NBA FORUM

Comments

• mellofellowsu

Mod Edit

8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

So now we can start some regular season discussion now that the contests are up.

Was going to skip opening night and wait for the big Wednesday slate but who am I kidding, I just can’t wait.

Early thoughts, I see Mirotic is now classified as a SF (PF last season). That’s encouraging as that’s the most troubling position to find value IMO.

In a 3 game slate at least one stack is necessary. I’m probably going with Mirotic and Butler.

• SpeedDemon9

Still showing live on my phone.

• tr_baskin

@osuryanf said...

Holy crap guys, it doesn’t even feel real. I read this site everyday and been grinding for a year with no success. I just kept with it and hoped my day would come, and it did.

I’m a teacher, I don’t even make this in a year! I do it because I LOVE sports and gosh it was just my night.

Thanks all! Sorry for my complaining throughout, it was a crazy sweat!

Teachers are underpaid and under appreciated. Congrats man!!!

• osuryanf

Thanks again y’all! Off to work I go!

• Dome92

@AtGame7 said...

Anyone else have contests on DK still showing as live and winnings not credited to your account?

Mine hasnt either

• deerosa

DK it would be nice to transfer some of that money I won last night to some leagues today.

I am in the same boat.

• OneShotKill17

@osuryanf said...

Thanks again y’all! Off to work I go!

Congrats!

• dp33071

My line ups are saying live as well but I was just crediting my money on my account in DK. Won $$42 off of $18. Not bad for my first time playing DK and fantasy basketball. But I’ve been a die hard NBA fan for 15 plus years so I got some knowledge, so this is fun :)

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

I love when grinders bink the big money! :)

I was paid on all of my H2H games, but still have yet to be paid on my GPP entries.

• dp33071

This may be a silly question to many, but what is GPP entries and how does it work?

• kjkeelty

@peachfuzz said...

I love when grinders bink the big money! :)

I was paid on all of my H2H games, but still have yet to be paid on my GPP entries.

Same here, my 50/50 is no longer under live contests, but the GPP is still live. I am not getting paid on either of them anyway, so no big deal. :)

0.25 pts from the 50/50 cash line, 5pts from the gpp cash line….frustrating opening night. Time to get to work for Wednesday.

• gabbysdaddy826

can someone post link of the 300k guaranteed tourney from last night on dk please. thanks alot

• IronMonkey415

Here you go daddy O

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/12218126

• Agent47

Managed 261.50 in the Tip-Off Special last night with Davis getting about half of what I expected and Robinson and Bazemore being basically invisible. What could have been…Oh well, I’ll take my $7 winnings and look forward to tonight. I think osuryanf’s work day will feel a little different today, haha! I don’t know that I’d be able to concentrate on work at all after a win like that!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).