NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Brooklyn ( 10 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I think many of us are just waiting on injury news too. I need to hear about M Morris. Who picks up for Favors?

• noddy

Favors out…Crowder?

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’m not so sure about that. OKC has looked pretty bad. They lost to the Kings in OKC!

They’re absolutely pitiful, hard to watch. Someone needs to tell Russ to stop shooting 3s, it’s not his strong suit. PG13 and Adams haven’t looked great, either.

• RandysCrow

@scott33 said...

My initial reaction as a Cavs fan when I saw the news

Good. Maybe Nance should get the minutes he deserves to get on this team!

• stugots219

Diallo get some run today if Westbrook out?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Will the Clippers even be able to fill Staples Center tonight? LA is hosting Game 5 of the World Series, Packers at Rams, and Rangers at Kings tonight. That’s a lot of choices for sports fans.

My son flew out to LA to go to the Packers/Rams game. I think you will see empty seats at all of the events, including the world series. LA people don’t appear to care much about sports :)

• gaelicgirl

@Bigb1485 said...

At least with ayton you know hes blowout proof and if they do get blown out id imagine he’d crush against whomever is the jazz backup center.

Think you meant to say OKC backup center, who would be Nerlens Noel.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

That’s one heck of a crowded back court in LAC.

• RandysCrow

@gaelicgirl said...

Booker out. Where is everyone today, playing football? Traitors.

Doing both….just had some household chores to do!

I am going back to the Rubio play from yesterday bough not going to play Gobert and I think Jordan matches up well with him.

I wish I knew that Bell would get 20-22 minutes tonight as I think he could get 65% of the production that all the bigger priced centers would today. But I don’t think he will get the minutes.

Washington doesn’t play big so cant go with Gortat.

Actually don’t like any of the center options today. Might just play Allen or Davis and throw Bell into the third Swat entry just because.

With Favors out, I’m locking in Crowder in at least 2 of 3 and will sprinkle in some Ingles. I think his game is played small and will be uptempo. Watch Barea do what he should have done last game, still not playing him though I don’t thinkZ

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

My son flew out to LA to go to the Packers/Rams game. I think you will see empty seats at all of the events, including the world series. LA people don’t appear to care much about sports :)

You are right it’s all most paddle board time 😉

• miggs6876

Im taking a shot on Crabbie for 3.6k on fd.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Good. Maybe Nance should get the minutes he deserves to get on this team!

Cav’s should start Love, Sexton, Clarkson, Nance and Cedi. Hill can back up Sexton. Dekker, Hood, Zizic and Nwaba should be the rest of the rotation.

Korver should be traded to a team that needs a shooter.
    Bums like J.R. Smith, Tristan Thompson should just rot on the bench because they are not tradeable, unless they can package one of them in a Love deal.
    Roster construction on this team is just terrible.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Maybe Clippers go super size and unleash the Boban

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Cav’s should start Love, Sexton, Clarkson, Nance and Cedi. Hill can back up Sexton. Dekker, Hood, Zizic and Nwaba should be the rest of the rotation.

Korver should be traded to a team that needs a shooter.
    Bums like J.R. Smith, Tristan Thompson should just rot on the bench because they are not tradeable, unless they can package one of them in a Love deal.
    Roster construction on this team is just terrible.

Can’t start Clarkson. No one else will get to shoot the ball.

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

Maybe Clippers go super size and unleash the Boban

Perhaps if they are going to try to control tempo. If they can’t then the Boban can’t get up and down the court fast enough…though would be a good play if you think they can.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Can’t start Clarkson. No one else will get to shoot the ball.

Other than Love, no one else on that team can shoot besides Clarkson and Korver. I see no reason to run Korver into the ground during a lost season. They should move Korver for a draft pick or young asset. I know Philly has been linked with Korver.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Perhaps if they are going to try to control tempo. If they can’t then the Boban can’t get up and down the court fast enough…though would be a good play if you think they can.

I have him in one, he can be my zero if need be.

• monarch

Digging deep here but what about Ekpe Udoh? Favors is out and Utah is on a B2B which means they probably don’t Gobert much more than 30 minutes. Center kinda sucks so he can be a 0 if needed. Jazz don’t have many option in the low post after Gobert.

• noddy

@monarch said...

Digging deep here but what about Ekpe Udoh? Favors is out and Utah is on a B2B which means they probably don’t Gobert much more than 30 minutes. Center kinda sucks so he can be a 0 if needed. Jazz don’t have many option in the low post after Gobert.

Jazz will try to win so Gobert will play whatever it takes. Just my opinion.

• noddy

Schroder or LaVert?

• NBAFTeam1

@noddy said...

Schroder or LaVert?

If you think Brodie sits then play Schroder, otherwise player LaVert. Don’t see any reason LaVert doesn’t have a 30%+ USG rate tonight

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said...

Doing both….just had some household chores to do!

I am going back to the Rubio play from yesterday bough not going to play Gobert and I think Jordan matches up well with him.

I wish I knew that Bell would get 20-22 minutes tonight as I think he could get 65% of the production that all the bigger priced centers would today. But I don’t think he will get the minutes.

Actually don’t like any of the center options today. Might just play Allen or Davis and throw Bell into the third Swat entry just because.

With Favors out, I’m locking in Crowder in at least 2 of 3 and will sprinkle in some Ingles. I think his game is played small and will be uptempo. Watch Barea do what he should have done last game, still not playing him though I don’t thinkZ

Agree about Gobert vs Jordan, I’m taking Jordan in one. On the main slate I’m going mostly with Russell as an ownership play, as I think everyone will gravitate toward Rubio after last night. Like Harrell against the Wizards, who seem extremely dysfunctional again.

• noddy

@NBAFTeam1 said...

If you think Brodie sits then play Schroder, otherwise player LaVert. Don’t see any reason LaVert doesn’t have a 30%+ USG rate tonight

Thanks. Who’s Brodie?

• gaelicgirl

@noddy said...

Schroder or LaVert?

I prefer LaVert, but I’m not keen on anyone from the PHO/OKC game.

• gaelicgirl

@noddy said...

Thanks. Who’s Brodie?

Westbrook

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).