Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Brooklyn ( 10 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 217
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Washington ( 3.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Lionfan22

@queensfinest said...

beal and gilgeous alexander or joe ingles and isiah canaan?

Beal Gilgeous Beal has the upside neither Canaan or Ingles has. Ingles sorta does, but he has to be really on fire shooting

• Bigb1485

Last year, after roberson got hurt, the thunder had one of the worst defenses in the league. Doesnt seem to be much better this year

• KindGuy

@Bigb1485 said...

Last year, after roberson got hurt, the thunder had one of the worst defenses in the league. Doesnt seem to be much better this year

And their pace is up, I believe. Juicy.

• monarch

GSW on a front B2B. Going for the kill shot

• Lionfan22

good Warriors crushing the Nets! Hope Looney and Spencer Dinwiddie get some run

• queensfinest

@Lionfan22 said...

Beal Gilgeous Beal has the upside neither Canaan or Ingles has. Ingles sorta does, but he has to be really on fire shooting

yea good points. thx. ill prob go with beal and alexander duo

• Njsum1

@Lionfan22 said...

good Warriors crushing the Nets! Hope Looney and Spencer Dinwiddie get some run

Dinwiddie getting run, 15 minutes in the first half, just doing absolutely nothing with it. I’ve got him in one of my 3 FD lineups. Looks like he’ll be my dropped score unless he can get it going.

• KindGuy

Bradley defense and perhaps even some Pat Bev D doesn’t scare you guys off of Beal?

• Lionfan22

@Njsum1 said...

Dinwiddie getting run, 15 minutes in the first half, just doing absolutely nothing with it. I’ve got him in one of my 3 FD lineups. Looks like he’ll be my dropped score unless he can get it going.

Dang okay thank you I was wondering

• monarch

Beal or Jordan DK utility?

• scott33

My Warriors stack is killing it, just need the Nets to make it a game.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Only on Sunday could I leave the thread for an hour and pick up again on the same page LOL
    Ended up with more Rubio than I wanted because I wanted more DJ…hope this works out. Good luck, everyone!

Up 14 at the half and they always explode in the 3rd quarter. Get ready to ring the Bell!!!

The QA was only 5,000 Rast

• Lionfan22

@scott33 said...

My Warriors stack is killing it, just need the Nets to make it a game.

Which I’m hoping the Nets do not, Sorry

• KindGuy

@866 said...

The QA was only 5,000 Rast

Thanks. Yea, I missed it. Got in the $750 $0.25 GPP

• danglejang95

they forgot to give a steal for klay… russell mishandled the ball and klay took but gave it to kd…

• TomBradyBlueMamba

There is no mention of Markieff Morris status yet?

• tmarohl

I need Brooklyn to keep this game relatively close so Curry, Durant and Dray get normal minutes.

• ripking

Anyone fading Westbrook? Think he might only go for 48 in 3 quarters

• monarch

Curry, Dray and KD all headed over 50

• Lionfan22

Warriors pulling away

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Hope so!

• scott33

@monarch said...

• kbsktbll88

@ripking said...

I thought about it and couldn’t do it. His floor is so high he can still get to 50 in 3 quarters if it’s a blowout. And OKC is struggling so bad right now that they might not even blow them out, so I don’t think it’s worth the risk to fade him.

• Bigb1485

@ripking said...

Possible..especially as ive been on the wrong side of so many studs blowouts lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).