7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• squadgod

Whiteside against Hibbert?
    Myles Turner against BroLo?
    Rodney Hood 30 pts in one half against Lakers?
    Bounce back game for Steph and Klay?

Many questions for today’s slate, stay tuned tomorrow to find out.

• Inujv87

Quick cash game thoughts:

- I’m playing RWB and Harden 100% in cash games together until one of them goes over $12,000 and figuring out my roster from there.

- Harrison Barnes on FD is $5100 playing HOU with big minutes and decent to high usage.

- I really like Eric Gordon and Justice Winslow at around $5K on both sites with expanded roles this year.

-Fading Anthony Davis in cash games but will definitely have exposure in tourneys and GPPs.

• Johno

I’d like to play Kay, but I think what we saw may be how it is now with KD there.

Am I crazy for liking Harrison Barnes and bogdanovic a lot tonight? I’ve made a cpl of lineups with Westbrook, Harden and AD together I really like. Including one that has Steph, but not sure if kyrie may be the better play vs steph

This is for tourneys

• alederer

@Johno said...

I’d like to play Kay, but I think what we saw may be how it is now with KD there.

Am I crazy for liking Harrison Barnes and bogdanovic a lot tonight? I’ve made a cpl of lineups with Westbrook, Harden and AD together I really like. Including one that has Steph, but not sure if kyrie may be the better play vs steph

This is for tourneys

It is not what we play will look like with KD there, did you even watch or follow pre season? Klay put up big numbers with Green, KD, and Steph getting the same amount of minutes.

• Inujv87

On the GS discussion, I feel the main guys who are downgrades from last year are KD and Steph. All Klay does is shoot anyway he was never much of a usage guy and they can’t phase out Green cause he makes the machine run.

• Irishsteelhead

DWill had 40 minutes last game, and Barea still put together a good line. Any chance he replicates or exceeds last outing? Pairing him and Frazier can really open up the bottom of your LU.

• Master_JJ

Congrats to anyone who picks up my h2h games. I won 1/10 last night. I expect the same result out of this slate.

• S7ubs

Brow and harden gonna be like 50% owned. I’ll fade and cross my fingers!

• WilliamPU2003

I would not play Barnes even if he was one dollar. He’s on my never again list. Like Courtney Lee.

• Inujv87

@Irishsteelhead said...

DWill had 40 minutes last game, and Barea still put together a good line. Any chance he replicates or exceeds last outing? Pairing him and Frazier can really open up the bottom of your LU.

They played in overtime so I don’t think the minutes are gonna be replicated

• Csquared1987

Question…Why is the OVER/UNDER 214.5? Where the hell is 100+ points gonna come from on that Nets team lol? Lin may be the play tonight

• Cityworkout

DWill seems like a trap.

Thoughts on Lebron in cash? Elite play for sure especially if Lebron is going for MVP and in mid season form. However a lot of cheap SF options like Bob that it might not make sense to pay up for Lebron.

I agree Harden and AD are the ones to lock in. You don’t really need to play WB with all the PG options but he could be in for a huge game.

• Irishsteelhead

I understand that, was just pointing out an older veteran ran for 40 minutes, and was wondering if we could see a more even split tonight. I also understand it’s early, but feel like the NBA breaks out bubble wrap for guys early every year since the season is long.

• al3b3d3v

seems likely the scenario that Draymond Green will kick Anthony Davis in the nutsack in the first quarter and have him sit injured for the entire game and maybe even the rest of the week. haha. but seriously, fade the brow… faded.

• g_nagy

Thad Young REVENGE game!

• tianyihe

@Csquared1987 said...

Question…Why is the OVER/UNDER 214.5? Where the hell is 100+ points gonna come from on that Nets team lol? Lin may be the play tonight

Idk man, used that logic 2 nights ago on Lin and Brolo, nets drop 116, and both dudes sucked

• Csquared1987

@tianyihe said...

Idk man, used that logic 2 nights ago on Lin and Brolo, nets drop 116, and both dudes sucked

Yeah I did some research on that…. I’m not touching Brolo with a 10ft pole lol. Lin did play the most minutes out of anyone, and took the 2nd most shots on the team

• Jeddy3

RWB is a must. Can’t decide if Harden is, too. Man, I’m not as excited about playing both together as I was the other night.

• S7ubs

Man Kyrie and stephs price are tempting.

• Cityworkout

I don’t think RW is a must. At 12k he has to get like 60+ to really hurt you if you fade him.

Lebron I wouldn’t be surprised if he took his foot off the gas pedal or blowout hurts his stats. This Cavs team may be that dominant.

• natedenver34

I really like the prices for most of the pistons. Harris, Morris, Leuer all really cheap at home with a better match-up than their opener.

• bangthedrummond

@natedenver34 said...

I really like the prices for most of the pistons. Harris, Morris, Leuer all really cheap at home with a better match-up than their opener.

Agree, but you didn’t mention tonight’s play of the night @ $7800 (FD).

• TommyWantWingy33

@g_nagy said...

Thad Young REVENGE game!

I like Thad but not because it’s a revenge game. Dudes a really nice guy and not gonna be out there “trying to prove they should have kept him” He is probably glad to finally be on a decent team and doesn’t need a huge line to get the win in this one. That said I still think he is a solid play.

• TommyWantWingy33

Anyone here purchase thesiege’s new product? Or heard any reviews?

• bhr1989

Love is going to dominate whoever is at PF for Toronto.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).