NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Miami ( 1.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 207
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) at Utah ( -9.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Portland ( -10.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RogueGrinder

@iron_tactics said...

No you don’t

Also OKC plane hit a bird in mid air fucked the nose up, Thunder might be a little shook up tonight lol
    http://www.businessinsider.com/oklahoma-city-thunder-plane-mid-air-collision-bird-or-pterodactyl-2017-10

If i tell you one person you have you have to buy my bridge that I’m selling.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

DK back again with the 150 max….. it’s happening.

RIP 20 entry max. 2017-2017. Gone but never forgotten.

For the 800th time on $4 slates are 20 entry and $5 or more are 150 entry. They seem to have 4 -$4 per week and 3 – $5 per week slates in the early going.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Fading the Blazers guards. Take my money haha

• gillio

Best play for Flex @ $4500 or under ?

• gillio

@hautalak said...

Fading the Blazers guards. Take my money haha

Im using both. Both are going for 30+ points tonight

• iron_tactics

@RogueGrinder said...

If i tell you one person you have you have to buy my bridge that I’m selling.

Welp 3 are chalky so I don’t want to do the 1 person bit. Maybe you can guess my Center?

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

For the 800th time on $4 slates are 20 entry and $5 or more are 150 entry. They seem to have 4 -$4 per week and 3 – $5 per week slates in the early going.

I completely I understand the rule but what I’m saying is that it’s unsettling when they go with 150 max two nights in a row…..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

Im using both.

I think a lot are. I’m getting biased against them and it’s gonna bite me tonight but I like other spots better.

• tmarohl

I feel all the studs are overpriced on FD tonight. This might be the night that a balanced lineup wins for a change. I think guys like LBJ, Cousins, AD, Westbrook, Harden will all get 55 FD points or so, but that is not enough in my opinion tonight unless some unlikely value opens up. Conversely, there are a ton of guys who have the potential to score in the mid 40’s tonight for prices significantly less than the top 5 guys.

• noddy

@RogueGrinder said...

I put more research into tonights lineup, I’ll see if it works. Thanks!

I researched for 10 hours yesterday and it did me no good. Carroll scoring 30 points a game and gets 12.75 against the Knicks no less. Danny Green with 5.75 vs Orlando after hitting 30+ in 3 of his first 4 games this season. I had lots of Orlando and their starters sit because of blowing out San Antonio. I can go on. You can’t make this shit up.

• sidislike

Josh Smith is playing tonight so that should be a few more boards for Bron, TT, Love
    Maybe a couple more offensive boards for DMC and AD

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

I completely I understand the rule but what I’m saying is that it’s unsettling when they go with 150 max two nights in a row…..

They will probably have a 4 dollar slate tomorrow because of NFL.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

I feel all the studs are overpriced on FD tonight. This might be the night that a balanced lineup wins for a change. I think guys like LBJ, Cousins, AD, Westbrook, Harden will all get 55 FD points or so, but that is not enough in my opinion tonight unless some unlikely value opens up. Conversely, there are a ton of guys who have the potential to score in the mid 40’s tonight for prices significantly less than the top 5 guys.

Only stud I currently is Lebron and that’s because the SF has been killing me for the past week or so. You already know that as I have mentioned that quite a lot this week.

• FDngk2017

Anyone playing Nurkic? The lineup builder thinks he the best thing since sliced bread.

• mbunner23

Not much value tonight. Probably go balanced as well.

• iron_tactics

https://sports.yahoo.com/embiid-noel-im-going-cook-184237498.html

• Tnjkoch221

@iron_tactics said...

No you don’t

Also OKC plane hit a bird in mid air fucked the nose up, Thunder might be a little shook up tonight lol
    http://www.businessinsider.com/oklahoma-city-thunder-plane-mid-air-collision-bird-or-pterodactyl-2017-10

Was the bird wearing a Celtics #33 jersey?

• noddy

Rose out. Wade in.

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

Not much value tonight. Probably go balanced as well.

I see lots of value.

• gillio

Mickey or Grant

• sidislike

Shump starting

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Only stud I currently is Lebron and that’s because the SF has been killing me for the past week or so. You already know that as I have mentioned that quite a lot this week.

I have Lebron in about 35% of my lineups. Not because of his ceiling, but because of his floor. I really think Rose coming back ends the point forward experiment and limits his upside a little from where it has been the last few games. Update – Rose ruled out so Point Forward Lebron is back tonight. Wil have to now up my exposure.

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

I see lots of value.

Oh yeah? Where? Value that you’re sure of?

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

I see lots of value.

No, you see punts that could or could not go off. You don’t see a low priced backup being pushed into starting minutes because of an injury.

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

Oh yeah? Where? Value that you’re sure of?

Are we really ever sure of value? McConnell. Wright. Jackson. Martin. Davis. Mike James. Jeff Green. I can go on and on.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).