NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Charlotte ( 2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Golden State ( -10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbyrd75

@RogueGrinder said...

You guys run your own projections?

yeah. I feel like it gives me a better feel of what’s happening day to day in the league. More than i can get from looking at box scores anyway

• gillio

@RogueGrinder said...

Don’t let anyone talk you out of it.

Not going to. People tried to talk me off Poeltl agasint warriors and it didn’t work and he paid off extremely well. Locking in Steph, Dinwiddie, Kristaps, Adams, Poeltl, and Kanter tonight

• TheAnswer

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

“D’Angelo Russell (knee) is set to be upgraded from doubtful to questionable for #Nets tilt tonight at the Garden”

That ruins most of my LUs if he does indeed play.

• mbyrd75

locking in DDR at 100% tonight. Little bit of return home narrative. hope the lineup builder spitting out raptors doesn’t drive up his ownership

• frugal

@RogueGrinder said...

You guys run your own projections?

Absolutely as it gives me control and insight as to why a player is going to go off. For example, my model is unbelievably (and unrealistically) high on Westbrook. I can look at the calculations and understand why. However, if Butler is back, I’ll need to manually adjust that down. This early though, the numbers can be a little wonky do to the limited data to analyze.

• RogueGrinder

@gillio said...

Not going to. People tried to talk me off Poeltl agasint warriors and it didn’t work and he paid off extremely well. Locking in Steph, Dinwiddie, Kristaps, Adams, Poeltl, and Kanter tonight

lmao bro…you must be hacking my computer. I like gortat and Draymond as well.

• jglumsic

@TheAnswer said...

“D’Angelo Russell (knee) is set to be upgraded from doubtful to questionable for #Nets tilt tonight at the Garden”

Im in the same boat. Damn the nets

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Paul Millsap, $6,300 returning to Atlanta tonight. Centers & PF’s have faired pretty well against ATL this season. . .

• steban

butler is playin with out minutes restriction via rotogrinders

• rog11sm

looks like alot of steph tonight with brooklyn and new york players with a few punt plays. man everything I keep putting is ugly /maybe i go westy and durant with no brooklyn or new york players ? I dont know kind of lost on this slate.

• GGee87

@noddy said...

My current player pool is at 24 players.

Im working my way towards that number. I need to get it down to about 4 plays at each position. C is my toughest position today. I really like Adams/Kanter/Poeltl

• RogueGrinder

@GGee87 said...

Im working my way towards that number. I need to get it down to about 4 plays at each position. C is my toughest position today. I really like Adams/Kanter/Poeltl

play all three at center if its DK

• noddy

@TheAnswer said...

Yep this is not good news for my lineups. Shit!

• gillio

@RogueGrinder said...

lmao bro…you must be hacking my computer. I like gortat and Draymond as well.

I’m not sure abou Gortat, feel Wizards may go small, he doesn’t have good history agasint the warriors. Haven’t really looked at draymond yet. Gonna have Carroll a lot too tonight.

• dmbtrip2004

please talk me out of playing THJR tonight

• jglumsic

@dmbtrip2004 said...

please talk me out of playing THJR tonight

THJ and this forum dont go well. Don’t play him

• gillio

@RogueGrinder said...

play all three at center if its DK

That’s what I’m doing tonight

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

@Cooper08 said...

Milsap revenge game in Atlanta tonight. He should easily exceed value.

How did Paul George do in his revenge game? I get revenge game narratives but a lot has to do with how the guy is playing and the situation going into the game. Cousins the way he is playing with Davis out against a crap team is going beast whether the name of that team is Sacramento or Chicago. Millsap is still trying to get used to the offensive scheme in Denver and has been underwhelming so far so while the matchup and pace are good for the game, not sure I would use the word easily when showing his ability to exceed value.

• worldsgreatest13

this is the best slate of the year so far

hopefully the bums stop going off and NBA stabilizes tonight

edit: do not start millsap, he’s been the 4th option all year.

Barton is a hog off the bench as well

• noddy

@GGee87 said...

I like those 3 centers as well, but I really like Vuc

• jwq14

I think if Russel plays its an easy swap from Dinwiddle to Sessions

• jtkucheck

Who do you want on the Nets if Russell plays? RHJ seems like the best combo of cheap and lots of minutes… anyone else see 35 minutes on the Nets yet this season?

• noddy

@worldsgreatest13 said...

this is the best slate of the year so far

hopefully the bums stop going off and NBA stabilizes tonight

edit: do not start millsap, he’s been the 4th option all year.

Barton is a hog off the bench as well

Yep best slate I agree and I am off work today so it’s even better. And the wife is out of town. What a fucking wonderful day this is.

• worldsgreatest13

@noddy said...

Yep best slate I agree and I am off work today so it’s even better. And the wife is out of town. What a fucking wonderful day this is.

how many lineups u gonna enter?

• Dfspacman

Y’all really think my boy is losing to a team from Canada, smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.