7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Irishsteelhead

In for 20 LUS tonight for GPP. Debating using my usual build method delivering average to high variance, or choosing a 3-4 man “ride or die” core in every single LU.

• Inujv87

@Ty127 said...

I know this is a small bankroll but how would you spend $5 on DraftKings?

Either 5 $1 50/50s or 4 $1 50/50s and a $1 Quintiple Up

• Inujv87

@Irishsteelhead said...

In for 20 LUS tonight for GPP. Debating using my usual build method delivering average to high variance, or choosing a 3-4 man “ride or die” core in every single LU.

I tend to be a fan of the “ride or die” core strategy if your goal is to get 1st place. If you’re trying to min cash or slightly multiply then I’d make a bunch of lineups with different players

• Ty127

How many cash lineup do you make?

• KindGuy

@Ty127 said...

I’m in the exact same situation. I have a single bullet in the $3 sharpshooter. Sure, it’s like the lottery but the entertainment value beats the boring cash games.

• lineupofpeace

Any interest in JJ Barea? Blurb on RW says he played a lot due to Indiana’s uptempo style. If that’s the case, he could see another 30 mins vs the Rockets.

• moped_jones

I don’t think I’ll have RWB in any of my lineups tonight. I feel like I should, but he’s just too pricey + that game could be over by halftime. PHO got manhandled by a bad Kings team. Besides, there are too many good lower priced PG plays. Hard to pass up Curry at 9k on FD. Plus you got Irving, Teague, Hill, and Frazier. To me, as long as Harden is handling the point he’s a must play. I’m worried about Davis. Will be heavily owned, seems to get hurt a lot, the Warriors will come out gunning b/c they were humiliated on opening night. That game could get ugly in a hurry.

There are also some lower priced options at SF tonight that might keep me from playing Lebron or Durant.

I’ll probably go low on PG and SF tonight and stack the rest of the lineup with as many studs as I can.

• frugal

@lineupofpeace said...

Any interest in JJ Barea? Blurb on RW says he played a lot due to Indiana’s uptempo style. If that’s the case, he could see another 30 mins vs the Rockets.

100% on Barea tonight. Last game not only did he serve as the backup PG, but they brought him in with DWill, and Dallas ran a 3 guard lineup late in the game. His minutes look solid to me in the highest O/U ameof the night with an only 1.5 spread. Lots of good plays from both teams from that game IMHO.

EDIT: I’m a Mavs homer, just FYI

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I was having an eternal debate on whether to enter FD layup or The Shot. I think I settled on combining the shot $3 with a $2 100 man tourney for each of my GPP lineups.

• buzzkilloton

I feel like all the studs are overpriced on DK. The one i like the best personally is Harden. Dudes gonna beast in that new system.

• Inujv87

@Ty127 said...

How many cash lineup do you make?

1 lineup for 50/50s and 1 lineup for the Quintuple Up

• buzzkilloton

@lineupofpeace said...

Yeah hes a great play esp with Harris out

• kylar18

@frugal said...

100% on Barea tonight. Last game not only did he serve as the backup PG, but they brought him in with DWill, and Dallas ran a 3 guard lineup late in the game. His minutes look solid to me in the highest O/U ameof the night with an only 1.5 spread. Lots of good plays from both teams from that game IMHO.

yeah, at the price I don’t see how you can get away from barea especially when you consider the high O/U, the fact that the game will be close, and his role historically when the mavs are down a guard supports his production

• Kujo2020

Love KLow tonight against the Cavs. My boy always goes ham on the Cavs. Playing him in cash over Westbrook on FD. I like more than Kyrie tongiht, and no doubt Kyrie will be higher owned.

No way am I fading AD in cash. If I get burned, so be it. Harden and AD will be cash staple. I’ll probably fade one in tourney lineups.

• kylar18

@buzzkilloton said...

I feel like all the studs are overpriced on DK. The one i like the best personally is Harden. Dudes gonna beast in that new system.

Until Harden is 13k I have no interest in fading him. He’s too good in the new system and all they do is push the pace score points and play no defense. Fantasy Goldmine

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Curry had foul trouble last game. I think that contributed to the extra minutes for JJ. I like him also but I don’t see him getting the same amount of minutes.

• Yossup

I got u for 1 dollar for fun, my FD user is yossup

• TakeTheOver

Devin Harris is out as well giving JJ more minutes.

• Ty127

Capela or Adams cash dk?

• frugal

@slpanthers24 said...

Curry had foul trouble last game. I think that contributed to the extra minutes for JJ. I like him also but I don’t see him getting the same amount of minutes.

He won’t get the same due to the OT, but did you watch the game? Barea was 1st off the bench and played significantly next to DWill. One thing I can tell you from years watching RC is he is loyal to his vets to a frustrating degree. Curry will have to clearly outplay Barea consistently to steal any minutes from him.

• Yossup

Send me a $1 heads up, FD user is yossup

• Irishsteelhead

@frugal said...

I have decided to make a 4 man core for every LU tonight. Convinced myself to put Frazier at 100%. Gun to head, who do you bet the house on at 100%: Frazier or Barea……..OR BOTH?????

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

He won’t get the same due to the OT, but did you watch the game? Barea was 1st off the bench and played significantly next to DWill. One thing I can tell you from years watching RC is he is loyal to his vets to a frustrating degree. Curry will have to clearly outplay Barea consistently to steal any minutes from him.

From start to finish. I didn’t say Curry was going to take all his minutes. RC already came out and said Curry will get minutes. Curry played very well imo but was playing hard d and got some fouls. I’m playing JJ but don’t expect nearly as many points or minutes tonight. Remember you are a homer.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Irishsteelhead said...

I have decided to make a 4 man core for every LU tonight. Convinced myself to put Frazier at 100%. Gun to head, who do you bet the house on at 100%: Frazier or Barea……..OR BOTH?????

Frazier for me.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Ty127 said...

I would do the single entry $5 double up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).