NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BUFUu2

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m sold on Jamal Murray the minutes are there production is picking up

God I really hope you are right man….

• osuryanf

Two straight nights I’ve absolutely nailed the value pick that goes off (J Green 2 nights ago, Nwaba last night)…. problem is there’s 1-2 guys in my lineup that’s keeping me from winning the whole damn thing. Hopefully tonight I can put the right combination around the gamble that I play.

• noddy

@jglumsic said...

Im scared that they may be back on the Randle train after he closed out the game against the Wizards.

Yep I’m off Nance (and Randle) because of the uncertainty.

• jjpk

Jordan Clark at 4700 on DK and a usage rate of 34.3%? I want to bite, but he’s only been playing 17-24 minutes per game so far this year.

Might just run a Durant-Curry stack since they get almost all the touches and the game should be reasonably close until late in the 3rd.

• bucherpsu08

Nene is out and Black is questionable. Capela should see a minutes bump. Gortat is in a similar situation with Mahinmi questionable.

• noddy

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m sold on Jamal Murray the minutes are there production is picking up

Jamal Murray is a perfect example of what happens to me in NBA DFS. His first 2 games he had 13 and 9 DK points. Then his 3rd game he goes for 22 DK points and his minutes jump. Then his last game he goes for 29 DK points and plays 33 minutes. Now I see this and say hey for 4500 he should play 30 minutes and hit at least 6X so I play him. And then for whatever reason he’ll have a game like his first 2. Happens to me all the time.

• sherm812

What are your value picks/punts for tonight’s slate

• gaelicgirl

Steph and KD with RWB in at least one LU after last night’s fade Boogie debacle.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@bucherpsu08 said...

Nene is out and Black is questionable. Capela should see a minutes bump. Gortat is in a similar situation with Mahinmi questionable.

FYI with Gortat. He played 16 and 23 minutes vs GS Ly. These two games were later in year. If I recall correctly they used Gortat high minutes at beginning of year Ly. One game was a blowout so that could have affected. Take it for what it’s worth. Risky high vol GPP play that could do well.

• noddy

@sherm812 said...

What are your value picks/punts for tonight’s slate

I don’t have any under 5K on DK that I really like

• monarch

Denver is going to kill them. ATL struggled to 86 points last night vs the Bulls. Do you think that the nuggets require a big effort from Murray to win Tonight? I would rather have Sessions in a defense optional game vs BKN or even better a more balanced approach where I’m not stuck with either.

• BUFUu2

@noddy said...

Jamal Murray is a perfect example of what happens to me in NBA DFS. His first 2 games he had 13 and 9 DK points. Then his 3rd game he goes for 22 DK points and his minutes jump. Then his last game he goes for 29 DK points and plays 33 minutes. Now I see this and say hey for 4500 he should play 30 minutes and hit at least 6X so I play him. And then for whatever reason he’ll have a game like his first 2. Happens to me all the time.

so basically your saying play o’guinn because it don’t make since I think your right ill give him a shot lol

• jglumsic

Glad they brought back the .25 micro booster tonight.

• osuryanf

@Cooper08 said...

Milsap revenge game in Atlanta tonight. He should easily exceed value.

Millsap has sucked this year, he better really be pissed if he wants a “revenge game.” (in which he left on his own)

• bjacksonibew

Will Mbah A Moute be guarding Lamb?

• noddy

@BUFUu2 said...

so basically your saying play o’guinn because it don’t make since I think your right ill give him a shot lol

That’s exactly what I’m saying. I might go all in lol

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Even if my posts aren’t good guys you can look at that ass in my avatar every time I post

Lmao!!!

• mdritter3d

@colb24 said...

Any thoughts on Siakam from Toronto … my original lineup DK will work decent with one 3K guy…. I didn’t watch Toronto game but looks like he’s playing without Nog and Val ?

if those 2 are both out again im def gonna have exposure

• gillio

For all you guys who like narratives, Lonzos bday is today. I’m off him until he proves he can score. I predicted 8-6-9 for him last game and he went 6-8-10. So I wasn’t far off. I’m I’m paying that much I want someone who can score more than 8 points.

• jbtgiants1697

Any news on Val tonight?

• MrPerfekt7

@gillio said...

For all you guys who like narratives, Lonzos bday is today. I’m off him until he proves he can score. I predicted 8-6-9 for him last game and he went 6-8-10. So I wasn’t far off. I’m I’m paying that much I want someone who can score more than 8 points.

Currently he is overrated 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Garpeters

You do realize he’s had almost 40 fdpts shooting below 20%… if he even shoots 40% he will be between 45-50… for low 7s, that’s damn good potential.

• monarch

@osuryanf said...

Millsap has sucked this year, he better really be pissed if he wants a “revenge game.” (in which he left on his own)

Milsap challenging Baze to Feats of Strength tonight

• BUFUu2

@noddy said...

That’s exactly what I’m saying. I might go all in lol

see ya at the bottom brother lol

• dominicanpapi

JV is out tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).