NBA FORUM

Comments

• mellofellowsu

Mod Edit

8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

So now we can start some regular season discussion now that the contests are up.

Was going to skip opening night and wait for the big Wednesday slate but who am I kidding, I just can’t wait.

Early thoughts, I see Mirotic is now classified as a SF (PF last season). That’s encouraging as that’s the most troubling position to find value IMO.

In a 3 game slate at least one stack is necessary. I’m probably going with Mirotic and Butler.

• JJourneay33

@duxaosm said...

Yeah, I’m soured on Nate, Jrue might get 20-22 mins, leaving 26-28 at PG, between Nate and Ish, just not alot of minutes to go around, although Nate could play the 2 for Gordon, unless Gordon plays like 45 mins

Nate Robinson will not be playing SG against Klay Thompson tonight. I can guarantee you that.

• JJourneay33

@tonytone1908 said...

So just out of curiosity I’m wondering if everyone gets the same amount of max entries? For example, in the Shot it’s telling me I have 300 max. Does everyone else see the same for them?

Uh ya why would it be different for anyone

• Dainfamusgc

@millerto said...

Not necessarily. Drummond could get in foul trouble. Horford is good for some points, but who says Mozgov doesn’t go double double with 12 and 12?

There are worse players to fade tonight than Drummond/Horford. I mean I see people taking Klay over Curry and talking about fading AD.

What I’m saying. Center may be the exact position you wanna get cute with tonight.

That’s my thinking foul trouble and/or Horford is actually decent defensively. Steph AD are locks in all my lineups trying to fit in mirotic

• smitty3691

@JJourneay33 said...

Nate Robinson will not be playing SG against Klay Thompson tonight. I can guarantee you that.

Yea there is no way he can guard klay. Which means we are going to get extended minutes of him attempting to guard curry tonight. This makes curry a must start for me tonight.

• millerto

@havs99 said...

Let’s get cute together I’m hopping on the mozgod train

Oh I’m gettin cute. I have some Horford/Drummond exposure, but the lineups I like best are Mozgov or Ezeli at center.

I don’t plan on getting cute at PG and PF.

• TeamTwerk

@millerto said...

Not necessarily. Drummond could get in foul trouble. Horford is good for some points, but who says Mozgov doesn’t go double double with 12 and 12?

There are worse players to fade tonight than Drummond/Horford. I mean I see people taking Klay over Curry and talking about fading AD.

What I’m saying. Center may be the exact position you wanna get cute with tonight.

Mozgov’s price is high on DK with all the healthy mouths to feed in that front court. He wasn’t even good when he was the only big man on the team for a stretch last season for about the same price.

• baseballislife93

@ssmfour said...

I made quite a few lineups and put each of them in both. I don’t expect to have the top one (hoping you will is REALLY hoping) but I’m curious to see how much more profitable is it to play in the smaller GPP. I’m guessing quite a bit

take it back i think the 300k is going to be easier to cash

100k have to finish in top 20.5%
    300k have to finish in top 20.8% (going to have a lot more bad lineups in the 300k, more quality in the 100k)

• cdaus8989

@mjroc said...

Somebody just asked if Klay Thompson was taking over top dog status from Curry and then compared him to Russell Westbrook. That just happened! I’m sorry I’m just struggling to process that right now. Like whaaaaat!!?

I didn’t ask if he was taking over top dog status, nor did I compare Klay Thompson to Russell Westbrook. I said that I don’t think Curry is the undisputed top dog like he has been, and that I think either could carry the team on any given night like Westbrook and KD.

• baseballislife93

excited about wed. game slate
    see a lot of great value

• ssmfour

@baseballislife93 said...

take it back i think the 300k is going to be easier to cash

100k have to finish in top 20.5%
    300k have to finish in top 20.8% (going to have a lot more bad lineups in the 300k, more quality in the 100k)

The larger GPPs pretty much always have higher cash lines despite also having more bad lineups

• havs99

@millerto said...

Oh I’m gettin cute. I have some Horford/Drummond exposure, but the lineups I like best are Mozgov or Ezeli at center.

I don’t plan on getting cute at PG and PF.

Do you have lebron with mozgod

• millerto

Watch ad and curry get minor injuries in the first quarter and burn down 90% of these lineups. That would just be…….ugh

• millerto

@havs99 said...

Do you have lebron with mozgod

Maybe once. lebron is only in maybe 10% of my lineups.

• JJourneay33

@millerto said...

Watch ad and curry get minor injuries in the first quarter and burn down 90% of these lineups. That would just be…….ugh

Dont think you can worry about that in NBA, much more prevalent in NFL

• tonytone1908

@JJourneay33 said...

Uh ya why would it be different for anyone

Because I’m wondering if they allow some players more max entries than others. I’ve never seen anyone else’s account so I don’t know what they are and aren’t allowed to do. No reason they wouldn’t let people like Maxdalury have more than the rest of us. Of course, how would I know unless I asked?

• jrydell15

@millerto said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onE8utryxE8

• mjroc

@cdaus8989 said...

I didn’t ask if he was taking over top dog status, nor did I compare Klay Thompson to Russell Westbrook. I said that I don’t think Curry is the undisputed top dog like he has been, and that I think either could carry the team on any given night like Westbrook and KD.

Yes, and both those statements are absurd

• tonytone1908

I actually just made a LU with the top 3 and it doesn’t make me puke. Normally I would fade at least one in my LU’S.

• millerto

@tonytone1908 said...

I actually just made a LU with the top 3 and it doesn’t make me puke. Normally I would fade at least one in my LU’S.

It can be done tonight. I see several combinations that work with curry/ad/lebron or curry/ad/millsap or curry/ad/drummond.

Just not a lot of midrange talent going tonight. It’s a stars and scrubs kinda look.

• havs99

Lebum will have a big night guarantee was just looking at his stats versus Chicago past couple of season and all his first game of the season dude makes a statement right off the bat

• JJourneay33

@tonytone1908 said...

Because I’m wondering if they allow some players more max entries than others. I’ve never seen anyone else’s account so I don’t know what they are and aren’t allowed to do. No reason they wouldn’t let people like Maxdalury have more than the rest of us. Of course, how would I know unless I asked?

No man, they dont favor people, people would be in uproar and it would be bushleague if people could have more than the already egregious limit allowed

• jrydell15

With this news about Holiday, how will it affect Gordon’s usage? Enough to warrant a pivot off of him on DK?

• Playingtheodds

Nate Robinson or Cunningham? and Korver or Mo?

• havs99

@jrydell15 said...

With this news about Holiday, how will it affect Gordon’s usage? Enough to warrant a pivot off of him on DK?

Dude he’s limited Gordon will shoot 20 times guaranteed

• JJourneay33

@havs99 said...

Dude he’s limited Gordon will shoot 20 times guaranteed

lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).