7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Atlanta ( -5.5 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 221
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

I mean his salary on DK. It’s minimal

I know..I agree.

There are so many good plays today, all across the board.

My favorite play is honestly…Rubio. I know he’s been gross, truly gross. And I know he can dud here, yet I’ll be looking to gamble on him tonight and hope he does some good things.

• RandysCrow

@noddy said...

Not much mention of the Hawks players. Either you are holding out or you are missing out

I got Len in one of three lineups. I might put Young in one as well.

I just have some interest in some other plays I like a little better.

I am not sure on he total of that game…it could get there and pass it with these two teams. But I think I am hedging more on it just being a sloppy game…

• RandysCrow

@Njsum1 said...

I know..I agree.

There are so many good plays today, all across the board.

My favorite play is honestly…Rubio. I know he’s been gross, truly gross. And I know he can dud here, yet I’ll be looking to gamble on him tonight and hope he does some good things.

Along these same lines….I am throwing Kyle Anderson in one maybe two of three lineups.

• Kanner88

@IronMonkey415 said...

I’m one of those that will not play Rubio.

Yes I’m on board with ya

• yuggy

Collin Sexton too

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

There is risk to Rubio as he’s been atrocious. Yet I like the upside for the price. He’s even cheaper on FD.

I’m still not playing him. If I were playing multiple lineups then I’d sprinkle in Rubio.

• miggs6876

@RandysCrow said...

Yeah there is a lot of directions to go today. Just depends on where you want to spend up.

As I mentioned, I think I am paying up at SG tonight, then will add one the big three of AD, Simmons, ABC. That should be my base for the three lineups I make on FD.

13.2k is a salary killer.

• miggs6876

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Why won’t they recognize Mcgee as a good play? Dude has the run basically to himself and is clearly crushing night after night after night and against top C defenses.

Fd recognizes it. He is up to 7k now. That makes him a fade for me.

• monarch

I like these Celtics tonight…Kyrie, Horford, Morris. I still think Pistons stink…Drum and Blake are going to have to defend away from the basket.

• stugots219

Does Crowder look appealing to anyone for 4,600 on fanduel? gpp

• RandysCrow

@miggs6876 said...

13.2k is a salary killer.

It is…but because there is so much value in the early season you can make him work. After a few weeks when pricing gets a little more comparable with player minutes/production and less way underpriced value is available, AD will be hard to put in lineups. Unless an injury opens up minimum price value again. Then I probably won’t be able to squeeze AD into lineups, at least the way I construct them, again until he end of the season.

• BBWC_10

Anyone taking a flyer on Rubio tonight? Elf defense stinks and Jrue would probably be on Mitchell.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Maybe we should start a separate Rubio thread?

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

I’m still not playing him. If I were playing multiple lineups then I’d sprinkle in Rubio.

That’s what differentiates lineups. I like Rubio, clearly others do not. If everyone had the same opinion, what would be the point?

Your response sounded like you thought I was trying to get people to play Rubio. FYI, I dont care what others do, I don’t play enough volume to care. If I was trying to making a living playing DFS, I wouldn’t ever post on the message board. It’s a hobby for me. I also rarely ever take or ask for advice. I think the only time in like 3 years I asked for others opinions in nba DFS was last night (maybe 1 or 2 other times, yet none that I can rememeber off hand). I was truly conflicted on what to do with Towns at his price. And the feedback was solid, I still played him, yet I dialed back my exposure, as people made some good arguments against.

• RandysCrow

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe we should start a separate Rubio thread?

Remember last year towards the end of the season we were having the debates if we were going to pay $8k FD price for him and he was still reaching and exceeding value?!!

• gaelicgirl

@noddy said...

I’m fading the board unless you mention Atlanta, SA, or Milwaukee players or Rondo

Like Giannis to have a bounce back game at home. Is Rondo in Luke’s dog house? Like DDR from that game.
    Hornets, Bulls, Bucks, Pelicans on back end of B2Bs, Suns, Jazz on front end. Don’t know if that matters.

• cdaus8989

Ayton, and Anderson probable. Jackson likely to start in Bookers place.

• NBAFTeam1

So Drummond looks like he is going to grab about 100 rebounds tonight

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

Remember last year towards the end of the season we were having the debates if we were going to pay $8k FD price for him and he was still reaching and exceeding value?!!

I don’t remember that specifically, but I do remember that stretch where he was dropping between 40-60 every game for awhile.

• noddy

@NBAFTeam1 said...

So Drummond looks like he is going to grab about 100 rebounds tonight

lol

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Hey now!!! It was at least an uptempo practice!!!

As the Bucks announcers were saying last night, Minnesota played just hard enough to get blown out.
    Seriously Randy, the Timberpups have to trade someone. The body language on that team is terrible.
    Kat gave absolutely no effort in the first half and just camped out at the top of the key. You would rarely even see Butler and Kat near each other on the floor.
    The only guys really trying were Tyus Jones, Rose, Okogie and Tolliver. It wouldn’t have been any better with Wiggins on the court, because he sucks as well.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Like Giannis to have a bounce back game at home. Is Rondo in Luke’s dog house? Like DDR from that game.
    Hornets, Bulls, Bucks, Pelicans on back end of B2Bs, Suns, Jazz on front end. Don’t know if that matters.

Giannis could have put up a 100 spot last night if the game was remotely competitive. It was not like he had to battle Kat for rebounds or anything :)

• noddy

@tmarohl said...

Giannis could have put up a 100 spot last night if the game was remotely competitive. It was not like he had to battle Kat for rebounds or anything :)

Ya well I had him and he didn’t. Tonight I don’t have him so you figure out what’s going to happen

• Kp24

Is OQuinn in play at all tonight with Evans out?

• kbsktbll88

@Kp24 said...

Is OQuinn in play at all tonight with Evans out?

No

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).