7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Smallchimp

Happy first full week of NBA my dudes! Looking forward to dissecting tiers later on.

• Moszman

Haven’t hit but 1 $2 double up since opening night??? Give it one more try tonight and if no good then I’m finished with nba until nfl over, to much to look at.

• miggs6876

Big slate. Lots of difficult decisions.
    PG is loaded. Hard not to play Westbrook. Trae is playing great. Midrange Brodgan and Lowrey. Don’t like Cp3, Curry, Fox, Conley,

SG back to Rose and Hart? Fading Harden, Hield, and Booker. Barrett and FVV look solid.

SF ABC 12.4k is a fade on Such a large slate. Have to take a stance. Sorry tmorhl. Ingram 8.5k yikes. Harris again if Embid is out. Good nice value.

PF. Like Spellman, Chriss and illyasova as punts. Hortford if Embid out.

C Drummond will dominate Turner. Jokic
    In smash spot. Fading Embid and Gobert. TT and Zeller are interesting.

Curry & Draymond come alive vs N.O. Ingram/Ball/Hart! Gimme Gm Stack!! Mix in a Westy and a Trae also! All Da BAZE v S.A.! Coach gave him the whole 4Q yesterday he loves the BAZE.

• SteeloCity

@Moszman said...

Haven’t hit but 1 $2 double up since opening night??? Give it one more try tonight and if no good then I’m finished with nba until nfl over, to much to look at.

I’ve barely hit at all either but damn is NBA fun. It’s like baseball, you go 0-4 with 4 K’d one game, guess what? You get to take another crack tomorrow.

One piece of advice, I am a rookie DFS player in my senior year or college but just from my limited time playing, play the shorter slates. I’ve had way more success with these than anything because it’s a smaller player pool and you can really narrow down who you want to play. Then use that same thing for each smaller slate and combine them all and bam you have your pool for the main slate.

Keep working brother, I have faith we will do well tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Drummond Day!!

• S7ubs

@866 said...

Curry & Draymond come alive vs N.O. Ingram/Ball/Hart! Gimme Gm Stack!! Mix in a Westy and a Trae also! All Da BAZE v S.A.! Coach gave him the whole 4Q yesterday he loves the BAZE.

This is my initial thought. Load up on Curry and NO. Fill in the rest.

• FantasySultan

Any chance the California fires affect any games?

• Jeddy3

@miggs6876 said...

Don’t like Cp3

He was literally my first player in today.

• hautalak

It might be too early to tell but is Spellman a big part of the GSW rotation now or am I just game log/blowout chasing? At 3.1K that seems like a pretty nice deal!

• Jeddy3

Really wish this guy was playing anyone but the Spurs tonight.

• monarch

@Jeddy3 said...

Really wish this guy was playing anyone but the Spurs tonight.

He is the am value of the slate so far

• Randallus

@miggs6876 said...

Big slate. Lots of difficult decisions.
    PG is loaded. Hard not to play Westbrook. Trae is playing great. Midrange Brodgan and Lowrey. Don’t like Cp3, Curry, Fox, Conley,

SG back to Rose and Hart? Fading Harden, Hield, and Booker. Barrett and FVV look solid.

SF ABC 12.4k is a fade on Such a large slate. Have to take a stance. Sorry tmorhl. Ingram 8.5k yikes. Harris again if Embid is out. Good nice value.

PF. Like Spellman, Chriss and illyasova as punts. Hortford if Embid out.

C Drummond will dominate Turner. Jokic
    In smash spot. Fading Embid and Gobert. TT and Zeller are interesting.

Hart at his price feels like a must play. PG is definitely loaded. SF and PF are the tough value spots for me, which justifies the spend on ABC. The price point is rough, no doubt, but I was able to recoup with GS front court. I’m back and forth between Drummond or Zeller.

Other than Chriss/Spellman/Ilyasova, anyone come across some value plays at SF and PF under $5k on FD?

• monarch

RJ Barrett is the guy in NY. He gets all the minutes, shots, confidence from the coaching staff and tonight gets the Bulls at home

• zpa1989

is it just me or is pricing really tough on FD this year? very difficult to find value on some slates, hate punting guys that get low 20’s minutes and hoping they get 6 or 7x. i’m really going off price/usage this year to make my lineups and not looking at DVP matchup as much. its still early so we will see how this strategy works out long run

here are some plays im looking at tonight:

PG. white, brogdon, curry, payton, bledsoe, ball (if jrue is out), sexton (cheap with high usage)

SG. barrett, rose, russell, hart, bacon (high usage), mitchell, harris (cheap for the minutes he is getting)

SG. harris (like him more of no embiid), morris, bogdanovic, knox, danilo, barton, oubre, porter jr

PF. saric, lauri, green, randle, horford (if no embiid) washington

C. drummond, baynes, dedmon, robinson

• tmarohl

@Randallus said...

Hart at his price feels like a must play. PG is definitely loaded. SF and PF are the tough value spots for me, which justifies the spend on ABC. The price point is rough, no doubt, but I was able to recoup with GS front court. I’m back and forth between Drummond or Zeller.

Other than Chriss/Spellman/Ilyasova, anyone come across some value plays at SF and PF under $5k on FD?

Portland guys like 866 mentioned. They will be running 4 guards/small forwards most of the game as Collins is out.

• jessedio

It will take some skill on FD today. The majority of the value last week has been priced appropriately.

• noddy

We need 3 more for the step 4 contest on DK

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Moszman said...

The scores are super duper high. I took a break when I lost with 310 points

• fresh56

I like forbes and Ilyasova for value.

• jessedio

I played Chis Paul one time this year. He played 30 mins and scored 9 fan duel points. Anyone know why?

• JSteele

I’m curious what you guys are thinking for tonight (on DK).

You can fit RWB, Giannis, Drummond in with some of the value, but i’m not sure that it’s optimal. I’m wondering if a more balanced build is the better way to go. You have guys like Rose, Brogdon, Ingram, and more who all have a real good chance at 45+ FPTs

• JustDFSin

@hautalak said...

It might be too early to tell but is Spellman a big part of the GSW rotation now or am I just game log/blowout chasing? At 3.1K that seems like a pretty nice deal!

He is the back up center. Chriss racks up fouls pretty quick but he is a productive player at that price

• dominicanpapi

@jessedio said...

It will take some skill on FD today. The majority of the value last week has been priced appropriately.

I mean Josh Hart was what…$4400 the other night and now is priced at 5800 which is unplayable even in a good matchup and even with Holiday potentially being out. I’d rather try and find the extra $ to pay up for RJ at that point.

• jessedio

@dominicanpapi said...

I mean Josh Hart was what…$4400 the other night and now is priced at 5800 which is unplayable even in a good matchup and even with Holiday potentially being out. I’d rather try and find the extra $ to pay up for RJ at that point.

Same thing I was thinking. If I like my entire lineup and landed on him by default I’m cool with that but at 5.8k he’s not an immediate plug & play anymore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.