7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• WilliamPU2003

@sloanxx said...

The announcement actually came like ten minutes before lock so noone to blame really. If you didn’t use Powell no one to blame but yourselves.

theres no actual guarantee powell gets more than 20FPP.

mavs love to use 3 guard sets with barea wes and dwill. they could easily play j. anderson and barnes. (if rockets take out capella and run anderson as a stretch 5).

powell is like the 4th option on offense behind pretty much all their guards and barnes. i have a hard time seeing him get over 10 real life pts even in 25-30 min. you would be banking on 8 rebounds and 3-4 blocks/steals if you want close to 30 FPP.

id rather have paid a few hundred more for booker.

• mbyrd75

@ImADonk11 said...

Wow I got Irving and Derozan in a lineup together at 3 percent each. LFG! Those dudes could shoot the ball 30 times each, I like it.

Don’t think i’ll ever roster Derozan. ever..If a guy can score 40 real points and finish with less than 50 FPTs that’s a guy that I just can’t pay for.

• tarheelsrule44

Kyrie only 9% owned. People scared of Tor defense?

• KindGuy

Ugh I need to start my research earlier it seems. I thought starting at 6pm would be plenty of time but I guess that’s cutting it too close. If I had literally one more second, I would have been able to swap out Ilyasova for Powell.

• Boogie_Grinder

Lowry is a good defender. He should limit Irving a bit. I’m more surprised of the sub-25% ownership of LeBron & Love. Toronto has no chance in stopping either of them.

• WilliamPU2003

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Kyrie only 9% owned. People scared of Tor defense?

no. but he doesnt get a lot of dimes with LBJ running Point forward. lot of mouths to feed there with love and james. TOR def is decent. also a lot of much better guards with better matchups. you could go cheap with barea and frazier, or spend 1k more or so and get curry.

• BUFUu2

since its locked what ya all think of this lineu, curry harden Stephenson davis hibbert kcp warrn and babbitt

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Tyrin22 said...

Not sure why everyone is so high on getting Powell? He’s a solid player but he won’t drop a 50 burger.
    If anyone is going to really benefit it’s going to be D Will and JJ.

That’s true. Powell isn’t really an offensive powerhouse.

• Curtis77

they are going to go to three guard sets against houston gives everyone a bump but no one to big of a bump Barea curry and D-will already good plays and i don’t like barnes if Ariza is on him to score dependent give me a mix of those three guards

• mrshhhh

I should see at least 10ins in the top 10 tonight

• terrypercs

@Boogie_Grinder said...

Lowry is a good defender. He should limit Irving a bit. I’m more surprised of the sub-25% ownership of LeBron & Love. Toronto has no chance in stopping either of them.

People are paying up for AD/ Harden/ Russ

• danbutakov26

Westbrook/Adams combine for 60/40 fps . watch

• byo34

Kinda wish I switched off of Frazier to JJ with the Dirk news.. but I will see how it plays out.

• TheWhiteMamba

Valancuinas looking good! :)

• bucho420

RG Overall Ranking

Made a $5 contest on DK for the late slate. Made it public also as the last one didn’t fill in time. Here’s the link for those interested: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/30977337

Best of luck tonight!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lue gets it. I like tyrone.

• gillio

Adams, Kanter, or Capela

• osuryanf

@mbyrd75 said...

Don’t think i’ll ever roster Derozan. ever..If a guy can score 40 real points and finish with less than 50 FPTs that’s a guy that I just can’t pay for.

He was $7200, so hit right near 7x.. beyond playable

• terrypercs

Derozen needs to go get that damn ball every time down with Lowry out

• mbyrd75

@osuryanf said...

He was $7200, so hit right near 7x.. beyond playable

He’s not going to shoot 65% from the field every night. For me if i’m paying 7k i want somebody that does more than score.

• Pepperz

Damn Nowitski killed a few lineups, must of had the sniffles or getting his dentures worked on!:)

• bhr1989

Wish I had multiple TVs to watch IND and ORL games. Got a ton riding on those two games.

• terrypercs

Biyombo with 2.5% ownership in my gpp. Good spot to get ahead

• danbutakov26

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

That’s true. Powell isn’t really an offensive powerhouse.

okay guys, he isn’t a offensive powerhouse. but SOMEBODY has to grab the rebounds for this DAL team. i dont see the 5’11 PG’s doing that. it’s going to be either Bogut (only played 20 mins with overtime), Powell (who has been behind Dirk for a long time), or or Harrison Barnes who…just sucks.

• tarheelsrule44

@danbutakov26 said...

okay guys, he isn’t a offensive powerhouse. but SOMEBODY has to grab the rebounds for this DAL team. i dont see the 5’11 PG’s doing that. it’s going to be either Bogut (only played 20 mins with overtime), Powell (who has been behind Dirk for a long time), or or Harrison Barnes who…just sucks.

H. Barnes is going to make you eat those words soon.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).