NBA FORUM

Comments

• mellofellowsu

Mod Edit

8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

So now we can start some regular season discussion now that the contests are up.

Was going to skip opening night and wait for the big Wednesday slate but who am I kidding, I just can’t wait.

Early thoughts, I see Mirotic is now classified as a SF (PF last season). That’s encouraging as that’s the most troubling position to find value IMO.

In a 3 game slate at least one stack is necessary. I’m probably going with Mirotic and Butler.

• mitchellp44

@AaronAKG said...

Am I crazy to fade Nate Robinson now and insert Steve Blake with the news JARULE Holiday is getting increased minutes at PG?

The amount of time I’ve put into a 3 Game slate on opening day is embarrassing.

I’m still rollin with Nate in about 80% of LU’s

• S7ubs

@baseballislife93 said...

Mosgov knee is still bothering
    don’t know why anyone playing him
    don’t think he plays more then 15min

I agree but haven’t had time to read much today. Just wanted everyone’s input here. Appreciate it

• havs99

@pdid5000 said...

Shhhhh!

Jodie Meeks is streaky could give u 20pts or 6pts

• tonytone1908

@csandbizzle said...

Pretty easy to validate for yourself. Tonight, once the games start. download the csv and see if anyone has more than 300. That will be your answer.

You think if anyone here had more they would just out themselves?

Not now, of course not. But there is no where that says every one gets the same amount of max entries so how do I know without asking? If you can find something that says its the same for everyone please show me. Until someone does it’s not a stupid question.

Thought it was a simple question. Didn’t think everyone would be so rude about it but that’s fine.

• tmarohl

@millerto said...

Let’s get crazy here. I’m predicting Lebron to score less than 35 fantasy points tonight. Bring it.

I have Lebron in no lineups. I think he is a bad play tonight.

• SJR

Season long question, would you trade Jrue for Meyers Leonard (team below)?

Team: KD,Gobert,Kyrie,Danny G,BroLo,gallo,freak,ryno,A gordon,porter,hood,smart

• baseballislife93

Hope a lot of people think that tonite

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

Not now, of course not. But there is no where that says every one gets the same amount of max entries so how do I know without asking? If you can find something that says its the same for everyone please show me. Until someone does it’s not a stupid question.

Thought it was a simple question. Didn’t think everyone would be so rude about it but that’s fine.

right

• JSteele

Delly should get some playing time at the 1 and 2 tonight he’s usually good for a few 3s reb and assists

• baseballislife93

@SJR said...

Season long question, would you trade Jrue for Meyers Leonard (team below)?

Team: KD,Gobert,Kyrie,Danny G,BroLo,gallo,freak,ryno,A gordon,porter,hood,smart

would wait till season starts to see how many min he getting

Plumlee Davis Kamen Vonleh all need minutes as well

• anygame4u

@mitchellp44 said...

I hope everyone fades Nate. The starting PG is on a 20 minute limit. I dont know if Ish smith is playing at all today. This leaves 28 minutes for Nate. The Pelicans are short handed like a team towards the end of the season lol. Gotta use that to your advantage.

You could go with Bazemore 3.7 on FD as your punt but you dont want to use your SG spots that way today in cash games.

• sjobarzanek

Look at my rank bud….ill let that do the talking for me…

• phox

@tonytone1908 said...

You’re Eric Cartman from last week’s South Park. Exactly.

• millerto

You can’t come close to making that lineup on DK. You’d be way over salary.

• tr_baskin

I have reservations about Eric Gordon going against Thompson. Klay is a pretty good defender. Thoughts please?

• millerto

@sjobarzanek said...

Look at my rank bud….ill let that do the talking for me…

He’s trying to tell you that the rules say not to post full lineups.

• tonytone1908

@slpanthers24 said...

right

I remember you being a nicer guy than this. Been on a losing streak lately?

• Shipmymoney

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #11

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Is my memory right that Harrison Barnes usually stays in in blowouts?

• xdan3220

You know it’s going to be a fun night when news of Jrue getting 5(!!!) extra minutes forced a full re-evaluation of my lineup and wholesale changes with it. Sticking with the staples of Millsap, Horford and Bron but everything else is fluid all about which near minimum scrubs to roll with. More I look at it the more it seems like the difference between the min salary guys at SG and SF are just as likely if not more so to give you value than the mid tier guys at those positions.

• JJourneay33

@Shipmymoney said...

Is my memory right that Harrison Barnes usually stays in in blowouts?

Def will play more than Iggy if blowout.

• ssmfour

@mitchellp44 said...

Huge risk imo. If you watched any of NO preseason Nate seems really lost in that offense. I’ve played a bit of Nate just due to price/opportunity, but his struggles combined with GS’s killer defense and the signing of Ish Smith makes him a meh play

• ssmfour

@xdan3220 said...

min salary guys at SG and SF are just as likely if not more so to give you value than the mid tier guys at those positions.

Can understand SG, but I really disagree with SF

Edit: Sorry, I guess it depends which site you’re using. DK totally disagree on SF, FD still disagree a little but not as much

• sjobarzanek

@tonytone1908 said...

Looks good. I should play one just like that. Hope you dont mind splitting a prize?

Not a problem would love to split! :) Hopefully you are In the 25$ Fanduel Tournament came very close last year to big prizes.

• tonytone1908

@JJourneay33 said...

Def will play more than Iggy if blowout.

Why would you assume that? Who else would be playing SF? Speights? lol

Nah we’ll just keep Barnes in all day for no reason.

• xHotLineBlingx

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).