7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 221
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cdaus8989

Lonzo starting over Rondo

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

He played all 3 and Jrue did very well each game. I haven’t added up the points but 18-10-4, 28-5-3 lines he is at least hitting cash value

https://www.statmuse.com/musings/200c5492-4333-430f-8ce9-aa5addfc0856

• dolphinkick182

@kbsktbll88 said...

It’s gonna be hilarious if everyone fades AD because of the questionable status then he goes off for 100 lol

Judging by the line drop, Vegas is thinking he’s out.

• monarch

Miro will crush Favors on the perimeter if AD is out. Fade at your own risk lol.

• noddy

@cdaus8989 said...

Lonzo starting over Rondo

NO WAY…that sucks

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Miro will crush Favors on the perimeter if AD is out. Fade at your own risk lol.

So maybe it’s a Crowder game? They don’t have to play Favors. I agree with that concept though.

• Benf15harp

He played all 3 and Jrue did very well each game. I haven’t added up the points but 18-10-4, 28-5-3 lines he is at least hitting cash value

24/39/42/47 last 4 Utah dk points

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I wonder how many of you here feel you are at a disadvantage this evening…

…because THERE ARE NO LATE NIGHT HAMMERS!

• tmarohl

And if I had to bet on it, I would say that AD does not sit because he bumped his elbow…

Not called “glass” for nothing.

• noddy

So what the F do I do now since I have Rondo in my cash lineup?

• KindGuy

Tried multi entering the quarter jukebox last night: disaster. 14 entries and none of them cashed. Meanwhile, my single bullet in the autozone freeroll that I made thursday night went off.

Going back to just single entering the main gpp. mtdurham was right.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Epignosis said...

I wonder how many of you here feel you are at a disadvantage this evening…

…because THERE ARE NO LATE NIGHT HAMMERS!

I love slates like these with the games all packed in. There will be about an hour or so where all 9 games are running.

• noddy

@noddy said...

I could just switch him with Rubio, but man I don’t want to do that.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Tried multi entering the quarter jukebox last night: disaster. 14 entries and none of them cashed. Meanwhile, my single bullet in the autozone freeroll that I made thursday night went off.

Going back to just single entering the main gpp. mtdurham was right.

Build a better core man. Cashed 32 of 44 in the $5 last night because I was mostly on all of the right guys. I have zero doubt if I made more line ups I would have won 100K, but I usually don’t go over 50, so that’s just what it is. My 13th place line up easily could have finished 1st with 1 switch that would have been completely in reality with what I did in other line ups. Just never got there.

• noddy

On DK Ball is the same as Rondo. Do I switch?

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

So maybe it’s a Crowder game? They don’t have to play Favors. I agree with that concept though.

I like Favors a lot tonight, but only if AD plays.

• superjon

I’ve heard people say they start building by starting with their cheap guys first, and I’ve always been one to build from the top down.

Well I suck at this, so tonight I’m doing a single bullet and trying out building from the bottom up.

Locking in Blake and LMA.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I’ve heard people say they start building by starting with their cheap guys first, and I’ve always been one to build from the top down.

Well I suck at this, so tonight I’m doing a single bullet and trying out building from the bottom up.

If you already settled on locking in Blake and LMA you’re not building from the bottom up.

• Njsum1

@noddy said...

On DK Ball is the same as Rondo. Do I switch?

Haha..couldn’t resist….Ball is a solid swap too…now that I’ve talked up Rubio, he’s gonna dud, always happens that way…go Lonzo

• PlaymakerChris

Does it make sense to have both henson and llyasova in the same lineup for gpp?

• kbsktbll88

@superjon said...

For me it varies slate by slate depending on the size. The larger it is, the more value there is because there’s a larger player pool. And generally on large slates it’s more important to nail the value plays imo.

• mrjredoak

For the ATL crowd out there (I’m on board) is run back with Lavine 100% necessary? Torn between Lavine and DDR on FD.

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

Don’t forget today is lonzo’s 21st bday

• noddy

@Njsum1 said...

Haha..couldn’t resist….Ball is a solid swap too…now that I’ve talked up Rubio, he’s gonna dud, always happens that way…go Lonzo

LMAO

• KindGuy

@superjon said...

Wouldn’t building from the bottom up, mean you lock in your cheaper guys first?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.