7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jessedio

I’m going all in on Drummond on DK. Just hope he can stay out of foul trouble, if so think he can match one of the higher priced studs.

• frugal

@elementasrat said...

I think Carlisle is going to bring Justin Anderson in early to lock down Harden. I’ve seen this kid play and he can lock down anyone. On offense he’s lost but his athletic ability is undeniable and Carlisle is one of the smartest coaches in the game. Harden is an easy fade going from one of the worst defenses in the league to a competent organization.

Yeah, I think Anderson and Powell (and maybe Curry) may get more run tonight. No way they should be running the old guys so many minutes tonight.

• Tnqscarface

@raul214 said...

Is it Smart to build Round curry , Whiteside ? Opionos plz

I got curry/westie/harden all with 60+ burgers tonight. plenty of value plays around 4-5K imo that can hit 25-30 fantasy points I even have a secret sauce around $3500 :)

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Two things I can’t ignore;

A. Golden State will be salty about opening night and this will be a lost cause my the second quarter.

B. AD gets in foul trouble trying to do too much on the defensive end?

I still think AD gets run in a blowout. It’s a home game and the fans came to see one guy and one guy only. I think worrying about foul trouble is just trying to get too cute. If look at the last preseason game and obviously game 1 with this same starting 5, AD literally is the entire offense. And I think we care forgetting a little about the skill set AD possesses, nobody can really stop him and def not Draymond who gives up about 6 inches to him. Look at Boggie yesterday, some people were concerned about him facing the Spurs and Pop and they would slow him down. With guys like AD and Boogie, when they are confident and looking to create they are simply matchup proof IMO.

• KindGuy

nvm

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone take a look at the awesome payout structure in the DK 33 Warmup? It is pretty solid I think, probably the best payout structure of the top 10 I have ever seen.

• traviswhite

russel westbrooks assist will be down this year. I think harden has more trip doubles than westy this year

• Tnqscarface

@frugal said...

Considering his even higher usage this season vs last and he averaged near a triple double last season vs the Mavs. That’s a play for me…

agreed plus hes the PG now for houston and in D’antoni’s system. I cant fade harden this season unless his position in FD is changed to a PG

• ASitar

If you had to choose….S Adams or Capella…which one?

• Ty127

Trevor booker or tj warren cash?

• WestCrook1

@ASitar said...

If you had to choose….S Adams or Capella…which one?

Adams in cash it’s a pick em in GPP tho

• Sizmik

Fading the Brow tonight is dumb, the only thing stopping him from another 100 point performance will be fouls…..other than that, the matchup, and pace doesn’t get any better. His usage will be insane tonight….he and Frazier going crazy again tonight.

• Sizmik

Did no one see how out rebounded they got the other night? Pffff, Brow grabbing 20 boards tonight…..they are perimeter shooters and the rebs will be his for the taking

• mccoolio

@ImADonk11 said...

Anyone take a look at the awesome payout structure in the DK 33 Warmup? It is pretty solid I think, probably the best payout structure of the top 10 I have ever seen.

Yeah, looks even better than the real Mega Bird’s payouts, besides 1st place of course.

• bucho420

RG Overall Ranking

Hey guys I created a small $5 contest on DK for RG members. Just a small contest for fun. If any one is interested here is the link: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/30969364

• Cocomilk

@traviswhite said...

russel westbrooks assist will be down this year. I think harden has more trip doubles than westy this year

RW’s wings leave so many assists on the table tho… they’ll get it going

• Tammy409

“He was awesome in the preseason as arguably one of the best third-unit players coming into the month. In his peak five-game span, he posted a 70.9 true shooting percentage with scoring all over the court. If he can hit treys, he might stick. Just keep an eye on him”…

• MikesWorld28

I like kcp tonight. Will get a ton of minutes and at 5k on fd, it ain’t bad!

• gillio

Terrance Jones or Trevor Booker DK

• gillio

Do you guys thinks Davis is worth $1500 more than Bronny? Because I do not. Warriors gonna blow the shizz outta the Pelicans so why would they play Anthony Glass Davis is a blowout and risk him getting hurt. And then Lebron is in a game that should be close.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dp33071 said...

Your point doesn’t make any sense. Do you realize that Matthews staying in front or Harden and harassing him means he won’t be blowing by Matthews and kicking it out to Gordon and Anderson when the help defender doesn’t come? So what if Williams is on Gordon? Now your banking on Gordon making his shots, why don’t you play him instead? We are talking about Matthews on Harden, I don’t get your point at all, makes no sense.

Lol at him not going around Matthews. Dude isn’t Leonard. Fade away .

• Sizmik

@gillio said...

Do you guys thinks Davis is worth $1500 more than Bronny? Because I do not. Warriors gonna blow the shizz outta the Pelicans so why would they play Anthony Glass Davis is a blowout and risk him getting hurt. And then Lebron is in a game that should be close.

Because they can’t grab rebounds…..Davis getting 20 tonight, you see what Aldridge did to them? Davis putting on a show tonight

• byo34

@MikesWorld28 said...

I was thinking the same thing, GL to the both of us and all who roster him ;)

• bhr1989

@MikesWorld28 said...

More expensive Courtney Lee lol.

• Rosterbate

@bucho420 said...

Hey guys I created a small $5 contest on DK for RG members. Just a small contest for fun. If any one is interested here is the link: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/30969364

I joined, hope you don’t mind. Good luck!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).