7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 10.5 ) at Houston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 15.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -15.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at Phoenix ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 15.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -15.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DirkDigglerz

if Embiid is out gonna make 1 lineup with Simmons and Horford in it

• STLBlues9113

Alright thxs have R.J. in already so Jamal was one of three names I had it narrowed down to

• S7ubs

Why do I have so much zeller some one talk me off this goof

• JSteele

@S7ubs said...

I played him in the showdown slate last night. He was coming back from a funeral, so i figured he would be playing with a little motivation. I’m not sure if that carries over again, and also it’s expected to be a blowout, so he may not see the minutes in the 4th and also the Clippers are a good defensive team.

• DirkDigglerz

@S7ubs said...

he is yet to put a dud, I got him 3 out of 5 but he’s on a Back 2 Back also dude is injury prone..

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

Warriors currently worst in defensive efficiency, and their offense hasn’t looked much better. Hope you’re right about them breaking out of their funk, but either way the Pelicans should smash tonight.

ahhh yess – an expert opinion.

Me & Dray concur – they play like Shh#$%#*&$! right now.

the spread opened @ Pels -2.5… bumped to -4.5… should be -12 they way the played in OKC

• kbsktbll88

• noddy

@kbsktbll88 said...

Jrue Holiday is out

Yessssssssssssssssss

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Jrue Holiday is out

Lonzo, and Ingram locked

• DirkDigglerz

@gaelicgirl said...

Warriors currently worst in defensive efficiency, and their offense hasn’t looked much better. Hope you’re right about them breaking out of their funk, but either way the Pelicans should smash tonight.

Why did they let go of Alfonso McKinnie he’s basically their Iguodala replacement and the stopper of Elite small forwards.. GM is kinda dumb

• JSteele

@DirkDigglerz said...

Why did they let go of Alfonso McKinnie he’s basically their Iguodala replacement and the stopper of Elite small forwards.. GM is kinda dumb

Because Chriss won him a lot of money in preseason dfs

• Supersharpie

Why no love for Forbes? Seems like a solid punt.

• noddy

Favors out also.

• madmanjayWV

@Garpeters said...

Feels like a night where we will get a 50 from TJ Warren… dude is getting all the minutes he can handle, but doing absolutely nothing with them. I remember some of his huge games last year.

That’s so damn sad ^^^^ I was thinking the same thing earlier this afternoon, haven’t pulled the trigger, but he or some dudes like him, it feels like that kind of Monday. I still can’t figure out who the TOP DOG of the night is going to be for max points.

• Shaudy_lo

Derrick Favors also out for the Pelicans

Okafor starting

• SkateFiend

@DirkDigglerz said...

They might as well tank and pair Curry with a first rounder. Although I’ve read here that they traded / lost some of their draft picks.

• Njsum1

There it is…gents and lady

Time to make the doughnuts

• ghostfacekicker

@JSteele said...

Lonzo, and Ingram locked

Lock in Jost Hart!

• kbsktbll88

Okafor starting for injured favors

• DirkDigglerz

@SkateFiend said...

They might as well tank and pair Curry with a first rounder. Although I’ve read here that they traded / lost some of their draft picks.

true Might as well tank and Get LaMelo Ball in the draft that would be nice

• DirkDigglerz

Oh Damn Okafor time!! he was a beast last season 45 burger locked

• realphipps

Melli Mania tonight folks.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Rather play Melli, he’s been 1st off the bench in relief of Favors so far.

• kbsktbll88

@realphipps said...

Melli Mania tonight folks.

That’s what I’m thinking too. I don’t think Okafor plays more than 15 minutes.

• ghostfacekicker

@kbsktbll88 said...

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you doooown!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).