NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Miami ( 1.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Doc Rivers and his son Lavar Ball and his son pick one

• tmarohl

Sweet.

• Lionfan22

This is my 3rd year doing this. 1st year I was pretty lucky, had little idea how stuff worked. 2nd year I put together a lot of crazy ass Lu’s. This year I’m learning from my previous experiences.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Letsssssss fkin goooooooo!!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• mccoolio

@apeterson8809 said...

Letsssssss fkin goooooooo!!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Good job man. Doesn’t look like you’ll need to sweat the 5th quarter either

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks guys, definitely love this forum and RG. I can’t bitch at glass anymore. Well maybe next season πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• frozenleafz

wow congrats! o_o

• eleanorRigby

@apeterson8809 said...

Thanks guys, definitely love this forum and RG. I can’t bitch at glass anymore. Well maybe next season πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Holy smokes. Congrats bud. What a rush that must have been. Hookers and blow?

• mbyrd75

@apeterson8809 said...

congrats man

• Kamais_Ookin

Feels good to see one of our guys win the big one!

• brannigan73

People need to stop pushing Rodney Hood for cash games lol. The guy is not a good basketball player. There is a reason his salary is always in the 4000-5500 range because he is not good. He throws out a couple of big games and then he goes back to his 15-20 pt bullshit. In five games with Hood you’ll get 15, 18, 25, 22 and 35. People will get an erection about the 35 and forget all the rest. If you ever watch the guy he is extremely lazy player that floats through games. And its a shame because he is a good athlete and skilled but he is fool’s gold. Sorry but I just had to rant that game he put up against the Lakers lol. Nobody pushed Ingles though a guy that always produces against bad clubs but bad Rodney always get the love.

• tmarohl

@brannigan73 said...

People need to stop pushing Rodney Hood for cash games lol. The guy is not a good basketball player. There is a reason his salary is always in the 4000-5500 range because he is not good. He throws out a couple of big games and then he goes back to his 15-20 pt bullshit. In five games with Hood you’ll get 15, 18, 25, 22 and 35. People will get an erection about the 35 and forget all the rest. If you ever watch the guy he is extremely lazy player that floats through games. And its a shame because he is a good athlete and skilled but he is fool’s gold. Sorry but I just had to rant that game he put up against the Lakers lol. Nobody pushed Ingles though a guy that always produces against bad clubs but bad Rodney always get the love.

He has been on my do not play list for three years.

• chronoxiong

My SF curse continues. I’m so depressed right now. PJ Tucker, how do you play 27 minutes and jack up only 3 shot attempts? I’m on a 3-night losing streak and not proud of it. I lose the money I earn from NFL to NBA. Frustrating.

• lionssuck

@chronoxiong said...

My SF curse continues. I’m so depressed right now. PJ Tucker, how do you play 27 minutes and jack up only 3 shot attempts? I’m on a 3-night losing streak and not proud of it. I lose the money I earn from NFL to NBA. Frustrating.

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/when-would-you-evern-use-pj-tucker-1216626?page=1#reply-1216804

I think it’s been known for years that you play PJ at your own risk

• mark83vt

@mark83vt said...

About what I’d expect

Have 210 points with Lillard, Ingles, Barnes, Favors, Ingram, Kuzma playing. Other lineup 206 with KCP instead of Ingram. Would like to see some OT.

Well one of the two was good for 57th and $200. Was hoping to get to 4 figures on it but I’ll take it.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@eleanorRigby said...

Holy smokes. Congrats bud. What a rush that must have been. Hookers and blow?

Gotta run that by the wife first, bahahaha.

• noddy

@apeterson8809 said...

Congrats man. That’s awesome.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

Congrats!

• Vanco

Awesome lineup. Congrats!

Wth is Booker only 6.7% on dk? Was a lock for me yesterday.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Mario Chalmers will be in the winning line up tonight.

Call of the night right here!!!!!!!! Superjon!!!!!!

• miggs6876

Way to go Apete…..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Seattle getting absolutely carved up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).