NBA FORUM

Comments

• mellofellowsu

Mod Edit

8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

So now we can start some regular season discussion now that the contests are up.

Was going to skip opening night and wait for the big Wednesday slate but who am I kidding, I just can’t wait.

Early thoughts, I see Mirotic is now classified as a SF (PF last season). That’s encouraging as that’s the most troubling position to find value IMO.

In a 3 game slate at least one stack is necessary. I’m probably going with Mirotic and Butler.

• TeamTwerk

@havs99 said...

Lebum will have a big night guarantee was just looking at his stats versus Chicago past couple of season and all his first game of the season dude makes a statement right off the bat

Are there player v team stats on this site somewhere?

• havs99

I checked ESPN

• IronMonkey415

Lebron will show off to Obama tonight. Probably do too much and cause his back to sore again.

• tonytone1908

@JJourneay33 said...

No man, they dont favor people, people would be in uproar and it would be bushleague if people could have more than the already egregious limit allowed

Which is why I asked the question. Not like people ever post what the max limit is so how else would anyone know without asking?

• jrydell15

@havs99 said...

Dude he’s limited Gordon will shoot 20 times guaranteed

Haha, guaranteed? Unless I’m missing a huge chunk of the season, I’m seeing that he shot 20+ times exactly one time last regular season.

• mvanderk10

gotta love kevin love tonight right? should be lower ownership

• tonytone1908

@jrydell15 said...

Haha, guaranteed? Unless I’m missing a huge chunk of the season, I’m seeing that he shot 20+ times exactly one time last regular season.

Shots don’t equal makes either lol

• JJourneay33

@tonytone1908 said...

Which is why I asked the question. Not like people ever post what the max limit is so how else would anyone know without asking?

Nobody has to ask because it shows you right on the site….

• cdaus8989

@havs99 said...

Lebum will have a big night guarantee was just looking at his stats versus Chicago past couple of season and all his first game of the season dude makes a statement right off the bat

He went 17/5/4 and 17/6/8 in his last 2 season openers, one of them being against the Bulls. Not putting much weight onto that, but just saying.

• speddie

@tonytone1908 said...

Because I’m wondering if they allow some players more max entries than others. I’ve never seen anyone else’s account so I don’t know what they are and aren’t allowed to do. No reason they wouldn’t let people like Maxdalury have more than the rest of us. Of course, how would I know unless I asked?

Pretty silly, especially coming from someone who has been openly saying how easy it’s going to be to win because of all the “noobs” that are going to be playing.

Of course everyone has equal max entry possibilities, I don’t think DFS would survive if that wasn’t the case, especially now.

BTW, Paul Millsap tonight? anyone?

• osuryanf

@speddie said...

Of course everyone has equal max entry possibilities

Exactly. Noob question to the max.

• dominicanpapi

@mvanderk10 said...

gotta love kevin love tonight right? should be lower ownership

In GPP sure, the big man rotation will need a minute to sort itself out.

• xHotLineBlingx

Eric Gordon prediction

High: 23 pts 4 rebs 4 ast 3 3’s 2 steals
    Low: 14 pts 3 rebs 2 ast 1 steal

• TeamTwerk

Anyone know if RG is going to do NBA for their lineups app?

• mellofellowsu

@cdaus8989 said...

He went 17/5/4 and 17/6/8 in his last 2 season openers, one of them being against the Bulls. Not putting much weight onto that, but just saying.

That would fall in line with conventional wisdom; fade Lebron.

If he goes off oh well, I won’t lose any sleep over it. For fantasy I take AD over Lebron most nights.

• tonytone1908

@speddie said...

Pretty silly, especially coming from someone who has been openly saying how easy it’s going to be to win because of all the “noobs” that are going to be playing.

Of course everyone has equal max entry possibilities, I don’t think DFS would survive if that wasn’t the case, especially now.

BTW, Paul Millsap tonight? anyone?

Well there used to be no limit to max entries on FD correct? Just because they’re limited now and I know how many I’M limited to doesn’t mean everyone else is the same. Maxdalury was putting almost 1000 LU’s in tournaments at one point.

Because everyone was limited to the same scripting possibilities as well too, right?

• Ryan_13

So Eric Gordon or Bazmore in GPP?

• tonytone1908

@osuryanf said...

Exactly. Noob question to the max.

Go ahead. Call me a noob. We can let the rankings and wins speak for themselves if you want?

• joshua0418

For cash games tonight, I’ve got James/Curry/Davis in all of my lineups, and now I’m looking for some safe players at a lower cost, any thoughts?

• baseballislife93

i see a massive tie for 1st place tonite

• ssmfour

@joshua0418 said...

For cash games tonight, I’ve got James/Curry/Davis in all of my lineups, and now I’m looking for some safe players at a lower cost, any thoughts?

Depends which site

• ssmfour

@baseballislife93 said...

If Lebron, Curry, and AD all really go off there’s a good chance of that

• millerto

Let’s get crazy here. I’m predicting Lebron to score less than 35 fantasy points tonight. Bring it.

• tonytone1908

@baseballislife93 said...

No way. Too many up in the air options with GS and CHI. Plus, to fade or not to fade AD, Steph, or LBJ? Lots of good minimum and mid priced options as well.

• anygame4u

Good afternoon fellow NBA DFS players. Lets earn great money this season and practice strict bankroll management (talking to myself there lol)

Today’s 3 game slate looks good and I wish every good luck.

So here is my question. Do you guys like Gasol or Millsap today?

I’m leaning towards Millsap myself.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).