7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TheWhiteMamba

Anyone looking at Valanciunas? Saw 35 minutes in the opener and should be a close game.

He seems underpriced on DK.

• traviswhite

I am going no big names tonight. I just dont see enough value at the lower priced cats. I feel there is too many good plays in the 5-8K players and it kind of drops off from there. That said, the two lower priced I do like are barea and tj warren

• traviswhite

@Rosterbate said...

Good point, was looking at him for the turbo slate on DK, but his pricing is a bit high for pretty much just scoring. Going to roll with Batum, he should have DIon Waiters on him which I think he can take advantage of.

good call. dion waiters is a plastic garbage bag.

• Supersharpie

@tony1527 said...

n.young or curry your waving the white flag with Patterson and pascal

Leaning towards Young so that leaves me 4.1k to spend on a PF punt.

Maybe Leuer or Bender?

Slim pickings for sure.

• Supersharpie

@tony1527 said...

n.young or curry your waving the white flag with Patterson and pascal

• lovetohate

any backups on the warriors worth playing in case of a blowout or are gs starters going to play major minutes even in a blowout?

• frugal

@jessedio said...

This slate is really difficult on DK. The pricing is tight and besides Barea there are no decent punts under 4k. Maybe I’ll go balanced. Who knows..lol Still a few hours before lock to come up with a strategy.

If your tring to go stars and scrubs, you can roster Curry and Durant both under $10K. Makes it much easier to not have to completely scrub out.

• dp33071

I am fading Harden tonight. And for one reason, Wes Matthews. Big blazer fan here, and Matthews always guards Harden super tough. So I decided to test my theory and look at the games Harden had going up against Matthews and Dallas last year. Looking at it only confirmed that I am fading Harden tonight. His stats against Matthews last year :

4 games : PPG -24.7 REB -8.8 AST -8.3 FG% – .357 3P% – .281

His FG% was his 3rd worse against any team last year.

He will still most likely get close to 50 but I will be looking at RWB instead. Seeing that the Thunder had trouble with the Sixers I’m not really worried about a blow out.

• TheWhiteMamba

How much run do we expect Biyombo to get?

• Supersharpie

The Sixers are better than the Suns by a considerable margin, they have experienced quite a talent infusion in the form of Embiid and Saric since last year.

The Suns are simply dreadful

• aser18214

@dp33071 said...

I am fading Harden tonight. And for one reason, Wes Matthews. Big blazer fan here, and Matthews always guards Harden super tough. So I decided to test my theory and look at the games Harden had going up against Matthews and Dallas last year. Looking at it only confirmed that I am fading Harden tonight. His stats against Matthews last year :

4 games : PPG -24.7 REB -8.8 AST -8.3 FG% – .357 3P% – .281

His FG% was his 3rd worse against any team last year.

He will still most likely get close to 50 but I will be looking at RWB instead. Seeing that the Thunder had trouble with the Sixers I’m not really worried about a blow out.

I totally disagree with you because harden basically plays pg rn.so he gonna get more assist and basically do whatever what he wants.for cash games hes a must

• Yombo

@Rosterbate said...

Good point, was looking at him for the turbo slate on DK, but his pricing is a bit high for pretty much just scoring. Going to roll with Batum, he should have DIon Waiters on him which I think he can take advantage of.

Matthews, Gordon, Batum I think are all viable pivots from Booker there

EDIT: knight too

• tony1527

On Fduel all the value is on cheap centers mid range power forwards anyone disagree with this assessment. il take capela and adams vs whiteside and Drummond give me 3 to 1 and its a bet

• cheddarbob

The pricing today makes it easy to try and get cute and not play Harden and Westbrook but its a trap. That was one of my biggest holes last season was overthinking Harden and Westy and getting cute with the Brow or Curry and it cost me a lot of $$$.

What do we say to the god of death (aka Brow)?
    NOT TODAY.

• Yombo

@tony1527 said...

On Fduel all the value is on cheap centers mid range power forwards anyone disagree with this assessment

I think SG has a ton of value, I’m probably playing harden but if you fade him, there’s so many guys I think can have a decent game

SF is tough and PF is tough, who do you like at PF on FD

• dp33071

@aser18214 said...

I totally disagree with you because harden basically plays pg rn.so he gonna get more assist and basically do whatever what he wants.for cash games hes a must

You think Deron Williams will be guarding Harden? It will be Matthews all day. The ball in his hands more means more turnovers as well. And Harden had 8.8ast per game last year against them, so he could easily get that but I don’t see him getting 17 assist again like last game. I will agree he is probably still a good play for cash but I am talking GPP

• PinchyBoy10

FD cash lineup with Curry, Brow, and Harden. I should be good.

• Ree4erMadness

@billholler said...

Anthony Davis over or under 60 fantasy points tonight?

He’s a fade for me tonight. Too expensive and they’ll probably get blown out. Even if they don’t, he’ll have Green on him for the most part. I just don’t see him reaching value.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dp33071 said...

You think Deron Williams will be guarding Harden? It will be Matthews all day. The ball in his hands more means more turnovers as well. And Harden had 8.8ast per game last year against them, so he could easily get that but I don’t see him getting 17 assist again like last game. I will agree he is prorbaly still a good play for cash but I am talking GPP

You are enhancing his point. Take away a great defender off of someone else and now you have some old and slow guys guarding Gordon and Anderson. Harden may not shoot as much but he certainly seems primed for big assist numbers to me.

• KindGuy

I think Carlisle is going to bring Justin Anderson in early to lock down Harden. I’ve seen this kid play and he can lock down anyone. On offense he’s lost but his athletic ability is undeniable and Carlisle is one of the smartest coaches in the game. Harden is an easy fade going from one of the worst defenses in the league to a competent organization.

• tony1527

@Yombo said...

I think SG has a ton of value, I’m probably playing harden but if you fade him, there’s so many guys I think can have a decent game

power forwards kanter young if kaminsky is out m.williams

• tony1527

@Yombo said...

power forwards kanter young if kaminsky is out m.williams

• tooltime

What’s up with Dirk? I know he won’t play as many mins as last game but its not a B2B and he’s playing well. Seen something he was sick.

• aser18214

@elementasrat said...

I think Carlisle is going to bring Justin Anderson in early to lock down Harden. I’ve seen this kid play and he can lock down anyone. On offense he’s lost but his athletic ability is undeniable and Carlisle is one of the smartest coaches in the game. Harden is an easy fade going from one of the worst defenses in the league to a competent organization.

did u just see what indiana did to Dallas????

• hoffs812

Starting to think of pivoting to Hood from Booker…any guesses on ownership % on both?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.