7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Dallas ( -1.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at New Orleans ( 10 ) —- T: 220

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

DK now shows this season stats, I remember one of you was asking about this.

They just updated it.

• TeamTwerk

Anyone know what DK bases their OPRK off of at this point in the season? Is it just 100% based on last season? Does it take into account new players and/or pre-season?

• moped_jones

@slpanthers24 said...

You serious? Guy is like a gazelle for his size. On the break with Houston pushing it so much doesn’t bogut have to get back.

Plus……Harden will be looking for him more b/c he actually likes Capella (from everything I’ve read it seems to be the consensus that he was not a big fan of Howard).

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Any word on minutes?

not that I’ve seen. Just that he was expected to play.

edit: RG alert just said he will be on a minutes limit so he’s a fade. Maybe Hood still good since it’s the Lakers.

• mrmogz

Does Frye being out help K-Love a bit more tonight?

Also, RIP to his mother.

• TeHDruiD

Good afternoon fellas, anyone tear it up lastnight? I was closeeeeeee but overall a good night

At first look, it should take some very high scores tonight, a lot of high over/unders. I’m leaning toward the Pacers as the sleeper spot for tonight but I haven’t done any research yet. I’ll drop any gems I find in here throughout the day as usual

Let’s get it

• TeHDruiD

@mrmogz said...

Does Frye being out help K-Love a bit more tonight?

Also, RIP to his mother.

I didn’t know about his mother dying, that’s brutal

To go with that, Tobias Harris is Channing Frye cousin, I’m not sure if that affects his status for tonight or if anyone was even on him, but just a nugget that I picked up after watching a crap load of Cavs games last year

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

The Houston-Dallas game is now a pick ‘em. Interesting. I’m definitely using Harden.

Quick question, if you don’t mind: What was the deal with Ed Davis last night? He only saw 13 minutes.

• TeHDruiD

@Epignosis said...

The Houston-Dallas game is now a pick ‘em. Interesting. I’m definitely using Harden.

Quick question, if you don’t mind: What was the deal with Ed Davis last night? He only saw 13 minutes.

Very early foul trouble started the down fall and then the Blazers got down and had to use their fire power. Davis is an excellent rebounder, but pretty worthless offensively. It was just a whole lot of bad things happening that killed his production and minutes. I watched the game, they seemed to use him a lot as a screener as he’d often be out at the 3 point line shielding the shooters away from defenders. Is this common or was a situation based thing?

Ed Davis production is so unpredictable, I feel bad that I even mentioned his name in here yesterday. All of the research synched up perfectly and if given the choice, 10 times out of 10 I would have rostered him, variance got me though and for that I apologize to those I may have burned yesterday

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@TeHDruiD said...

Very early foul trouble

Ed Davis production is so unpredictable, I feel bad that I even mentioned his name in here yesterday. All of the research synched up perfectly and if even the choice, 10 times out of 10 I would have rostered him, variance got me though and for that I apologize to those I may have burned yesterday

No apology necessary- I actually researched him before you said anything, and I was going to mention him, but you beat me to the punch. I had him in 100% of my lineups all on my own.

I still profited $44 and some change last night!

• Wonka4684

LBJ or KD???

• BPhillips44

Roberson a nice cheap option on DK?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@TeHDruiD said...

I didn’t know about his mother dying, that’s brutal

To go with that, Tobias Harris is Channing Frye cousin, I’m not sure if that affects his status for tonight or if anyone was even on him, but just a nugget that I picked up after watching a crap load of Cavs games last year

Thanks for the tidbit on Tobias, appreciate as I have him in two cash line ups… will keep looking for updaptes.. if he misses a game will probably happen on funeral day but we will see. Thoughts out for Channing, keep your head up.

• eipsallig

I would take Bender over Dudley. He should see low 20’s tonight.

• eipsallig

@BPhillips44 said...

NO!!!

• japostol78

Myles Turner… think we will see a repeat from him tonight?

• tonytone1908

@TeHDruiD said...

Very early foul trouble started the down fall and then the Blazers got down and had to use their fire power. Davis is an excellent rebounder, but pretty worthless offensively. It was just a whole lot of bad things happening that killed his production and minutes. I watched the game, they seemed to use him a lot as a screener as he’d often be out at the 3 point line shielding the shooters away from defenders. Is this common or was a situation based thing?

Ed Davis production is so unpredictable, I feel bad that I even mentioned his name in here yesterday. All of the research synched up perfectly and if given the choice, 10 times out of 10 I would have rostered him, variance got me though and for that I apologize to those I may have burned yesterday

Vonleh was doing really well also. One of the few bench guys actually scoring.

• chronoxiong

With Favors back, I wonder whose production is he going to cut into. Will it be Hill? Or a declining Joe Johnson?

• eipsallig

@japostol78 said...

I think he will have another great game against a week Nets team, but not 60+ the last game had OT to pad his already great stat line.

• japostol78

sounds good…thanks! im not expecting 60 for sure..got him in most of my lineups

• Tammy409

Read on ESPN Blurb where Kay Felder is back tonight, which got me to wonderin’ as to how Ole Fathalbert was adjusting to his return to joe-blowdom… Making himself sick with his silly little musings… He was adorable.

• S7ubs

@japostol78 said...

You’re just chasing points with Turner IMO. He might higher value but no way he duplicates his previous performance

• damionismyname

@BPhillips44 said...

Hell no!

• tonytone1908

@Tammy409 said...

Read on ESPN Blurb where Kay Felder is back tonight, which got me to wonderin’ as to how Ole Fathalbert was adjusting to his return to joe-blowdom… Making himself sick with his silly little musings… He was adorable.

Jeez. Way to add to the conversation. I guess school finally let out huh? It was so peaceful here til now.

• Rosterbate

@S7ubs said...

You’re just chasing points with Turner IMO. He might higher value but no way he duplicates his previous performance

I think Turner is in a great spot against BroLo tonight. The Pacers are going to be a very uptempo team this year, I will be targeting them and the Rockets/Dallas game pretty heavily tonight. I think Myles is a fine play still at 7,100, he will be a breakout player this year in my opinion and I was all over him on opening night. Then again I imagine his ownership will be much higher tonight and it could pay to fade him, but I think I will be on him again tonight. I just really like all Pacers starters at the moment, they have a tight rotation and a very high pace offense.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.