the Hawks or anything, but if he is….$6600 on FD is about as cheap as I’ve ever seen him on there.

Also, not sure if anyone noticed (maybe have been mentioned already), but on FD Jordan Bell price is $3299. I’m sure it’s a typo but I just thought it was funny seeing such an odd price.

• gillio

Jack-Howard or J Murray-Kanter

• worldsgreatest13

Jack ruins the slate once again

Enjoy the 20-25 points at minimum price

• noddy

@connysmooth said...

All this talk of Dinwiddie but nothing of Levert which can be had for a similar price?

I have a good bit of LeVert

• Wizkids2

jack is 33 coming off his 2nd meniscus tear. He was slow before. he’ll be lucky to get 10pts

• Njsum1

@Petergunz82 said...

Because the league doesn’t care about our DFS lineups

• noddy

@worldsgreatest13 said...

Are you playing him?

• Justing3

Eric Gordon Thompson or ball … hmmmmmm hell

• tmarohl

@worldsgreatest13 said...

I’m afraid all three pg’s only see 16 minutes.

• noddy

@Wizkids2 said...

jack is 33 coming off his 2nd meniscus tear. He was slow before. he’ll be lucky to get 10pts

5 assist 1 rebound and 1 steal

• colb24

Jack obviously can play if he’s starting tonight at that price he’ll be fine

• someclevername

I think we’re all missing the point here – how does Ramon Sessions feel about this? Is he sad? I bet he’s sad.

• GTRandy27

Curry & Poetl or Kemba & Jokic for cash games?

• jwq14

I went all in on Kanter tonight

• StabiloBoss10

when the Jack news broke people had to look up who he played for, now all of a sudden we think he is going to get significant minutes?

If anything it puts Courtney Lee on my radar.

• jtkucheck

Has anyone mentioned Andre Iguodala?

He’s sub $4K and will probably see ball handling duties on the 2nd unit along with some increased run w/Livingston out…

• BUFUu2

@StabiloBoss10 said...

when the Jack news broke people had to look up who he played for, now all of a sudden we think he is going to get significant minutes?

If anything it puts Courtney Lee on my radar.

same here wish you didn’t say that though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.