NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Miami ( 1.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• colb24

@iron_tactics said...

You have to press down down up up left right left right b a select start, before clicking on your lineup, makes all the player’s price 2k

Hold down A press start everything unlocked

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Anthony Davis is expected to play.

• noddy

@noddy said...

whenever I lock 2-3 players in on the lineup builder here I never come close to 300 DK points projected. I just locked in LBJ, Simmons, and McCollum and my highest projected lineup is 263. WTF!!!!!

How the hell do you guys come up with lineups that are projected to score over 300 DK points????

• iron_tactics

@noddy said...

AD expected to play tonight according to RG alert

Time to kick Jrue Holiday out of my lineups

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

How the hell do you guys come up with lineups that are projected to score over 300 DK points????

It’s called

IMAGINATION

• pn3

why god why

davis playing

• gillio

Adams going for 40+ tonight

• iron_tactics

@noddy said...

You change the project fantasy points to what you think they will get? I dunno, try locking Rubio and Gobert see what it gets you.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@tlwoodie said...

Always scared to play him

If AD plays I’m going to load up. At least I can have fun bitching and making fun of him if he goes down in the first 5 mins again.

• machzeagher

Does AD playing take Jameer out of the equation tonight or just Jrue? I like him, and his price a whole bunch.

• pn3

@noddy said...

just lock in the top value guys in a lineup builder
    locked in wright and jackson and got a 299.70 projection on dk on rotogrinders optimizer

• sherm812

WHy is everyone bashing Tyson chandler now. This guy is cheap and has hit 5x or more every game this season except the game 1 blowout against Portland. I understand lens upside and all but at least chandler shows some consistency. Trade or not his minutes and production will remain the same until I hear otherwise

• Rothcloth

Do these “projections” for 300+ come true at a consistent rate?

• noddy

@iron_tactics said...

You change the project fantasy points to what you think they will get? I dunno, try locking Rubio and Gobert see what it gets you.

289 for the best one. No wonder I can’t fucking win!

• gillio

Lock in Rubio, Lebron, Barnes, McConnell and Gobert and go from there.

• noddy

@pn3 said...

just lock in the top value guys in a lineup builder
    locked in wright and jackson and got a 299.70 projection on dk on rotogrinders optimizer

Got me 277. WTF!!!!

• jwq14

Ok just did one with a Floor of 206, Projection of 315 and Ceiling of 434.

• noddy

@gillio said...

Lock in Rubio, Lebron, Barnes and Gobert and go from there.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

D Smith JR / Bron / Glass Need some value. . . Hmmmmmm

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Got me 277. WTF!!!!

I do my own projections in an excel file and I always end up at 330+ projection. Never turns out that way though

• noddy

@apeterson8809 said...

D Smith JR / Bron / Glass Need some value. . . Hmmmmmm

• noddy

@apeterson8809 said...

I do my own projections in an excel file and I always end up at 330+ projection. Never turns out that way though

lol

• gillio

Why is everyone freaking out about the lineup projectors now?

• tatdad70

TJ McCollum a go?

• noddy

@gillio said...

Why is everyone freaking out about the lineup projectors now?

I’m freaking out because mine suck! I mean its just not fair….who’s freaking out???? We are just discussing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).