7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

I think he is probably the most mature and well-rounded player of the three. He’s an older rookie and Kerr seems impressed by him. That said, I wouldn’t read to much into the first two games as they weren’t exactly competitive. The minutes are going to go to the player playing the least worst on any given night. The rotation is a huge work in progress with Looney and WCS out.

Haha…least worst…makes sense.

• Panda you coming with me on the knicks bulls mini stack, got your boy

• schube4402

Anyone riding the trier death train tonight ? Does he get more run w dsj out?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Panda you coming with me on the knicks bulls mini stack, got your boy

Of course. Lots to like in that game.

• Micah831

Dray or Ibaka? paying down for Serge gives me nothing in return, but Dray hasnt done anything so far. Hmmm?

• lemay88

Panda, your thoughts on fading both Harden and Westbrook? Would have Curry, LMA, Drum, Dray and other pieces

• Pandamonious

I love this slate. What I hate though on DK is really you can’t logically decide between Hood and Bazemore. They’re the same price, with the same volatility, but same big ceilings for their price. I think it’s a mistake to ignore them. I’m not losing 100K on a line up because I played one and not the other. So, I’m burning builds by every time I make a line up with one, I have to make the same line up with the other. Hopefully they’re good line ups, because ultimately it’s consolidating my player pool super thin. Thinner then I’d like.

• Garpeters

Feels like a night where we will get a 50 from TJ Warren… dude is getting all the minutes he can handle, but doing absolutely nothing with them. I remember some of his huge games last year.

• BBWC_10

@Micah831 said...

Dray or Ibaka? paying down for Serge gives me nothing in return, but Dray hasnt done anything so far. Hmmm?

I’d go Ibaka, I think Vuc likes to play away from the basket some which makes it more of a Ibaka type of game than Gasol.

• Dfspacman

What’s up with Dedmon? Why are his minutes low

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

I love this slate. What I hate though on DK is really you can’t logically decide between Hood and Bazemore. They’re the same price, with the same volatility, but same big ceilings for their price. I think it’s a mistake to ignore them. I’m not losing 100K on a line up because I played one and not the other. So, I’m burning builds by every time I make a line up with one, I have to make the same line up with the other. Hopefully they’re good line ups, because ultimately it’s consolidating my player pool super thin. Thinner then I’d like.

I like this approach. My best DFS night I utilized this strategy and nearly binked the top spot.

• Pandamonious

@lemay88 said...

Panda, your thoughts on fading both Harden and Westbrook? Would have Curry, LMA, Drum, Dray and other pieces

If one or two line ups, sure. I was 12 or 13 deep until I put Westbrook in one and still haven’t played Harden. No idea if that’s right or not, but it’s totally sensible.

The slate is huge. All these 7K dudes on DK, Ingram, LMA, Brogdon, LaVine, Russell, Dray, and so on, some of them are going to smash and get 50-60 DK points. The “value” right now with the Blazers isn’t lights out either, Warriors guys too. So going balanced or just one cheap guy and balanced and whatever makes a lot of sense.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

He’s the same price as both Chriss and Spellman on Dk 3200. No one is talking about him. Seems like all three have an equal chance to be the best GS punt.

Wow, that’s cheap! Paschall is $4.8k compared to $3.8k for Chriss and Spellman on FD, so that might explain why there’s less talk about him. I’m going to look at the game logs for the first 2 games to see why Spellman scored 35.6 FP and Chriss scored 27.3 against OKC, while Paschall only scored 15.1 after doing better than both of them against LAC.

• Pandamonious

@Petergunz82 said...

I like this approach. My best DFS night I utilized this strategy and nearly binked the top spot.

I remember that. Having a tight core and rotating guys one or two guys out at time then two or three guys out at a time and all that makes sense.

• Pandamonious

@Dfspacman said...

What’s up with Dedmon? Why are his minutes low

Blowouts and foul trouble.

• DirkDigglerz

Man I can’t get away from OG Anunuoby I have him 95% hehehe ride or die

• Dfspacman

This might be one of those days u go balanced

• jcotdl

everyone gonna skip over Embiid? I went a bit heavy hoping so..

• monarch

Jamal Murray is too cheap being that he is healthy. He’s usually dinged up and this price

• JSteele

No Reggie officially

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Jamal Murray is too cheap being that he is healthy. He’s usually dinged up and this price

I like Murray.

I also think Jokic goes underowned in that upper tier range with Embiid, Drummond, Curry, Westbrook and Harden all priced around him.

• monarch

Anyone else hammering Dennis the Menace at 5k vs defense optional Rockets and his 29.5 usage the last two games?

• Micah831

@BBWC_10 said...

I’d go Ibaka, I think Vuc likes to play away from the basket some which makes it more of a Ibaka type of game than Gasol.

i got 1 LU with Curry/Young and 1 with Curry/RWB, Curry/Young paired with Drummond, Barrett, Schro and Hood but i am also punting with Skal. Is that too much of a bad thing? I am a rookie here haha

• STLBlues9113

Have 6,300 on dk for any player other than a center. Can’t decide between a bunch of guys. What’s people’s thoughts on players in this range for cash games not gpp

• rpolzin25

Gpp on dk… Jokic/white or Drummond/rose? Any opinions there?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).