NBA FORUM

Comments

• mellofellowsu

Mod Edit

8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

So now we can start some regular season discussion now that the contests are up.

Was going to skip opening night and wait for the big Wednesday slate but who am I kidding, I just can’t wait.

Early thoughts, I see Mirotic is now classified as a SF (PF last season). That’s encouraging as that’s the most troubling position to find value IMO.

In a 3 game slate at least one stack is necessary. I’m probably going with Mirotic and Butler.

• tonytone1908

@osuryanf said...

1st and 2nd in the 100k (entered two), and currently 7th in 300k with nobody infront of me with anything left.

My lineup was

Curry
    JR Smith
    Lebron
    Gibson
    Drummond
    Schroeder
    M Morris
    Mo Williams

Come on Curry!!!

Didn’t you post a LU with eric gordon? Guess you didn’t play him?

Now can anyone watching this game agree with me that gordon sucks lol

• osuryanf

I appreciate the kind words but no congrats yet, lots of bad things can happen! :P

Cunningham gonna drop me a spot sadly

• txdave41

@osuryanf said...

Good first quarter but I know it’s early.. Need AD to stay under 45ish and Gordon not to get hot.

Keep giving it to Perkins! Hahaha

And I need Davis and Gordon to go off. Let me guess, you get to win all the time, and I can’t even enjoy a single good night. Not Fing once.

• pdaddis

Give me another 16 in the second half Dante, please.

• chronoxiong

Curry with 41.6 fdp…….in the first half. God damns.

• csandbizzle

I forgot Ryan Anderson can’t shoot

• MastodonsOfStrength

Whoever said NBA DFS is lovely wasnt lying!!

Lawd have mercy!!
    This is going to be like Sunday 4/5 times a week.

• tianyihe

Steph Curry has more rebounds than Anthony Davis. I’m speechless…

• millerto

Now I need gordon to have a second half like Currys first half and it’ll be a good night

• JJourneay33

You think Head-Heads are easier for a 14 game slate or a 4 game slate… decisions…

• mjroc

@tonytone1908 said...

Didn’t you post a LU with eric gordon? Guess you didn’t play him?

Now can anyone watching this game agree with me that gordon sucks lol

Are you on DK or FD? Gordon doing well so far on DK

• osuryanf

I desperately need Cunningham to stop getting any fantasy points whatsoever to salvage my scores.

I don’t want the guy to get seriously hurt, but any chance he can tweak his ankle on the way to the locker room? And be totally healthy AFTER the game?

:P

• TeamTwerk

Looking real good OSU. Good luck! Looks like your main fade is you need Cunningham to get 18 or fewer points second half . A blowout would be ideal though

• nlampe01

Huge 2nd half for Davis incoming calling it now.

• millerto

Nate and Gordon gonna each hit 12 threes in the second half. Calling it now.

• ssmfour

Well, I’m slightly embarrassed by how bad this slate has gone for me. Solid learning experience.

Best of luck osuryan! We’re pulling for ya

• mccoolio

@osuryanf said...

I desperately need Cunningham to stop getting any fantasy points whatsoever to salvage my scores.

I don’t want the guy to get seriously hurt, but any chance he can tweak his ankle on the way to the locker room? And be totally healthy AFTER the game?

:P

Take what you’re getting and be happy good lord

• TeamTwerk

Miwebmedia (215th place) needs Cunningham and Bogut to combine for 30 in second half to catch you.

• osuryanf

Yeah it’s gonna be a scary sweat!

• marcuseightyfive

With how AD is playing now…I feel alot of people are gonna shy away from him and his price tag tomorrow against the Blazers…which has me twiddling my fingers.

• mitchyslacks

Damn, I had nine other entries match mine in a single-entry 2300 entry field. Is that bad lineup building or bad luck?

• smith1051

Brow having a horrible horrible game

• marcuseightyfive

@mitchyslacks said...

Damn, I had nine other entries match mine in a single-entry 2300 entry field. Is that bad lineup building or bad luck?

Nope…it’s a small slate..there’s gonna be some duplicate LU’s

• ActionJunkie

Brow had a BUNCH of stinkers last year though many were because of injury which will happen with him… I’m VERY surprised so many had him over Curry tonight as a top play. Kinda understand it from a position scarcity standpoint but definitely not from salary on either site. Nevertheless, I had thought most learned last year that you pick your spots with Brow… so either everyone just did what “pros” told them or I’m missing something, lol.

• Ahandy46

I wished someone would tell AD they allow you to stand in the paint for 3 seconds and its not hot lava.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).