7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dp33071 said...

Your point doesn’t make any sense. Do you realize that Matthews staying in front or Harden and harassing him means he won’t be blowing by Matthews and kicking it out to Gordon and Anderson when the help defender doesn’t come? So what if Williams is on Gordon? Now your banking on Gordon making his shots, why don’t you play him instead? We are talking about Matthews on Harden, I don’t get your point at all, makes no sense.

Im playing both along with Anderson . If you don’t get my point so be it. I dont see matthews stopping harden. You do.

• gillio

Ross, or James Johnson at SF?

• circadudexl

He won’t go over 50 on FD

• RandomGuess10

Tell me you aren’t seriously worried about Wes Matthews stopping Harden in any way? Dude had one triple double and was within a couple rebounds of two more last season against Dallas. Here’s the game log of his triple double: http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/id/400828552

• WestCrook1

@bhr1989 said...

More expensive Courtney Lee lol.

This lol

• Toadthegreat

Anyone interested in Biyombo?

• gillio

Nobody liking willie reed at his price on DK?

• Sportsfreak52

Also Payton, hill or Teague?

• bleacherbum099

anyone like Capela tonight?

• traviswhite

Done tinkering I love you all and good luck. Went all in on bledsoe Payton and oladipo

• Bubba2323

Better match up westbrook or harden?

• gillio

• skankinmat

@bubba2323 It was tough for me but I like Harden in what vegas thinks will be a higher scoring and closer game especially with a lower price.

• digglahhh

@Sizmik said...

Fading the Brow tonight is dumb, the only thing stopping him from another 100 point performance will be fouls…..other than that, the matchup, and pace doesn’t get any better. His usage will be insane tonight….he and Frazier going crazy again tonight.

I think the biggest worry is the blowout. If the Dubs come out like gangbusters – totally conceivable – the game could be over at the half. And, with AD’s fragility, I doubt they would leave him out there longer than necessary in that situation.

That’s the reason I’m fading him – there’s a legit chance he plays 26 minutes tonight. That’s not the case with Harden, for example.

• Bubba2323

I went to with both Harden, Westbrook, and splash of d green..thanks for the help

• S7ubs

@bucho420 said...

Hey guys I created a small $5 contest on DK for RG members. Just a small contest for fun. If any one is interested here is the link: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/30969364

Joined. Good luck brother thanks

• gillio

James Johnson-Anthony Davis-Willie Reed or Bron-Booker-Hamilton

• Stickman731

With the Cubs on tonight, I decided I would only play 4 LUs. However, reading the board today got me thinking maybe I got my analyses wrong.

My core has Irving, Klay, PG13 and Biyombo. There was only one mention of Biyombo and all things tell me he is going to have a monster rebound game.

Good Luck All and I hope I get the big “W”

• Toadthegreat

I also joined, don’t usually play DK so we’ll see

• billholler

I’m just going to keep going with Trey Lyles in all my lineups until it pays off.

• S7ubs

Honestly only top players I think that may Miss value are the GS squad. I’m sensing a pissed off, motivated and sharp looking team tonight. I could see it get out of hand rather quickly. I still think brow gets his run. I think AD and Russ are sure things tonight. Harden will get his as well. I have a feeling the Value PGs are gonna be key. One of them will hit 8x and then a Drummond or someone will go bonkers too

• chronoxiong

@billholler said...

I’m just going to keep going with Trey Lyles in all my lineups until it pays off.

Let us know how many games that will take now that Favors is back.

• bkrichilsky

Aaron Gordon or MKG straight up?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I grabbed a fair bit of value from the IND-BKN game. I opted for two expensive players.

Good luck everyone.

• gillio

Y’all sleeping on Drummond

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).