7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Boogie_Grinder

LeBron 22.2% & 19.9% ownership on FD’s NBA Shot, respectively.

• pn3

oh well im going to regret not taking powell i think

• S7ubs

Missed the dirk news and coulda used Powell in one for cap relief

• KindGuy

UGH! I was using the RG lineup builder and it spit out Ilyasova. Everything else was fine. Time was running out so I put in Ilyasova anyways. I exclude him and then it spits out Powell!! I was 1 second late ugh!

• sloanxx

i guess dirk is the first “late” scratch

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Seeesh… tried to sub Dirk and failed. Only one line up go hit tho. Still trying to make sense of players locking before their game time.

• WilliamPU2003

@S7ubs said...

Chalk city

isnt that the point for cash games? got probably a dozen tournament lineups with different variations..

but barea, harden, hibbs and frazier in everything.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

One name I didn’t see mentioned once today was Paul George, in a pace up game and he gets tons of minutes I had to throw him in one last minute. Tons of JVAL and MKG/Williams. I actually really feel good which is unusual. I think it is bc my biggest “punt” is JJ and I don’t really see him as that. Let’s see how it goes, good luck all!

• fsu1grk

Dirk in 5 lineups, just sank my night!

• scsa1998

@scsa1998 said...

Will we have our first late scratch?

And people thought I was joking when I said this.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Seeesh… tried to sub Dirk and failed. Only one line up go hit tho. Still trying to make sense of players locking before their game time.

Now that I think about it I really like the line up I got stuck with Dirk;

Hill
    Klay
    Tobias
    Turner
    Gobert
    Frazier
    Anderson
    Dirk

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

If you can’t watch alerts for 15 minutes before lock you might as well not play.

• Tyrin22

Good luck everybody! May we all win a ton of cash tonight!

• Ty127

I actually played more h Barnes because i figure his usage would go up

• sloanxx

The announcement actually came like ten minutes before lock so noone to blame really. If you didn’t use Powell no one to blame but yourselves.

• BUFUu2

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

tell me about it….. Felt like a idiot last night I was having a few looked down and It said Harkless was 0 percent owned……. I thought something was wrong…. Then I was like I guess I am the only Idiot that played him. Not use to that

• terrypercs

Single Bullet in the And One

Steph
    Derozen
    PG
    Terrence jones
    Capela
    Barea
    Ibaka
    MKG

Have exposure to other studs in my arcade entries

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow I got Irving and Derozan in a lineup together at 3 percent each. LFG! Those dudes could shoot the ball 30 times each, I like it.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@damionismyname said...

If you can’t watch alerts for 15 minutes before lock you might as well not play.

Very well true, but when several news sources say a guy should play then he’s a scratch… you’re left ass out.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m only playing cash + 2 GPP. I threw my cash lineup in one and for the other, I stacked the entire Indiana starting five. Fun stuff.

• TheWhiteMamba

Dirk news def gives Barnes and Matthews a bump

• mbyrd75

love lowry at 6%. Nothing better than catching a stud player the game after he has a relative dud. Even tossed out a few with Dipo.

• Tyrin22

Not sure why everyone is so high on getting Powell? He’s a solid player but he won’t drop a 50 burger.
    If anyone is going to really benefit it’s going to be D Will and JJ.

• KindGuy

Crappp I didn’t think Derrick Favors would be on a minute’s restriction…..

• terrypercs

Wow actually that was one of my arcade ones. My and one is:

Frazier
    Derozen
    MKG
    Myles turner
    AD
    Wes math
    Tj warren
    Biyombo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).