NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Tell me who you pick tomorrow so I don’t play them :)

For reals. At this rate, it seems like it won’t stop for me.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

For reals. At this rate, it seems like it won’t stop for me.

Fade Lebron as Rose is coming back so he won’t hit value because he won’t be playing point forward. .
    TJ Warren seems good at SF at a cheap price of $5,200 in a fast game at Portland.
    Denzel Valentine at $4,600 is a good play if Zipser is still out.
    One of Harkless or Turner are not spectacular, but will not kill your lineup.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Fade Lebron as Rose is coming back so he won’t hit value because he won’t be playing point forward. .
    TJ Warren seems good at SF at a cheap price of $5,200 in a fast game at Portland.

Turner killed my lineup yesterday

• thetitanlb

F everything

• thechosenone

@tmarohl said...

“Fade LeBron because the crippled, no-jumpshot Derrick Rose is back”

Who do you hate more – LeBron or money?

• brannigan73

Dude anybody can make nonsense claims. I picked Kelly Oubre tonight becuase he fit (was the last guy to round out my main cash lineup and had only his salary left) and I knew he would play a lot of minutes in an high scoring game. Im not going to claim Im a god because he scored 40 fantasy points and that everyone else is an idiot. There is a lot of skill i nvolved in DFS but there is still a fair amount of luck. So spare us what an obviously great pick Pascal Siakim is. On a side note Tim Hardaway Jr is awful he literally cost me thousands of dollar tonight. I can’t really complain because I won a couple grand but I might have won a couple of the small $ tournies outright if he could have score 25 points or so. Ive never seen a guy play 35+ minutes consistently and never get a steal or block or any periphery stats.

• tmarohl

@thechosenone said...

“Fade LeBron because the crippled, no-jumpshot Derrick Rose is back”

Who do you hate more – LeBron or money?

Lebron had 34.8, 43 and 63.7 FD points in the games where Rose has played.

• pick6er

@tmarohl said...

Lebron had 34.8, 43 and 63.7 FD points in the games where Rose has played.

Progressively better as he shook the rust off his ankle.

• KindGuy

Finally! Best night of the season for me as I finally cashed!

• tmarohl

@pick6er said...

Progressively better as he shook the rust off his ankle.

Actually, progressively worse. Those are newest to oldest.

• P0key

Finished 9 points from cashline with Beal in my LU…. Why couldn’t Beal just tell the teacher that Draymond hit him instead of getting in a scuffle??

• depalma13

It’s very sad thing when the first image you see on your computer in the morning is Green and Beal ejected for fighting and knowing you had both in many of your lineups.

• ElSlappo

I don’t like money so I put Murray and/or Ingram in nearly every LU. I hope you all appreciated my donation.

• depalma13

@thetitanlb said...

F everything

That pretty much covers it.

• RogueGrinder

@brannigan73 said...

Dude anybody can make nonsense claims. I picked Kelly Oubre tonight becuase he fit (was the last guy to round out my main cash lineup and had only his salary left) and I knew he would play a lot of minutes in an high scoring game. Im not going to claim Im a god because he scored 40 fantasy points and that everyone else is an idiot. There is a lot of skill i nvolved in DFS but there is still a fair amount of luck. So spare us what an obviously great pick Pascal Siakim is. On a side note Tim Hardaway Jr is awful he literally cost me thousands of dollar tonight. I can’t really complain because I won a couple grand but I might have won a couple of the small $ tournies outright if he could have score 25 points or so. Ive never seen a guy play 35+ minutes consistently and never get a steal or block or any periphery stats.

How did you research the slate

• Vanco

5th in the Swat last night with Danny Green. Any other option…even Hardway….and i win 1000. Have scored way into 300s 3 days in a row so got some confidence back after terrible start

• billholler

@Genghis_Khan said...

This post-game stat correction sweat is brutal

Since everyone here was paying more attention to the troll that is a previously banned member instead of paying attention to the forum members that actually link their accounts to their profile……little shout out to my man Genghis_Khan that took down the Night slate West Coast Special for 50k last night.

• depalma13

@thechosenone said...

Kevin Durant with the easy 60 for me because I knew Draymond couldn’t keep it together so KD had to take over. Wall played good defense on Curry as expected. Got KD with Porzingis and the lock of the night Pascal Siakam for easy money. Keep playing your mediocre picks you hear on podcasts and take out your anger on me when they fail though…it’s ok…

7 posts and everyone is after the fact. Link your stats or move along.

• depalma13

@billholler said...

Since everyone here was paying more attention to the troll that is a previously banned member instead of paying attention to the forum members that actually link their accounts to their profile……little shout out to my man Genghis_Khan that took down the Night slate West Coast Special for 50k last night.

Genghis Khan is a great player and a great member of this forum in many sports.

• terrypercs

Riding my Dame/Dev Booker hammer right now 🔨 .. pause

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).