NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Miami ( 1.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

bhdevault

If it’s not much trouble, any chance in your first post, you could put a B2B before the name of any team that’s on a back to back?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Here:

CLE (first night on a b2b) vs NO
    CHI vs. OKC (second night on a b2b)
    HOU (second night on a b2b) vs MEM
    BOS vs MIA
    PHI vs DAL
    LAL (second night on a b2b) vs UTA
    PHO vs. POR
    DET (first night on a b2b) vs. LAC

• MPDR1983

is there a place to find FD player scores quicker than searching for them on other lineups to see how they performed ? Like DK live has.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Here:

https://rotogrinders.com/lineups/nba?date=2017-10-27&site=fanduel

• MrPerfekt7

Fire up Jarell Martin and Marc Gasol and go from there

• superjon

@MPDR1983 said...

is there a place to find FD player scores quicker than searching for them on other lineups to see how they performed ? Like DK live has.

https://basketballmonster.com/dfsdailysummary.aspx

• colb24

Lebron …. 0-2 last two games he will score 30+ real points and have a big game …. on DK 10700 I’ll take it today

• BUFUu2

you know its going to be a long day when you can’t make a lineup you even half way like

• guertin83

I feel like I HAVE to play Tim Hardaway Jr. tonight, even though he isn’t on the slate. I cant stop.

• S7ubs

@guertin83 said...

I feel like I HAVE to play Tim Hardaway Jr. tonight, even though he isn’t on the slate. I cant stop.

Hahaha just delete him from your player pool anytime he pops up in a model.

• guertin83

@S7ubs said...

Hahaha just delete him from your player pool anytime he pops up in a model.

But deleting him means he wins someone a GPP that night. My problem is that regardless of rostering him, I am still cashing, so its going to take a complete loss for me to learn my lesson I guess.

• Beckhams3Fingers

This might sound crazy, but I’m STILL so tilted about Draymond last-night. I usually get over stuff quickly, but for some reason I can’t let it go. That POS is such a hot-head, he finds a way to burn all of my LUs in a great spot. I almost want to life-fade him (along with Glass) just because of their inherent volatility ANY night.

• BUFUu2

@colb24 said...

Lebron …. 0-2 last two games he will score 30+ real points and have a big game …. on DK 10700 I’ll take it today

I am pairing him with westy and using value on the heat and the bulls only problem i need someone at 3300 to get me around 20-25 dk points best i can come up with is baynes… But really don’t matter because come 30 min before tip off all the news will be coming out and ill switch everything to f up all my lineups….

• Vanco

@guertin83 said...

But deleting him means he wins someone a GPP that night. My problem is that regardless of rostering him, I am still cashing, so its going to take a complete loss for me to learn my lesson I guess.

If i had played Hardaway instead of danny green last night i would have won the swat so hes definitely a potential gpp winner. One day soon he’ll blow up for 40 too

• colb24

@BUFUu2 said...

I am pairing him with westy and using value on the heat and the bulls only problem i need someone at 3300 to get me around 20-25 dk points best i can come up with is baynes… But really don’t matter because come 30 min before tip off all the news will be coming out and ill switch everything to f up all my lineups….

True!

• superjon

@BUFUu2 said...

I’ve got Westbrook, James, and Simmons in my stars and scrubs line up.

I’m going to punt with Andrew Harrison. He’s only 3k on FD and it’s his birthday. Hoping he’ll be 0.1% and get me 12-15

• superjon

@Vanco said...

If i had played Hardaway instead of danny green last night i would have won the swat so hes definitely a potential gpp winner. One day soon he’ll blow up for 40 too

THJ is the epitome of a great GPP play. Low floor/High ceiling players can win you tournaments.

In my opinion, he is always worth some exposure if you’re playing 5 or more line ups. As long as his price his under 6K. Once his price hits that 6K or higher, he has practically no upside.

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

I’ve got Westbrook, James, and Simmons in my stars and scrubs line up.

I’m going to punt with Andrew Harrison. He’s only 3k on FD and it’s his birthday. Hoping he’ll be 0.1% and get me 12-15

lol high hopes on harrison lol

• raymond333

So locked in Antetokounmpo, Griffin, and cousins 2 nites ago and hit 325, and then Durant and Towns last nite, and hit 337.

So I’m starting to look at a possible strategy of locking in 2-3 of the highest scorers, and letting the optimizer fill in the rest. Then as the day goes on and I hear about sleeper players, like Jack last nite who got 25 and was only 3k, make adjustments to the line then. Seems to be doing ok the last couple of nites. See what happens.

Maybe Lebron and cousins tonite? Idk.

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

THJ is the epitome of a great GPP play. Low floor/High ceiling players can win you tournaments.

In my opinion, he is always worth some exposure if you’re playing 5 or more line ups. As long as his price his under 6K. Once his price hits that 6K or higher, he has practically no upside.

if i was going to spend 6k on a player it is smith jr vs 76ers…. Pgs are having there way with them…. I say he get 6.5x tonight

• pn3

@superjon said...

tj warren as well
    i’m a 1 lineup person so can’t really see myself playing him(also phoenix coach plays his bench alot)

• noddy

@raymond333 said...

So locked in Antetokounmpo, Griffin, and cousins 2 nites ago and hit 325, and then Durant and Towns last nite, and hit 337.

So I’m starting to look at a possible strategy of locking in 2-3 of the highest scorers, and letting the optimizer fill in the rest. Then as the day goes on and I hear about sleeper players, like Jack last nite who got 25 and was only 3k, make adjustments to the line then. Seems to be doing ok the last couple of nites. See what happens.

Maybe Lebron and cousins tonite? Idk.

Nicely done. I don’t remember the last time one of my lineups scored over 300 on DK.

• Njsum1

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

This might sound crazy, but I’m STILL so tilted about Draymond last-night. I usually get over stuff quickly, but for some reason I can’t let it go. That POS is such a hot-head, he finds a way to burn all of my LUs in a great spot. I almost want to life-fade him (along with Glass) just because of their inherent volatility ANY night.

Just got to know what your dealing with those two players. Auto fading is not the answer, as those guys have tremendous upside. Maybe limit your exposure to 20% on any given night. Also might be wise, if you ever like the spot for both of them, and they’re playing on the same night, put them in as many lineups together as you can. This way if they pull any shannanigans at least 80 percent of your lineups will be live.

• colb24

D-rose I’m throwing him in if he’s a go today … DK4900 should start today hopefully no minute restriction

• DirkDigglerz

Ryan anderson still on the road right

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).