NBA FORUM

• mellofellowsu

Mod Edit

8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

So now we can start some regular season discussion now that the contests are up.

Was going to skip opening night and wait for the big Wednesday slate but who am I kidding, I just can’t wait.

Early thoughts, I see Mirotic is now classified as a SF (PF last season). That’s encouraging as that’s the most troubling position to find value IMO.

In a 3 game slate at least one stack is necessary. I’m probably going with Mirotic and Butler.

• CoachTrav

Congrats on the huge win. Unfortunately I’m in Australia and our version of Fanduel obviously doesn’t have as much money up for grabs but ended up +$70 for the day. (Insert grunt about Bazemore here)

• TeamTwerk

A nice guy teacher who just loves sports and plays smallish stakes daily has a big payday. That’s gotta be a marketing dream for DK

• JJourneay33

@osuryanf said...

Hahahah ok guys, no commercials I promise! :P

Hell of a Schroeder call!

• tonytone1908

Can’t believe The Brow forgetting how to shoot a foul shot kept me from cashing. I was one of the few all over Mo Williams and Festus Ezeli.

Got cute and played the Dunk. Screw that. NBA is definitely multi entry for me. Fifty lineups in the shot tomorrow it is.

• Twilliams83

Took down the 5$ on fantasy hub with a brow curry stack and bazemore lol lost in draftkings tho

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

I love NBA. Missed it so. I only played GPPs this evening but had about 10X ROI. Can’t bitch about that. Best finish was 5th in the Windmill. Bazemore sucked but he didn’t kill me at min salary. Pistons mid salary guys and Curry was the way to go. Anthony Davis was the fade of the evening. I tell you one thing-he’s gonna be in about 3/4 of my lineups tomorrow. He should feast on the Blazer front court and recency bias should keep his ownership down a bit I bet.

• lanean11

on to tomorrow

• mjroc

@lfn1992 said...

How did fading LeBron work out for all of you

Fine, cashed in everything without him

• xHotLineBlingx

Note to self: Marcus morris is definitely amust play tomorrow

• Gaudexmachina

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Note to self: Marcus morris is definitely amust play tomorrow

He was tonight. Will his minutes likely go down for a b2b?

• xHotLineBlingx

Stan Van Gundy has that system in Orlando where he likes to surrond his center with stretch 4’s like rashard lewis and hedo.

• pn3

13.25 in entries in between fd and dk and getting 53.50 back
    and that’s with having snell bazemore in alot of my lineups and davis in all but 1

• TeamTwerk

@Gaudexmachina said...

He was tonight. Will his minutes likely go down for a b2b?

I’d be more worried about Utah’s tough D and slow pace.

• tmarohl

@stubbysooner77 said...

I love NBA. Missed it so. I only played GPPs this evening but had about 10X ROI. Can’t bitch about that. Best finish was 5th in the Windmill. Bazemore sucked but he didn’t kill me at min salary. Pistons mid salary guys and Curry was the way to go. Anthony Davis was the fade of the evening. I tell you one thing-he’s gonna be in about 3/4 of my lineups tomorrow. He should feast on the Blazer front court and recency bias should keep his ownership down a bit I bet.

I thought the biggest problem with Davis tonight was lack of guard play feeding him the ball. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. He was out near the three point line too much tonight. You are right though, he should feast on the Blazers.

• sjobarzanek

Switched up my lineup a little bit a finished 37th In the 175K Tourny on fanduel.

• andre_swagassi

Real people do win the things

• Csquared1987

Chef Curry saved my night….And did Gasol’s dog die or something? I missed the memo

• slick5000

anyone know the cash line for 50/50,s on FD. Im at work and cant access it. Will 260 get me anything? Thx in advance

• tprokopenko

@slick5000 said...

anyone know the cash line for 50/50,s on FD. Im at work and cant access it. Will 260 get me anything? Thx in advance

260 will cash in GPP. My double up cash line was 240.

• slick5000

thx, i appreciate it!

• Motovin

Wow dude. Huge night OSU… enjoy it!

• tmspriggs

@tonytone1908 said...

Can’t believe The Brow forgetting how to shoot a foul shot kept me from cashing. I was one of the few all over Mo Williams and Festus Ezeli.

Got cute and played the Dunk. Screw that. NBA is definitely multi entry for me. Fifty lineups in the shot tomorrow it is.

Mo Williams was highly owned everywhere.

• deerosa

@osuryanf said...

Holy crap guys, it doesn’t even feel real. I read this site everyday and been grinding for a year with no success. I just kept with it and hoped my day would come, and it did.

I’m a teacher, I don’t even make this in a year! I do it because I LOVE sports and gosh it was just my night.

Thanks all! Sorry for my complaining throughout, it was a crazy sweat!

That right there, just awesome. Hey you can get some school supplies for the students now!

Congrats.

• PDFOUR

@osuryanf said...

Holy crap guys, it doesn’t even feel real. I read this site everyday and been grinding for a year with no success. I just kept with it and hoped my day would come, and it did.

I’m a teacher, I don’t even make this in a year! I do it because I LOVE sports and gosh it was just my night.

Thanks all! Sorry for my complaining throughout, it was a crazy sweat!

CONGRATS MAN!!! Im proud of ya!

• AtGame7

Anyone else have contests on DK still showing as live and winnings not credited to your account?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).